Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Tanya

Post by The Dark Knight »

Te original Succubus does desreve better. I have a hard time thinking Edward was not tempted by her...

maybe because he sould her her inner monolog, Could that be ther turn off for Edward and why he went for Bella...no bable to have to listen too 24/7...hhuuummmm, peace and quiet...just thinking out loud here

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:Te original Succubus does desreve better. I have a hard time thinking Edward was not tempted by her...

maybe because he sould her her inner monolog, Could that be ther turn off for Edward and why he went for Bella...no bable to have to listen too 24/7...hhuuummmm, peace and quiet...just thinking out loud here
Personally I think that was at least one of the reasons that he went for Bella, or at the very least a big reason that he didn't go for Tanya. Bella had that whole mysterious, fascination thing going. And in terms of being with Tanya, it would be a pretty huge turn off to have to listen to someone's internal monologue all the time, especially during umm... alone time. Could you imagine having to listen to someone's personal insecurities and then their criticisms of you during that? That would just not work. At all.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Te original Succubus does desreve better. I have a hard time thinking Edward was not tempted by her...

Personally I think that was at least one of the reasons that he went for Bella, or at the very least a big reason that he didn't go for Tanya. Bella had that whole mysterious, fascination thing going. And in terms of being with Tanya, it would be a pretty huge turn off to have to listen to someone's internal monologue all the time, especially during umm... alone time. Could you imagine having to listen to someone's personal insecurities and then their criticisms of you during that? That would just not work. At all.

I don't know, it might be very helpful...at least you know when your hitting the right spot ;) ...reminds me of Mel Gibson in his last chic flick...

Although peace and quiet does have it's advantages...

Hohenstaufen
Settled in Forks

Post by Hohenstaufen »

Who do you all imagine to play Tanya?

I'm envisioning Blake Lively as her. She fits the description, of a honey blonde haired beautiful woman.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Hohenstaufen wrote:Who do you all imagine to play Tanya?

I'm envisioning Blake Lively as her. She fits the description, of a honey blonde haired beautiful woman.
How about Megan Fox, just to give the tabloids some fun,,, :D

suzzeeQ
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by suzzeeQ »

I think Sophia Myles would be perfect. she's gorgeous.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

How about Kiera Knightly...