Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"You're as white as a ghost--no--youre as white as me!" XD

"Technically, I could never SLEEP with you."

"I already know how strong you are. You didn't have to break the furniture."

The last one especially made me giggle.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
thevampiregirl09
Settled in Forks

Post by thevampiregirl09 »

there are soo many funny moments but i think some of the funniest are from jacob's perspective in book two of BD....jacob's blonde jokes are hilarious!
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

thevampiregirl09 wrote:there are soo many funny moments but i think some of the funniest are from jacob's perspective in book two of BD....jacob's blonde jokes are hilarious!
Totally. Jake was so funny, it made me forget I hated him for confusing Bella. :lol: Now I love him!
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

I would agree that Breaking Dawn had the most humor of all the books, but one of my favorite funny moments was in Eclipse on pg. 356 when Bella, Edward, and Alice are at graduation and Alice is trying to hide her new knowledge about the newborn army from Edward by thinking about other things during graduation. Bella asked Edward what Alice was thinking and he says,
"She was translating the Battle Hymn of the Republic into Arabic, actually. When she finished that, she moved on to Korean sign language."

I don't know why, but the randomness of that had me laughing out loud. :)
lizard68
Settled in Forks

Post by lizard68 »

kbh0810 wrote:most of my favorite moments have been posted on here, but as i was rereading twilight, when bella is going to her first day of school, she cracked me up by thinking "I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me." (14) the irony of that just kills me...
I've read Twilight at least 3 times and I never caught that. Maybe I was reading to fast the second and third time. That's really funny that SM put that in there.

I've read about 20 pages of this thread laughing through most of it. I too love Jake's chapter titles and his sarcasm is very funny.

This is a great thread to read when you need a good laugh to fix your day. I'll remember that.
Twilighter1000
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter1000 »

Wow, I always go through this thread and it doesn't fail to make me laugh. SM's style of humor is cool.

I loved Jake's point of view. Wow, is that werewolf (Or shape shifter) funny!

I loved the part (And for some reason found it funny) when Edward beckons to Bella in the cafeteria with his index finger and a wink. God, how hot. I laughed at that part (Especially Bella's reaction) a lot but also found it to be very sexy.
Image Image
Forever*Dazzled
Settled in Forks

Post by Forever*Dazzled »

I loved the part when Bella wants to toal tylers car.

Do you think that if I ran him over with my truck he would stop feeling guilty about the accident? That he might give up on making amends and call it even?
Chapter 8, p.154

I’m going to run over Tyler Crowley tomorrow before school?
Chapter 8, p.163

He’s telling everyone that he’s taking me to prom — either he’s insane or he’s still trying to make up for almost killing me last… well, you remember it, and he thinks prom is somehow the correct way to do this. So I figure if I endanger his life, then we’re even, and he can’t keep trying to make amends.
Oh My Cullen!(c)
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

so my personal favorites include:
-the whole punching werewolfs in the face..... im almost fell out of a chair when i read that..... and i was straped into a car with a seatbelt!!!!
-rosalie vs. jacob
-alice vs. anyone when it comes to games (the whole rock paper scissors and of course CHESS)
-and the very last couple of pages of Breaking Dawn.... once i got past the misery of finishing the books (yes i was miserable) i found edwards reaction really funny!!
hahaha =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

It's the most random thing, but I ALWAYS laugh whenever I think about Edward and Bella talking about Carlisle's history.

Bella: He SWAM to FRANCE!?
Edward: Bella, people swim the English channel ALL the TIME.

It just gets me. xD I wish they woud have put it in the move because I would have CRACKED up.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

jacob-paul dont you freaking have a home of your own
bella-stupid shiny volvo owner,i dont think i have food posioning,you mongruel
edward-do i dazzle you?