Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
annalynmasangkay
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by annalynmasangkay »

of course Edward...He's so beautiful and even his lines are so adorable...

I like alice too.. She's very cute!!!
tnlentz
Settled in Forks

Post by tnlentz »

Rosalie Hale. She comes off so selfish but when you read about her you understand that more. She also isn't afraid to let people know what she thinks and the reason why. I loved it in Breaking Dawn when Bella knows that Rosalie will be the only one to stand by her and unborn baby. I know Jacob thinks Rosalie is doing it to just get her hands on the baby but she did it because Bella made a decision she would've done. It connected them.
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

I have a few different fave characters. I LOVE Edward, just because he's Edward! I like Bella, because she's pretty relatable,and you can imagine yourself in her shoes. And I like Alice because she freaking awesome and, in a lot of ways, is the reason Bella & Edward are together (i.e Midnight Sun, Twilight & New Moon)
So Here's My Top Faves
Edward
Bella
Alice
Carlisle
Jasper
Esme
Emmett
Seth
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

This is a list of MY faves.
1. EDWARD! <3
2. Alice
3. Tie between Bella and Emmett
4.Carlisle
5.Esme
6.Jasper
7. Rosalie
Elisabeth33
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Elisabeth33 »

I think I have too many favorites. Edward (Just because of who he is to Bella), Alice (so witty!), Bella (she's a lot like me), Emmett (a joker, also alot like me and my best friends), Seth (Like Edward says, he's got one of the purest, sincerest, kindest minds), Quil, Embry (Quil and Embry are so nice to Bella, even after Edward comes back and they're Jake's best friends), Angela (I figured that she was a true friend to Bella and after reading Midnight Sun, it looks like I was right) Renesmee (Hmmmm... I love Edward, I love Bella, is this one any surprise?) and Claire(I love little kids).
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Yea i have too many favs as well...but ABOVE ALL :mrgreen:...Edward will always be my favorite ;).
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Erm, me and my everchanging opinions :lol: ... I can never keep track of my favourite characters (Apart from the obvious bronze-haired vampire)

So, my favourite characters are now (in no particular order)
Vladimir and Stefan
"We sat still for a very long time, child," Vladimir had answered, with Stefan nodding along but not continuing Vladimir's sentences as he often did. "Contemplating our own divinity. it was a sign of our power that everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, those seeking our favor. We sat on our thrones and thought ourselves gods. We didn't notice for a long time that we were changing--almost petrifying.I suppose the Volturi did us one favor when they burned our castles. Stefan and I, at least, did not continue to petrify. now the Volturi's eyes are filmed with dusty scum, but ours are bright. I imagine that will give us an advantage when we gouge them from their sockets."
I tried to keep Renesmee away from them after that.

Garrett

Aro

Emmett

And, of course, who could forget ... JASPER :P
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Mara Jade Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Mara Jade Cullen »

Well, Edward is my favorite. I love how Stephanie Meyer took the best characteristics of the best literary romantic heros and wove them together to make Edward. As the best of the best, he outshines even someone like Mr. Darcy, Mr. NIghtly, or Mr. Edward Ferras.

Alice is my second favorite. She's just so fun and she, like Edward, loves Bella unconditionally.

Bella would be third.
Team Edward
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

hmmm....... well every1 loves bella, edward, and alice but besides them i looooooooove:
FELIX!!! idk there something i love about him, i also love seth and Alec
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Mara Jade Cullen wrote:Well, Edward is my favorite. I love how Stephanie Meyer took the best characteristics of the best literary romantic heros and wove them together to make Edward. As the best of the best, he outshines even someone like Mr. Darcy, Mr. NIghtly, or Mr. Edward Ferras.

Alice is my second favorite. She's just so fun and she, like Edward, loves Bella unconditionally.

Bella would be third.
OMG. WE MATCH. :lol: :D