General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

I forgot tto say when Bella was grounded and Charlie let her off a little so she told her friends! And then alice said they should celebrate. So then Bella said, "I am sure i still have boundries, like the United States!" And then Alice was unhappy!!!! Hillarious!!!!!!
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

I absolutely LOVED the mini-war that went on between Jacob and Rosalie [You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair.] I was LOL at that point.

And of course, I was cracking up when Bella punched Jacob in the face and broke her hand. :lol: and then when emmett goes: "Fall down again Bella?" or something like that and she goes: "No Emmett, i punched a werewolf in the face." For me that was PURE ROFLMAO. :P

Emmett. Leah. I would love to just see them go head-to-head in like a battle of the funniest of something coz they are just Hilarious!

&i actually luv it how Edward seems to find Alice so irritating. [Nothing against Alice, luvv her to bits]
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

ShortStuff_<3 wrote:And of course, I was cracking up when Bella punched Jacob in the face and broke her hand. :lol: and then when emmett goes: "Fall down again Bella?" or something like that and she goes: "No Emmett, i punched a werewolf in the face." For me that was PURE ROFLMAO. :P
Lol, this was funny too. And Emmett is like, "Why does she get to punch werewolves?" :lol:
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

so the most prominent in my mind are from BD because thats the last one I read but when the book is in Jacob's POV some of the chapter titles were so funny and when Jacob wanted to throw the baby out the window...or Emmett and Bella arm wrestling Emmett and winning...I can just see him being so upset...
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Bear »

Hands down, Emmett's sexual innuendos. I mean, destroying houses.
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Bear »

Oh, and silly of me to forget, Bella's attempt to lure Edward in the sack. From a guy's perspective, I just found the role-reversal absolutely entertaining.
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

JenJen2112 wrote:so the most prominent in my mind are from BD because thats the last one I read but when the book is in Jacob's POV some of the chapter titles were so funny and when Jacob wanted to throw the baby out the window...or Emmett and Bella arm wrestling Emmett and winning...I can just see him being so upset...
OMG.same! i luved the one that was like Why didn't i just walk away? Oh right, because i'm an idiot.
And Emmett is of course HILARIOUS. :D
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Bear wrote:Oh, and silly of me to forget, Bella's attempt to lure Edward in the sack. From a guy's perspective, I just found the role-reversal absolutely entertaining.
Lol finally another guy to notice this....This was quite entertaining I must agree
ImageImageImageImage
MrsJamieCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsJamieCullen »

One part where i was laughing out loud in Eclipse was when Edward and Bella were writing notes to each other in class...

Edward:"I wasn't about to send you off alone. With your luck not even the black box would survive"

Bella: "So lets say my bad luck did crash the plane what exactly were you going to do about it?

Edward: "Why is the plane crashing"

Bella: "The pilots are passed out drunk:

Edward: "Easy. I'd fly the plane."

Bella: "Both engines have exploded and we're falling in a death spiral toward the earth"

Edward: "I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall and jump. Then i'd run to the scene of the accident and we'd stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history"

soooo funny. gotta loooove that boy.

<3 Jamie
eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

There's a lot of funny moments. I don't have my books, so these may not be exact but...

In BD when Jacob throws food in Rosalie's hair

In BD when Alice wants to play Edward in rock, paper, scissors and he says why don't you just tell me who wins and she says she does

In Eclipse when Bella is getting ready for graduation and the shirt she wants to wear was stolen by the Seattle vampires. She says something like "stupid ,thieving vampire!" and Alice is suddenly there and says "What did I do?"

In NM when Alice shows up and says Bella smells bad and then Jacob tells her the same thing and she takes a shower because she can't figure out why she smells