General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by Babygirl67 »

in twilight when bella calls edward a stupid shiny volvo owner and in eclipse when edward tells jacob to go fectch a space heater...
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town

Post by JessRuby »

Babygirl67 wrote:in eclipse when edward tells jacob to go fectch a space heater...
And Jacob tells Edward he's not a Saint Bernard :lol:
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."
Zina
Settled in Forks

Post by Zina »

"After a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, ‘She wishes she was that cool!’" -BD OMG Yes this was hilarious.

I also love it when he throws the makeshift dogbowl at Rosalie in BD and she screams "You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair!" :lol:
SpiiderMonkey

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

Zina wrote:"After a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, ‘She wishes she was that cool!’" -BD
haha yes i loved this part, i read it last night and laughed so hard.. leave it to jacob.

I also like in BD when Bella is talking about werewolves and she says
"So there are real werewolves?" I asked. "With the full moon and silver bullets and all that?"
Jacob snorted. "Real. Does that make me imaginary?"
BD pg. 745.

I don't know why but i laughed at this part.. it just reminds me of the old days of bella and jacob.
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
dandelion337
Settled in Forks

Post by dandelion337 »

there were lots of funny moments ~ the one i can recall now is from Eclipse: when Bella sneaking out to visit Jacob, and on her way to Angela's, the reaction she had when seeing Edward's shiny volvo behind her -- "Oh, crap!"

another one from Midnight Sun, Edward first sneaked into Bella's bedroom: i tried the window, and it was not locked, though it stuck due to long disuse. i slid it slowly aside, cringing at each faint groan of the metal frame. i would have to find some oil for next time...Next time? i shook my head, disgusted again.

:lol:
Last edited by dandelion337 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
he's got everything of an Adonis but he doesn't fool around.
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

JessRuby wrote:"Does my being half-naked bother you?" -Eclipse

"Dr. Fang isn’t sure how much pain medication I need, so he’s going with trial and error. Think he overdid it." -Eclipse

"After a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, ‘She wishes she was that cool!’" -BD
These were hilarious! :lol:
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
Edwards Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edwards Girl »

Well I loved the part when Charlie asked,"Wait...Witch ones Edwin?" And Bella answered," Edward is the youngest,the one with reddish brown hair." The beautiful one, the godlike one. :lol:
I don't need a knight in shining armor...I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo!

Team Switzerland! Because I just can't decide....
Twilighter1000
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter1000 »

"I'll show you how I travel in the forest." He saw my expression. "Don't worry, you'll be very safe, and we'll get to your truck much faster." His mouth twitched up into that crooked smile so beautiful my heart nearly stopped.

"Will you turn into a bat?" I asked warily.

Haha, will you turn into a bat... Funny
Image Image
Ichigo Kitty

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Haha, that is funny since that is not even possible for Edward. That would be weird if he could turn into a bat though... it would be like...

Bella: I'm in love with a bat! <3

*lol*
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

OMG!!!!!! I started Jacob's point of view and I almost died of luaghter!!!!!! It was so freakin' hilarious. My fave part was when Jacob says, "Will a bullet through my temple acually kill me or leave a big mess for me to clean up?" How funny is that?! Its amazing how i got over it and kept reading!! God, he is hilarious. Sometimes I wish Stephanie would just write a book from Jacobs pint of view!! Anthor part was the tittle of the tenth chapter, "Why didn't I just walk away? Oh right, because I'm an idiot." Hilarious!! Love Jacob like a brother!!
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...