Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Liv-wa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jacob Black

Post by Liv-wa »

TheWolfGirl wrote::lol: that would rock my world! i love how i can be like "Edward is such a jerk!" and all my friends glare daggers at me. :D and my friend splenda and i used to have fights about it all the time BD she's turned team switzerland. which is ok i guess. as long as she's not bashing my furry knight in barely any clothing. lol i really wanted to put that on a shirt.

Knight in shining armor? Nah. Give me a furry knight in barely any clothing. :D
Haha. I am definately going to do it when I get some time..if anyone wants to PM me moments I can totally add them to the lists.
Click here to join. We need some more of that pureblood [;Image
pubesy
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by pubesy »

i love jacob's first quote in BD book 2!
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheVampireGirl »

TheWolfGirl wrote:
OMG! Wait...Jakes a wolf...wolfs clean themselves bt licking...and he kissed Bella...EWWWWWWWWWWWW!....still pritty romantic...as long as he had tick-tacks. :lol:
omg splenda. your a retard lama! :lol: i can't believe you said that! you so funny! :mrgreen:
You know the splenda Frito. Thats how I role. Retarded and out of controll! 8-) :lol:
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Liv-wa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Liv-wa »

pubesy wrote:i love jacob's first quote in BD book 2!
Is that the "Life's sucks and then you die...I should be so lucky," one?
Click here to join. We need some more of that pureblood [;Image
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

I love everyones banners. Why does everyone have such great photoshopping skills? lol

I like Jacob more in Breaking Dawn after he imprints on Nessie
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

shape-shifter wrote: I like Jacob more in Breaking Dawn after he imprints on Nessie
sammeeeeee, only in the third book though is when i started to like him!!
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

may i ask what changes in him? because i didn't find him to be very good after imprinting, not because he changed his personality, but because SM's writing of him decreased in quality. i don't think it was intentional. i also thought he wasn't in the story a whole lot, but maybe that's the reason you like him better then?

anyway, what changed that made you like him now as opposed to before?

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:may i ask what changes in him? because i didn't find him to be very good after imprinting, not because he changed his personality, but because SM's writing of him decreased in quality. i don't think it was intentional. i also thought he wasn't in the story a whole lot, but maybe that's the reason you like him better then?

I agree. I try to tell people that his personality didn't change, SM just wrote about him in the times he was with Nessie, which makes it look like most of his redeeming qualities are no longer there. But, i do have to know how he changed. I think most of you only like it because he isn't there a lot, like hoffjuh said. Or, maybe because you think because he imprinted on Nessie that he can no longer mess up Edward and Bella. Well, that's true, yes, but a really stupid reason. I think most of you are just blinded by Edward. Maybe i'm being way to general but seriously, think about your reasoning a little.

BTW: Some people might have noticed that i'm not here a lot...AT ALL. That's because after Breaking Dawn all the fun died out. Twilight-Eclipse resulted in amazing debates including people with thought-out reasoning. Now, everyone only talks about BD. I lost interest. So i'm hardly here. Sorry Team Jakes, i help when i can.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:may i ask what changes in him? because i didn't find him to be very good after imprinting, not because he changed his personality, but because SM's writing of him decreased in quality. i don't think it was intentional. i also thought he wasn't in the story a whole lot, but maybe that's the reason you like him better then?

oh no, i am not saying his personality changed. He was always the same jacob throughout the book. He was just a little less bitter, a little less rude. his actions aren't agrivating actions that i would gritt my teeth at. y'know. He wasn't as concerned with bella as much. He was the same jacob i met in new moon (which i really liked) not pained and broken inside which usually leads to being bitter. Anyways yeah, i guess he was that jacob, innocent and young that was in twilight and new moon. And i like him.

ahahaha, because he wasn't that much in the third book? hmm...i don't think that's part of it. i haven't really noticed anyways. the third book was overwhelming. there was so much going on. and there were alot of he did this and she did this but not the actaul interactions which i would have REALLY loved and enjoyed but i like breaking dawn the way it is regardless
Last edited by Amethyst1 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

malaz wrote:oh no, i am not saying his personality changed. He was always the same jacob throughout the book. He was just a little less bitter, a little less rude. his actions aren't agrivating actions that i would gritt my teeth at. y'know. He wasn't as concerned with bella as much. He was the same jacob i met in new moon (which i really liked) not pained and broken inside which usually leads to being bitter. Anyways yeah, i guess he was that jacob, innocent and young that was in twilight and new moon. And i like him.
I agree. I've loved Jacob through all the books--even when Bella was waffling--but my favorite Jacob was the sunny, sarcastic, fun-loving boy pre-Edward's-return. After Jacob imprinted he lost his bitterness, but kept all his good qualities--and he grew as the Alpha of his own pack, which I loved. I WANT to hear more about Jacob! :!: I really hope Stephenie decides she wants to revisit the Twilight Universe before too many years pass.
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."