Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Metal_Gear_Shanni
Settled in Forks

Re: Bella's Pregnancy

Post by Metal_Gear_Shanni »

HAHAHA!

But I guess on the other hand I wouldnt imagine it would go better with Jacob, I mean who wants to do it with something that would burn them.
Barnabas
Wandering Through Town

Post by Barnabas »

Maybe when you love someone enough it's easier to overlook the things you might have otherwise considered unpleasant...
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

well in the sweltering heat of the island the coolness of his body was helpful... personally i think it's all dependent on what YOU like and dislike. for me i prefer it freezing i sleep with the window open and a fan in the window in february when there is 4 inches of snow on the ground. i doubt i would find the coolness of his body offensive but that is just me. i would die standing within 15 feet of one of the werewolves i can barely tolerate the weather here when it's over 65 degrees i feel like i'm melting.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

yeah - I don't think I'd mind sleeping with Edward one bit...

Back to Bella being perfect for Edward and a possible decendedent, being pale and all that.

I just listened to Breaking Dawn Ch.26 I think. I can't tell you the exact page becasue my book is on loan. However, Bella makes a statement to the fact (and she is unaware of her tallent just yet) maybe her talent is being a perfect vampire, as if she was destine for this. She says, she's never been good at anything before except being a vampire. She is unusual as she is the only vampire who does not act like a newborn. Just an interesting addition.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

I guess it's personal preference, but I think people are blinded by his beauty.

A beautiful man is not necessarily good in bed, especially if he must go at the speed of a snail to keep from stabbing you through with his icicle.

And imagine how cold that would be. The lovely thing about sex is how hot it is. ;)
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

the thing with bella though is that she's used to the coldness of edward . . .

also wouldn't she get really hot anyway just because she's being, umm, energetic? :oops:

i mean, if you use a lot of energy in exercise or something you will feel hot no matter how cold it is - most of the time anyway.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

As far as the emphasis on beauty goes, I feel like while she does talk about it alot, she makes a point that beauty isn't the most important thing. That's why Bella isn't stereotypically drop-dead gorgeous. Also, Jacob calls her out on only wanting Edward for looks and money. She says that she'd rather he wasn't beautiful, because either way he'd still be the best person she'd ever known. Plus, for those who've read MS, when he first sees her, he describes her as interesting looking rather than beautiful. If beauty were all that mattered, SM would've made Bella obviously beautiful the way the vampires are.

As far as sex with Edward goes...all I can say is that it would be so hot we'd need his body to keep the room from going up in flames. He'd keep me cool, that way I wouldn't get overexerted and we could go for days. ;)
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

BuffytheVampireLover, your name is very long to type. However, I compleatly agree with everything you said above.

I also have to just say, I love Renesmee so much!!! There is nothing not to like about her!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:As far as sex with Edward goes...all I can say is that it would be so hot we'd need his body to keep the room from going up in flames. He'd keep me cool, that way I wouldn't get overexerted and we could go for days. ;)
No doubt! LOL I could not have come up with a better excuse myself. I agree wholeheartedly and I must say that I cracked up reading that so unexpectedly that my cat clawed my foot as he took off running away from the noise of my laughter. Nice lol.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

Metal_Gear_Shanni wrote:Bella should never have gotten pregnant and had that X MEN baby Nessie.

If Bella HAD to get pregnant then it should have been with someone who sex would have at least been enjoyable with. I mean I don't know how many of you on here have ever had sex (and quite frankly you can keep that information to yourselves) but can you imagine having sex with someone who is ICE COLD?!? Or better yet with a Popsicle?

EW....just friggin ew. hahaha

Woah woah woah! I would think that, no matter how "rough" the sex was...it would still be darn enjoyable. I think, at that point, no matter the temperature of Edward's skin, Bella's mind was probably on cloud 9!!!