Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rosalie Hale

Post by skylarblue »

I think that when Rose talks about killing humans but not tasting their blood, I think that she probably snapped their necks (like Alice did in the movie). So therefore if she did kill that way her statement is true.

For her relationship with Alice, I think that there is love because they are family but Rose seems (to me at least) kind of distant from the whole family except for Emmett. Maybe it has something to do with what happened to her in her human life?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

I think Rosalie has a harder time forming a relationship to most of the family because, like Shannon said, of her human life. She was betrayed by the one person she loved and as a result lost the opportunity for the life she always dreamed of. Therefore she finds it hard to trust people as much as everybody else in the family does. She allowed Emmett to see her true person, therefore open herself up to love, and ultimately find her soul mate. And I think she does have a relationship with Alice - this may be the one sibling she gets on the most with as she has many common interests (like fashion) and enjoys her company, but she still doesn't have an extremely strong bond. I think it would hurt her if anything were to happen to any of the family, no matter how bitter she sometimes seems. I think (and it's only my opinion) she actually wishes she could have a stronger relationship with everyone, she doesn't know how - how to open herself up and love and trust them without the constant worry she will be betrayed again.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

How sad, if something bad happened to Rosalie, to make her not trust. :cry: Btw, her and Jasper are twins right? Also, I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet. What exactly happened to Rosalie?
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

you will hear rosalie's story in eclipse.

i think rosalie has a hard time believing in love or trusting people because of what happened to her. i know people who have had experiences of that nature and they have some serious trust issues. they can also be very self-centered. it comes from being in so much pain and confusion that they can't look outside themselves and their pain. it's quite common, and once they let it go, they can go back to being non-self centered.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:you will hear rosalie's story in eclipse.

i think rosalie has a hard time believing in love or trusting people because of what happened to her. i know people who have had experiences of that nature and they have some serious trust issues. they can also be very self-centered. it comes from being in so much pain and confusion that they can't look outside themselves and their pain. it's quite common, and once they let it go, they can go back to being non-self centered.
That's soooo sad! :cry: She feels like she can't trust people.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I think Rosalie might indeed have a harder time to trust. But she also doesn't really want to band to closely. For the others the Cullens are really their only family and they love each other.
Rosalie hates being a vampire every single day. Carlisle turned her into one, the rest are vampires. She doesn't feel a need to band. She just lives her eternity as being a vampire but in the most human form it can let her happen. She would also give up every single Cullen (even Emmet) if it would mean she would be able to become human again.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

Sounds like she doesn't like Bella,because she's human, and Rosalie wants to be human.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

I am not sure if she has trust issues. Carlisle is more than just the vampire that turned her into something that he is. She values and loves and trusts him. He's sort of that perfect father and he's given her that too. Rosalie, even if she is against something, When Carlisle makes a final choice, she goes along with it.

i think she trusts all OF her adoptive family and she loves and adores them. yes, she wishes she were a human but i am not sure she grieves and mourns every second of the day about it, she's not whiny. It's not like that, it's sort of an inner turmoil sort of. She isn't moaning about it, it's just her only wish, something that she really really wants.
After breaking dawn, i think she embraces her being a vampire much more, i think.
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

malaz wrote:I am not sure if she has trust issues. Carlisle is more than just the vampire that turned her into something that he is. She values and loves and trusts him. He's sort of that perfect father and he's given her that too. Rosalie, even if she is against something, When Carlisle makes a final choice, she goes along with it.

i think she trusts all OF her adoptive family and she loves and adores them. yes, she wishes she were a human but i am not sure she grieves and mourns every second of the day about it, she's not whiny. It's not like that, it's sort of an inner turmoil sort of. She isn't moaning about it, it's just her only wish, something that she really really wants.
After breaking dawn, i think she embraces her being a vampire much more, i think.
Hopefully that's true!
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

E&BForever wrote:
malaz wrote:I am not sure if she has trust issues. Carlisle is more than just the vampire that turned her into something that he is. She values and loves and trusts him. He's sort of that perfect father and he's given her that too. Rosalie, even if she is against something, When Carlisle makes a final choice, she goes along with it.

Hopefully that's true!
Chantell
it is, read "miscalculations" and midnight sun if you can. great insight. :D