Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Emmett is so hilarious and totally adorable! He is like the big brother I never had! :D
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

I like Emment. He just doesn't let anything get in his way and he is always ready for a fight. He is fun and funny. He makes fun of Bella and her human ways! He is the comic relief in the tense moments. He is the big brother. I like his and Edwards relationship. Read Midnight Sun and you see more of it!!
ImageImage
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Emmett rocks, he is hilarious and he is also like my big brother, I so want him as a big brother.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

I really like Emmet i think that he is mostly the big huge teddy bear that people just want to have as a big brother. One of the things that i especially love about Emmet is that he seems careless and everything but he really isn't. If your in truble or something i would really want emmet on my side and not against me. i would feel that emmet would really protect me and care about what happened to me. I love him so much but i'm sort of disapointed that we didn't hear alot about him in Breaking Dawn and though out the books. Even though he is stuck with Rosalie as a wife you can really tell that he cares about what happens to her and about what she thinks even though he does seem kinda annoying sometimes i think he could be very loveable.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i love emmett - i BD he was so hilarious and so much like my best mate. the inneuendos had me in stitches. he is so loveable, and just downright legendary.

one of my best friends is so in love with the emmett that she has a team emmett jumper!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

gosh...emmett is just fabulous. He's my second favourite character (edward being first, ofcoarse) i swear, no one makes me laugh as much as he does. Not only his jokes but his dialogue. you can bet i am laughing whenever emmett is mentioned in the books. He is just sosososososososo adorable and cute <333...

i lurve his personality.
fighting with grizzly bears...tsk tsk :lol: :lol: - only emmett does so <3333
and his impatience in gym class at school...ahahahaha...
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

So I just read the outtake 'Emmett and the Bear'...I really wish they had kept that in the book. I feel like it helps us understand Emmett, and his relationship with Bella. It also shows how 'normal' the Cullens can be.

Anyway, Emmett is definitely my favorite minor character. He is the big brother I always wanted in pretty much every way. His sense of humor is amazing, and he's just got this way of brightening up a room. He seems to almost be the antithesis of Edward, with Edward being so pessimistic and dark and self-loathing. Emmett seems to see the good in everything, even Rosalie, which is probably why no one else gets why he loves her.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

LavendarRain
Wandering Through Town

Post by LavendarRain »

ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D
Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Twilightlover101

Post by Twilightlover101 »

ohh, i absolutely love emmett, i love his carefree attitude even in the worst of times, i love the way he laughs at everyhing in life, i love the way he can make a joke of everything, love his dirty jokes absolutely love emmett