Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Ha my husband and mother look at me like I'm crazy whenever i start talking about the book. So does my friend who got me hooked on them. She's like Leah your crazy they aren't real and your just to obsessed then I'm like to me they are real :-)
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

vm1221 wrote:wow!! in front of the whole class... kudos.. that takes guts

yay! i get kudos!!! haha, but yeah in front of the whole class....lola :lol:
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

all my best friends have read twilight and are obbsesed nut whenever i start to talk about it they just roll their eyes. *pout* it's kind o sad really.
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

Yeah, you know something? One of my best friend said I'm "really obsessed" (which, to be honest, I totally am, but that's not the point). I was like, how dare you call me obsessed when you've read all of the Harry Potter Books 5 times each! LOL.

I just ignore people who think I'm a nut. I love the books, the story, the characters... There's no changing that. 8-) I'm sure you all agree.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Yes!!
All the time.
I swear.
Every time I say something Twilight related I see that look in that person's eyes that goes like, "That's one crazy obsessed girl I'm talking to. Maybe I should back up."
I love doing that!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

Hah! Everyone who knows me already thinks I'm crazy because of my obsession with Harry Potter. Now that I've broadened my craziness to include vampires, they really don't think anything of it.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I used to talk abotu the series the entire time, and my friend, who thought the series was stupid, even though she hadn't read it, was just annoyed by me. But then, one day, she borrows Twilight, and loves it! So, I like to persuade my friends to read it, no matter how annoying I am.
CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CéliAmbre »

OMG, yes, all the time! For example always when I say "every single day" I allllwaays have to add: "of forever." can't do anything about it. my whole class always makes fun of me, even those who have read the books and like them. the guys say that the german titels are crappy just to annoy me. or that my vampires are not realistic, just because they're not traditional, with reflection, etc. And everyone always goes: what's she talking about? Oh, yeah, of course: her vampires!" even when I'm not.
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

AliceLauren wrote:I normally don't have anything better to talk about cause it's still the summer for me and nothing exciting happens. So I just go on and on about Twilight. Literally. I can talk for days about the Twilight saga. No joke. :lol:
I think that's the reason I talk about Twilight all the time, it's Summer. Haha, there wasn't really anything exciting to that happened to make me talk about, except for things that's happening for the Twilight movie (Twilight Tuesdays). I try not to mention it anymore, but there are some quotes that I end up hearing or end up saying that causes me to laugh. Or just the fact I see Edward's name everywhere?!? I feel like Bella when she was trying to get her mind off of Edward, but couldn't because everything around her reminds her of him...

My Own Worst Enemy caused me to laugh, because the guy's name is Henry AND Edward. And now thanks to TT I find out that Taylor Lautner is going to be on that show... Hahaha...
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

People at my school think i am insane because my friend and I love Twilight sooooo much! Then again... they always think we're crazy...... today in class we were playing pass the spaz... thats when one person pretends to have a spasm attack, then the other does, and you go back and forth like that until someone notices....
This kid name Brandon saw me today and he called me twitchy after class.... lol... brandon... lol
ANYWHO.... yeah.... my friend Tara rolls her eyes when we so much as say Twilight, even if were not talking about twilight... but anyway... yeah...
List, Gnat ♥