Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: Jacob and Nessie

Post by nafereti »

yanjan3 wrote:
Maira wrote:I wonder- Would he age if he was always a wolf?
I not really sure.. but SM said he'd get to live forever (or something like that) if he'd keep changing into a wolf..

has this question been already addressed??
.. Did Jacob fell in love with Bella just because she had a part of Nessie in her all along...? I don't like the idea, but I read it somewhere and I had no way to disprove it.

"Do you remember how much you wanted me around 3 days ago? how hard it was to be apart from one another? thats gone for you now, isnt it? that was her. from the very beginning. we had to be together even then."
BD -- pg. 451.

Interpreted as : from the very beginning Jake fell in love with Bella bec. of Renesmee.. and when Nessie was born and separated from Bella, their longing for each other subsided...

any thoughts?? I'm going mental over this..
I always thought the reason why Bella & Jacob loved each other is because they were each other's soul mates in the "HUMAN WORLD".

Now after re-reading the pg. 451- I have to rethink about it...LOL

I dont think it's weird that Jacob use to love Bella & is now in love ((not now but when she grows up)) with Nessie. Because Nessie is half of Bella. So it makes sense.

Anyway, I just hope SM writes about Nessie & Jake!! I want to know about their lives together.
((watch the first book come out & I'm in my late 20s...NNNOOO haha))
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
iloveetwilightt
Settled in Forks

Post by iloveetwilightt »

I was REALLY surprised when Jacob imprinted on Nessie. I knew eventually Jacob would find someone to imprint on, but I never suspected it to be Bella's baby. I was completely shocked at first, but then I started to realize that it was something Jake couldn't control, and I accepted it. I actually was really hoping SM would write another book about Jake and Nessie's relationship together, as Nessie grows older. I'm not sure though, if I would want it to be from Bella's POV, or Jake's. Bella's would have more of an outside view of it, but Jake could actually give us the feelings. Or maybe SM should do what she did in Breaking Dawn- Both Jake and Bella's POV. :D
Team Edward Forever :]]
"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ I was pissed when he imprinted on Nessie because part of me was still hoping Bella & Jake will be together...even though I knew that was not gonna happen...LOL hey a girl can hope right?

But i like it now, I hope it's from both Jake & Nessie's pov.
Liissi
Settled in Forks

Post by Liissi »

nafereti wrote:^^ I was pissed when he imprinted on Nessie because part of me was still hoping Bella & Jake will be together...even though I knew that was not gonna happen...LOL hey a girl can hope right?

I think it would be the best way if the first part of the book would be Nessie's POV and the next Jacob's and the last Nessie's again. Like Breaking Dawn, but Nessie in Bella's place. And it would be interesting to find out does Nahuel fall in love with Nessie. That would be cool, a little competition for Jake. :D And it would be nice to find out at last can Nessie and Jacob have a baby. OR Nessie and another half-vampire, like Nahuel.
Jacob. Bella. Edward. Seth. Alice. Jasper. Rosalie. Esme. Emmet. Carlisle. Jared. Billy.
Nessie. Embry. Emily. Quil. Nahuel. Leah. Kim. Paul. Kate. Angela. Ben. Zafrina. Eleazar.
Carmen. Benjamin. Tia. Garret. Alistair. Peter. Charlotte. Randall. Kachiri. Maggie.

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

how old will nessy be when she stops aging?
cause i think it will be weird if bella (18) and edward(17) have a kid who is either older than them or like 16 or summet BUT i also want her to get to that age for jacob, cause even though i didn't like him in eclipse (homewrecking slut!) i did like him in breaking dawn and felt really sorry for him so i want things to turn out good for him now!
i also want SM to write some stuff from nessy's POV so we get to see more of uncle JASPER

TEAM JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I hate how people think Jacob is peverted for imprinting on Nesse.

They should know that it isn't like that!

It doesn't work that way!

:lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I don't think its perverted only because it was explained that imprinting means that they will be whatever the other person needs, like best friend, protected, ect.
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

JenJen2112 wrote:I don't think its perverted only because it was explained that imprinting means that they will be whatever the other person needs, like best friend, protected, ect.
Exactly!
ImageImageImageImageImage
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

Liissi wrote:
nafereti wrote:^^ I was pissed when he imprinted on Nessie because part of me was still hoping Bella & Jake will be together...even though I knew that was not gonna happen...LOL hey a girl can hope right?

I think it would be the best way if the first part of the book would be Nessie's POV and the next Jacob's and the last Nessie's again. Like Breaking Dawn, but Nessie in Bella's place. And it would be interesting to find out does Nahuel fall in love with Nessie. That would be cool, a little competition for Jake. :D And it would be nice to find out at last can Nessie and Jacob have a baby. OR Nessie and another half-vampire, like Nahuel.
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!

that is what I was thinking. Make it like BD with Nessie, Jake, Nessie pov.
i was thinking that too. with another love triangle with jake, nessie & nahuel. but then again, i dont want jake to be put through that again. oh but i dont think nessie will end up with nahuel. imprints stay with their wolf. so nessie will stay with jake.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

JenJen2112 wrote:I don't think its perverted only because it was explained that imprinting means that they will be whatever the other person needs, like best friend, protected, ect.
I agree.. At first I was grossed out by that fact, but then I realized that Jacob won't nessecarily end up with Renesmee. Maybe but..he will be whatever she needs him to be and I find that..sweet in a way.