Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Favorite Quotes from the Saga

Post by switzgal »

Alice_Cullen_101 wrote:My favorite ones of all time are:
1. "I love him, Jacob. He's my whole life."
"You love me, too. Not the same way, I know. But hes not your whole life, either. Not anymore. Maybe he was once, but he left. And now hes just going to half to deal with the consequence of that choice - me"
Jacob, page 330 of Eclipse
Number two, three, four and five are ones that make me cry.
2.I leaned in and kissed his face softly. "Love you, Jacob."
He laughed lightly. "Love you more."
Jacob and Bella, Eclipse, page 604.
3. "You know I love you."
"You know how much I wish it was enough."
Jacob and Bella (Again), page 602 of eclipse.
4."The worst part..." I hesitated, and then let the words spill out in a flood of truth. "The worst part is that I saw the whole thing - our whole life. And I want it bad, Jake, I want it all. I want to stay right here and never move. I want to love you and make you happy. And I can't, and it's killing me. It's like Sam and Emily, Jake - I never had a chance. I always knew nothing would change. Maybe that's why I was fighting against you so hard."
Bella, page 600 of Eclipse.
5.He whined again, and dipped his head to butt it against my shoulder. "I know." I whispered. "I love you, too, Jake. You'll always be my best man."
Bella and Wolf-Jacob, page 723 of Breaking Dawn.
And number six. My favourite one ever.
6. "Help me stop it."
"How? By offering my stud services?"
Jacob, page 183 of Breaking Dawn.
I love all those quotes. Jacob is such a lovable guy. Oh it was so sad.
I had favorite Jake quotes on the Jacob Black thread going on Sparkling in the Sun Forum. You should post there, we're all Jacob fans there.
MissSunshine
Settled in Forks

Post by MissSunshine »

A lot of my fave Quotes have already been posted here so I won't repeat all of them but this one just cracks me up everytime!
Bella in BD when they come back from Italy and she thinks she's still dreaming:
'I did drown. Crap, crap, crap. This is going to kill Charlie.'
Eventhough Edward tries to convonce her she's not sleeping anymore nor dead she still think she is.
'...And then it will be worse when I wake up. If I wake up, which I won't, because I'm dead. This is awful. Poor charlie. Poor Renee and Jake...'
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

MissSunshine wrote:A lot of my fave Quotes have already been posted here so I won't repeat all of them but this one just cracks me up everytime!
Bella in BD when they come back from Italy and she thinks she's still dreaming:
'I did drown. Crap, crap, crap. This is going to kill Charlie.'
Eventhough Edward tries to convonce her she's not sleeping anymore nor dead she still think she is.
'...And then it will be worse when I wake up. If I wake up, which I won't, because I'm dead. This is awful. Poor charlie. Poor Renee and Jake...'
i love those parts too!! there from new moon though, not breaking dawn lol :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Okay, one of my all time favorite romantic scenes starts on pg. 361 (the very last line) and goes to pg. 363 of Twlight. It's the part where Edward has to "tamper" with Bella's memory. Since I don't feel like typing the whole thing, I'll give you one of my favorite moments:
He kissed slowly down my cheek, stopping just as the corner of my mouth.
"Would I let a tree hurt you?" His lips barely brushed against my trembling lower lip.
"No," I breathed. I knew there was a second part to my brilliant defense, but I couldn't quite call it back.
:lol:
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Haha i love the memory tampering!

One that I read over and over (and even have memorised..sad..i know) and absolutely love - it's soooo sad but so..i dunno i can't describe it..i just like it, its from New Moon:

4. WAKING UP

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of hte second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
MelDSilvers
Settled in Forks

Post by MelDSilvers »

I definitely love this one:
"Look after my heart, I've left it with you"
Edward Cullen, Eclipse.

It's sooo sweet! <3
~ Put your faith in what you most believe in ~
Loving Edward, adoring Jacob.

"Edward: He phaised in front of Charlie"
[...]
Jacob: You should've seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless" Breaking dawn.
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Re: Favorite Quotes

Post by squeakmouse25 »

Jess wrote:"She can have puppies, if that's what it takes."
-Edward

Ok I am TOTALLY on Team Edward, just thinking about Bella with Jacob that way feels like sacrilege... but that had to be one of the most shocking moments for me... that Edward would be so selfless and desperate to save Bella's life that he would destroy himself for her in this way. After I picked up my jaw from the floor, I was able to get a good laugh out of it though.

She can have puppies...
I so agree, that moment had me screaming. Actually, that whole section of the book where Edward is just so guilty... really poignant
--Squeakmouse--
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Post by squeakmouse25 »

I absolutely loved all the chapter titles of Jacob's book in Breaking Dawn. I laughed sooo hard. My favorite is "What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have." :!:
--Squeakmouse--
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

squeakmouse25 wrote:I absolutely loved all the chapter titles of Jacob's book in Breaking Dawn. I laughed sooo hard. My favorite is "What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have." :!:
Oh that quote is so sad.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

I loved when Emmet screamed "Don't tell her anything!" when Bella asked Jasper about where they were taking Edward. Lol. Emmet, and "It's about time somone scored around here." I read that part during Languge Arts class and started cracking up. The whole class was staring at me like, what the heck is your problem.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.