General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Bella's Wedding Dress

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Alice would have wanted her in something so heavy she would have collapsed, but i loved Bella's description of the dress! Do you people think Edward saw it before in Alice's mind, im sure he peeked just once ;)
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I love lace dresses! *sigh*
I'm pretty sure, Edward peeked once, ha. :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I'm not sure about Edward peeking. I don't know how Alice was able to hide her thoughts. Not thinking about something is really difficult when you rae trying not to think about it because then you probably are just thinking about it more.
I think Edward wanted to respet the rules, he likes rules, and he probably wanted it to be a surprise.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

I imagined her dress as an updated version of the early 1900s typical dress. It was mentioned that Alice made her own specifications. Some of the ones on SM's site are way too matronly for Bella. I think she did a modern spin on the old fashioned. :D
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

SweetImpakt wrote:I'm not sure about Edward peeking. I don't know how Alice was able to hide her thoughts. Not thinking about something is really difficult when you rae trying not to think about it because then you probably are just thinking about it more.
I think Edward wanted to respet the rules, he likes rules, and he probably wanted it to be a surprise.
I like to think that he didnt, that he was the perfect gentleman and switched his thoughts whenever it just slipped through Alice's mind :P
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
ShoTheCat
Settled in Forks

Post by ShoTheCat »

ImageImage
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

ShoTheCat wrote:I always was tied between the Anne of Green Gables idea on her dress (which would be around 1890) and of the art nouveau, the turn of century till 1910.... I can´t really decide what I´d like better, maybe a mixture of them?

O_O i love THIS one,
and THIS one!
Image Image
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

Now that the movie that will show the wedding is right around the corner.... (hardy har har..) well comparatively its right around the corner for all us fans that have been waiting to some sort of "official" dress since breaking dawn came out in 2008.
I thought it was time for us all to dive into our google state of mind to try to find something appropriatefor bella to wear on the big day.
I myself pictured something very close to the grace kelly wedding dress that has been posted in her before.
to me it only needs some small alterations to be perfect. move the buttons to the back and loose the sash, cut the skirt on the bias so it looks a little less ballonish and your good to go ^^
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

LOVE2DREAM's webaite doesn't work anymore.. :| I so wish someone could create a site with Bella/Alice's dresses..
-babynessie_18-
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

LOVE2DREAM's website doesn't work anymore.. :| I so wish someone could create a site with Bella/Alice's dresses..
-babynessie_18-