Garrett

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Garrett

Post by Landiana »

Jane V wrote:
moon.cherry.twilite wrote:It looks like Garrett is one of the few characters that everyone agrees is AWESOME.
DUH!!! because Garrett IS awesome lol :lol:
hell yeah, everyone loves a freedom fighter!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
KayleeRyerson
Settled in Forks

Post by KayleeRyerson »

Garrett and Kate is so cute.
Garrett's speech? Amazing.
The redcoats are coming, the redcoats are coming!
What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion.
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

the redcoats are coming - i loved that reference!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
bite_me

Post by bite_me »

I love Garrett. I've got to stop falling in love with random characters.

Pretty much every other important character in the (non-)fight scene and month beforehand had a power, and that was emphasised so much. But then Garrett came along, with no super-power, and he made just as much impact, if not more, as some of the vamps like Zafrina or Maggie. All with his personality. :D

He leads the way for normalness (in the sense of not having a power)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

I absolutely LOVE Garrett. he is definitely my favorite new, or smaller character in BD.
i loved reading his parts, and his speech during the "fight" with the Volturi was absolutely AMAZING.
the time period that he came from is one of my favorites, that i still just love to learn about.
so he definitely had a big impact on me, and i think that him and kate are just absolutely adorable. :D lol
im so glad i found this thread, i thought i was the only one with the same love for Garrett! :? lol

edit: i totally just realized something lol in breaking dawn the way Garrett is described is like the exact way they made James look in the twilight movie.
Garrett's described as a tall and rangy vampire with long sandy hair thats tied back in a ponytail and has eager looking ruby colored eyes.
and to me thats exactly how James looks lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

CullenxLove wrote:edit: i totally just realized something lol in breaking dawn the way Garrett is described is like the exact way they made James look in the twilight movie.
Garrett's described as a tall and rangy vampire with long sandy hair thats tied back in a ponytail and has eager looking ruby colored eyes.
and to me thats exactly how James looks lol
When I read BD and saw James in the movie pics I was also like "huh, that's exactely how I imagined Garett to look like". Good to know I'm not the only one ;) I imagined James to look different.
And yes, Garett's an awsome character! Totally agree! There's just something about him that makes you like him!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

Does anyone know where a Garrett ~bio is located? Not here, but like, in other sites? I barely remember him because I skipped a lot of the dragged ending in BD.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
Khya
Settled in Forks

Post by Khya »

I loved watching Garrett become a part of the Cullen's (extended) family. I love that he ended up with Kate, because they are very well suited to each other. One thing that broke my heart was when Garrett grabbed Kate to stop her from running at the Volturi, even though she was hurting him. He let himself suffer so that Kate wouldn't do something to hurt herself. Also, I loved his speech. He really reached out to people, without shying away from or trying to hide his beliefs.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice...
Riddalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Riddalyn »

Oh. My. God.

Garrett. Where do I even begin?

I would marry Garrett if I could.
I'm not even remotely exaggerating.
I wouldn't even think twice about it.

After the amazing speech that he made in the clearing, which made my heart react in much the same way as when the Big Bang created the universe, he was one of my favorite characters in the whole series even though we only knew him for a few chapters.

I've said it before, and here I go again, I've always been a sucker for a man who uses big words, and uses them correctly... and what's more, Garrett uses his intelligence so forcefully, in such a way to make everybody rethink everything, that it is just SO amazing.

I.
Heart.
Garrett.
Really, I do.
Team Jake - Because I Can Take The HEAT
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

I don't no why i loved Garrett so much, but he was just so nice in breaking dawn!! i loved it when he was like ( to kate) " if we make it out of this alive, i'll go anywhere with you woman!" :lol: it made me laugh so hard !
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you foever. Every single day of forever.Will You Marry Me?"