Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Post by sarah! »

When I was going to Washington DC, me and my cousin sat next to this lady who was reading Breaking Dawn and we had a 6 hour discussion about the books. It was so awesome!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

sarah! wrote:When I was going to Washington DC, me and my cousin sat next to this lady who was reading Breaking Dawn and we had a 6 hour discussion about the books. It was so awesome!
Did you discuss with the lady???
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:
sarah! wrote:When I was going to Washington DC, me and my cousin sat next to this lady who was reading Breaking Dawn and we had a 6 hour discussion about the books. It was so awesome!
Did you discuss with the lady???
yeah!
she kept asking us questions, and we knew every single answer!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

All. Of. The. Time. Just about everyone I know thinks I'm crazy :roll: .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

:lol: Hehe..

People think im absolutely insane. I did manage to get two friends reading it, one read them all in like 24 hours and I think she was just trying to show off. Persaonally I think she read like 10 lines per chapter. :shock: Then another read the first 5 chapters then totally went against it and now hates Edward and thinks he's :shock: ...ugly :shock: anywho yes ppl think im crazy.....

Them: :shock: :arrow: Me: :? Them: :roll: Me: :lol:

Lol I just had to delete smilies cause apparently there was too many. LOL!
ImageImageImage
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by emilycullenx »

One of my friends actually yelled at me and Angela because we kept discussing Twilight, and she told us she wasn't going to read it because she was so sick of hearing us talk about it (which we were basically spoiling everything for her...); i guess she'd finally had enough, and maybe she even felt left out, so she blew up on us.
THEN SHE STARTED TWILIGHT.
Needless to say, she hasn't blown up on us about talking about Twilight since then; though she has blown up on us about certain parts of the book, sometimes....
but we just kept telling her that was only natural!
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

My sister read Twilight and was always going on about it to me and insisted I borrowed and read her book, which I did and am so grateful to her! Ive since borrowed New Moon and Eclipse from her and had Breaking Dawn brought for me. Im half way through BD and have overtook my sister haha. We can spend hours talking about it and our boyfriends roll their eyes when we go into "Twilight mode". My sister also got our mum reading the books too so whenever we visit her all three of us talk about the saga.

I was on holiday to Zante in May and took Eclipse with me. There was also a girl walking around the hotel reading Twilight which made me smile. She nearly walked into my boyf at one point as she was so engrossed with the book whilst walking, not that I blame her :lol:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

I miss my old English class because there was a girl in it who was just as much addicted to Twilight as I was. Every lesson if something came up that even remotely about Twilight we'd discuss it across the classroom and drive our teacher mad. It got to the point where every lesson she'd come in and write on the board:
Rules:
Don't talk while I talk
Raise your hand to speak
NO TWILIGHT DISCUSSIONS
Haha! It made our day when we were doing the literature part of the course, and we had to analyse poems. The poem one day was Fire and Ice by Robert Frost. >< We went crazy. We sat together and analysed it from a Twilight point of view, talking about Edward and Jacob and Vampires and Werewolves. Our teacher was so close to tearing out her hair! Lol good times :mrgreen:

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
haniix--c--
Settled in Forks

Post by haniix--c-- »

Yes! asll my freinds think im mental but 1 and shes a bit mad too 8-) lol i think theyre all pretty annoyed with me all the time aswell coz i keep goin on about it :lol:
Smile, it gives you wiiings. Laugh, the world is yours. Love and you are free.
Hyvanna
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Hyvanna »

No one around me has read Twilight I dont go around meny people just family, one family member thinks im crazy cause when i do go around her i ask have you finshed yet.."no I haven't had much time to read it." then she said something that made me pull a face an she laughed her butt off at me..she said "guess I'll have to use a highlighter so i dont forget where I was" ( :oops: :shock: :cry: :oops: ) yep she laughed at me.....OH yeah did i menchin IT"S MY NEW MOON book! she's had for 2 1/2 months COME ON im a slow reader but jeezy i read the whole Saga quicker. :twisted: she may end her journy at NM I'll prolly forget to let her barrow the rest. :twisted:
Crazy you say Yes INDEED