Jacob Black

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Jacob Black

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

sarina1113 wrote:LOL, no worries I was kidding. But there's just a lot more depth to JB than what you are seeing now.

I'm Team Jacob simply because he is my absolute favorite character. Not because I think he should have end up with Bella. I love Edward and Bella's relationship just as much as you. Whether you're Team Edward or Jacob, its important to understand Jacob's motives and that he not just an evil manipulative person.
LOL. I guess I've never really wanted to know more about JB in depth because the 1st book made me hooked on Edward. That's why most ppl are Team Edward.I see a good side in Jacob..it's just I love Edward more.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

switzgal wrote:Vote for Taylor on this poll...

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/12/17/po ... ng-crisis/
Drool over him in this new interview...
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

he's really buffing up!!! <3 OMG!!! *has renewed hope* I REALLY REALLY want them to keep him!!!!!

*stalks producers till they make it offical*
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

Wingtear wrote:
switzgal wrote:Vote for Taylor on this poll...

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/12/17/po ... ng-crisis/
Drool over him in this new interview...
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml
THIS IS TORTUROUS. My job blocks MTV so I can't see it until I get home tonightttttt...... :cry:
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Srry 2 offend u guys again but I DO agree w/ the producers on the fact that Taylor is a little to baby-faced to play Jacob.
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

no offense can be taken, we all have personal opinions. : )

I feel that way a bit as well (as I posted a bit back) but he his beefing up for the role, and If he can get to a certain point, the producers will have to say yes, otherwise they'll be messing with a very large fan base, and no one REALLY wants to loose that much money. That's probably the reason they've not made a decision as of yet.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Srry 2 offend u guys again but I DO agree w/ the producers on the fact that Taylor is a little to baby-faced to play Jacob.
I agree, but the other options we've been given are just sleazy and gives me the creeps...
And he has the Jacob smile... I didn't think he would be up for it until I saw a interview where he said "Does me being half-naked bother you..." and winked with "that" smile. Since then he has been the only one for me...
Hubby would be worried about the competition if he wasn't 16 and me 25...
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

Wingtear wrote: I agree, but the other options we've been given are just sleazy and gives me the creeps...
+1. Seriously Michael... please let it not be him. The interviews I've seen have been far from impressive.
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Wingtear wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Srry 2 offend u guys again but I DO agree w/ the producers on the fact that Taylor is a little to baby-faced to play Jacob.
I agree, but the other options we've been given are just sleazy and gives me the creeps...
And he has the Jacob smile... I didn't think he would be up for it until I saw a interview where he said "Does me being half-naked bother you..." and winked with "that" smile. Since then he has been the only one for me...
Hubby would be worried about the competition if he wasn't 16 and me 25...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xD lol I wish there was someone who wasn't babyfaced..but old to play Jacob Black.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

HE exists! AND was SM's favorite for the part... his name is Steven Strait