General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Karistiona
Settled in Forks

Re: Jacob and Nessie

Post by Karistiona »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Yea like how she deals with looking her parent's age, how her parents feel about her picking between Nahuel and Jacob, and uh...HER DAD! :mrgreen: :lol: :D
lmao yeah pretty much!!! :lol:
I smile because I have no idea what's going on :)
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I found this whole relationship really creepy at the start, but now I'm happy . . . Jake deserves his happy ending too . . . only it's just a bit too happy, if you get me? What are the odd everything would work out for everyone :|
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
girlfromthepack
Settled in Forks

Post by girlfromthepack »

Can you say pedowolf...
I don't even think it should be a pairing... just no
I loved Jacob. I adored Jacob and I hated Edward because well... he basically had the personality of a rock throughout the novels *le gasp* and I never got a sense of who he was. (other than the boy/man who loved Bella with a passion who would do anything for her, and bella bella bella blablabla... :roll: )
But Jacob's character was torn apart, set on fire, and ashes were trampled on...
because he imprinted on the demon baby spawn thing that I shall not name
I won't even go there... because it will become some huge rant
but Jacob and Nessie...
No... no... no... no...nononono... No
pedowolf...
gilaღcantik
Settled in Forks

Post by gilaღcantik »

I don't mind them having a relationship per say, but what annoys me is how Jacob seemed to decide to take all the parenting roles. It kinda ticked me off how he was still holding onto Renesmee when Bella was having her first hold (which to me if anyone else was touching her at that moment it should've been Edward) and how he was saying to Carlisle "Be perfect doc" and "Guess that's all I can ask" as if Renesmee is only his, not Bella and Edwards baby, or Carlises granddaughter.

Or maybe I'm just the possessive type :lol: Plus I'd get mighty sick of him always being there day in day out, and having to basically go everywhere with Renesmee.
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

Lunna-san wrote:
leahroselover wrote:After this I officially can't get into the couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsqDycYloM
Why not? I think it was so cute! I think it makes sense.

I LOVED the idea of Brad Pitt as Marcus ! *_*
Cause its really weird seeing a teenage boy giving longing glances at a little girl like that. I mean that is the kind of stuff you see in Law and Order:SVU. I know the context of the the video, but it still looks very...creepy
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
OhMy_EC**1901-4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by OhMy_EC**1901-4ever »

i think she's need to do something different. using jacob in another love triangle, or square lol... i dont think she'd do it. she's too original. i'm sure whatever she comes up with will be great. someting from alice's pov would be really cool too.

but i dont think she'd but jacob through all that suffering again. at least i hope not! poor kid
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

leahroselover wrote:
Lunna-san wrote:
leahroselover wrote:After this I officially can't get into the couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsqDycYloM
Why not? I think it was so cute! I think it makes sense.

I LOVED the idea of Brad Pitt as Marcus ! *_*
Cause its really weird seeing a teenage boy giving longing glances at a little girl like that. I mean that is the kind of stuff you see in Law and Order:SVU. I know the context of the the video, but it still looks very...creepy

:lol: I think that video could be an excelent as "Evidence A" for the People. :lol: That new D.A would eat Jacob alive, poor thing. I'd love to see Jacob trying to explain the imprinting for the Grand Jury.

But the interaction wasn't so disturbing. I think it was cute, like a brother and kid sister thing. Let's not overreact too, girls. I don't think it was the intention of the author of the video or even SM.
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

I know it wasn't the intention but that's how it comes off when you have a teenager giving longing, loving looks to children
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
OhMy_EC**1901-4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by OhMy_EC**1901-4ever »

if jacob would have done what edward asked him and "helped bella have a child safely" (not that bella would let that happen, and i dont think jake could have actually gone through w/ it either) jacob wouldnt have imprinted on his own kid would he? is that possible? i doubt it but that would be even weirder than imprinting on renesmee. so i guess it could have always been worse... *shudder*
twilightgripsmyheart
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightgripsmyheart »

the way stephanie had jacob imprint on nessie was brilliant, the work of a true genius. i was heartbroken at the end of eclipse because i love edward and jacob both so much and one was gonna get hurt, so now its all good, everyones happy. my kinda ending :D