Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Edward Cullen

Post by Kachiti »

glstewart wrote:Jacob is pretty darn good with a carving knife. That little wolf he made Bella was fabulously artistic!
Right, I forgot about that.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i think i've hit another reason why jake wins in my opinion.

i am the type of girl who would much rather have a boy stand outside my window with a boom box a la say anything than write and play me a song. someone writing a song for me seems excessive.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:i think i've hit another reason why jake wins in my opinion.

i am the type of girl who would much rather have a boy stand outside my window with a boom box a la say anything than write and play me a song. someone writing a song for me seems excessive.
That's an interesting way to illustrate the dichotomy. I love the scene in Say, Anything.

But, the whole idea of someone composing a song on the piano for me makes me weak in the knees.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

i like hearing something on the radio and finding that it identifies with my relationship with a person, so if someone else did that for me, it would make me melt. love it.

peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:ok see i've never gotten why there are "team" seth's and emmetts and alices and so forth. there's no conflict so nothing to have a team over. i don't get it. not that it's bad to be one of those.
i agree and disagree. Seth was a big help in Eclipse when he helped save bella. plus stephanie put him in alot in breaking dawn. and he discovered that you can't hear other packs thoughts! but i would agree with what your saying because angela and jessica arent very active in the last two books. so i wouldnt understand if there were team angeles and team jessicas :mrgreen: but i guess people have a right to love anyone they want.
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

no, i get loving characters, honest, that's not my point. it's that i don't understand why you have to "back" them. like, a team is a group of people who are fighting on the same side of a conflict. there's no conflict. there's no point in being team seth because who is opposing seth? no one.

Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

A team can also be a focus group, can't it? So team Seth, team Emmett, etc. could just be groups focusing on that character don't you think?
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

Esme echo wrote:A team can also be a focus group, can't it? So team Seth, team Emmett, etc. could just be groups focusing on that character don't you think?
Good point.
I Want to Believe
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Esme echo wrote:A team can also be a focus group, can't it? So team Seth, team Emmett, etc. could just be groups focusing on that character don't you think?
thats how i take it. I'm team emmett, and thats just because i like him so much and i focus on him instead of other characters such as jasper and stuff.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

does anyone think that possibly Edward knew exactly what he was getting himself into with Bella. Do you think that possibly he knew he really wanted her to be a vampire and he "wooed" her so that she would decide to be with him forever. Maybe even being selfish on his part? I dont know, I just re-read twilight and part of me feels that he was putting on an act most of the time to get her to really want to be a vampire. this maybe a confusing question, but i am just wondering what everyone else thinks?
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3