Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by urcoolcarrie »

oh my gosh! i love alice! she's so perky, and so happy all the time. i love being around people who always have so much enthusiasm. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

bite-me wrote:
vamp na hEireann wrote:just a thought but if Alice used her full name would it be something like Mary Alice Brandon Whitlock Hale Cullen or something like that?Damn thats long! :lol:
No, Hale or Cullen wouldn't be part of her name.

Mary Alice Brandon Whitlock. That would be her offical married name

Like Rosalie's is Rosalie Lillian Hale McCarty and Bella's would actually be Isabella Marie Swan Masen.

Only Esme would be Cullen seeing as she married Carlisle

Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen.

This is how I see it anyways, seeing as Jasper, Edward and Emmett's birthnames aren't Cullen

XD sounds like someone's name off a spanish soap opera (a novella) hahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Someone posted on the Jasper thread that there should've been a part in Breaking Dawn from his perspective. I think it would've been amazing from Alice's. How she found Nahuel, what she had to do. It would've been really good.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

emmett_<3 wrote:Someone posted on the Jasper thread that there should've been a part in Breaking Dawn from his perspective. I think it would've been amazing from Alice's. How she found Nahuel, what she had to do. It would've been really good.
i totally agree with you. I would have loved to read that. Breaking Dawn could HAVE been much longer. i seriously don't care if it's 2000 pages. It would have been much much more exciting if she wrote that in. mind you though, i love Breaking Dawn the way it is but i think there's always room to have added that in, you know. i mean 800 pages are just not enough :D
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

malaz wrote:
emmett_<3 wrote:Someone posted on the Jasper thread that there should've been a part in Breaking Dawn from his perspective. I think it would've been amazing from Alice's. How she found Nahuel, what she had to do. It would've been really good.
i totally agree with you. I would have loved to read that. Breaking Dawn could HAVE been much longer. i seriously don't care if it's 2000 pages. It would have been much much more exciting if she wrote that in. mind you though, i love Breaking Dawn the way it is but i think there's always room to have added that in, you know. i mean 800 pages are just not enough :D

I agree, completely! I was so curious and I wanted to kinda get into Alice's mind that I started to write Twilight from Alice's point of view... not easy. But I want SM to write BD from Alice's point of view. Like I want to know what she was thinking when she left and everything. That would be such a good story.
Edward-Bella-forever
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward-Bella-forever »

I love Alice, she's one of my favorite characters. I love how she can see the kinda future.. lol and how she always knows how she will win in bets and stuff... but 1 question.. why is it when people ask her who will win she always says "I do, of course. Excellent." She always says "excellent" at the end every time, I think. I think its so funny, but I dont know why she does it, anybody have any idea? Or...? Lol
"And he smiled my favorite crooked smile..."Image
Old username known as: Edward_and_Bella_forever
Heroes: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Edward-Bella-forever wrote: why is it when people ask her who will win she always says "I do, of course. Excellent." She always says "excellent" at the end every time, I think. I think its so funny, but I dont know why she does it, anybody have any idea? Or...? Lol
If I recall...she only does that once with Edward and it's in Breakin Dawn. She says it because...well she wins and it's "excellent" to her. But you're right, she does says "excellent" a lot. Probably she's so awesome and knows it!

You know what I thought was BEYOND cute? When she said to Jake, "Hey wolf." and he replied "Hey shortie." That's just tooooooo adorable! They've come a long way since New Moon when they were just about ready to kill one another.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Edward-Bella-forever
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward-Bella-forever »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
Edward-Bella-forever wrote: why is it when people ask her who will win she always says "I do, of course. Excellent." She always says "excellent" at the end every time, I think. I think its so funny, but I dont know why she does it, anybody have any idea? Or...? Lol
If I recall...she only does that once with Edward and it's in Breakin Dawn. She says it because...well she wins and it's "excellent" to her. But you're right, she does says "excellent" a lot. Probably she's so awesome and knows it!

You know what I thought was BEYOND cute? When she said to Jake, "Hey wolf." and he replied "Hey shortie." That's just tooooooo adorable! They've come a long way since New Moon when they were just about ready to kill one another.
Omg! I know! Lol that was so cute! I loved that.

So who wins? I do. Excellent. Lol
"And he smiled my favorite crooked smile..."Image
Old username known as: Edward_and_Bella_forever
Heroes: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

whats not to love- alice is one of the people i would want and wish to meet outside in the real world!!! she's charasmatic and loving- she always there. ;)
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

I love Alice. Her looks remind me of my friend, but my friend is more like Rosalie.
She so optimistic compared to everybody else, especially Rosalie and Esme.
I loved her line in Eclipse when she met Jasper in the diner ..."You've kept me waiting along time." I was like AWWWW the entire time.
I think I would've strangled her if I was Bella, I don't rellay like to go shopping, but it might be fun with Alice though.
ImageImageImage