Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Carlisle Cullen

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss all the things you've wondered about Carlisle as an individual. Keep posts about Esme and Carlisle's relationship to the general discussion forum in Quench Your Thirst.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Crooked_Rose
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Carlisle Cullen

Post by Crooked_Rose »

Carlisle is my all time favorite character in Twilight.

He's just an amazing character with so much going for him.

Plus he's a doctor (and hot.) ;D

I completely respect him.
Back to the Sun. Back to the shore. Back to what I was before.

*Under Construction*
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

carlisle is the perfect father figure. he respects everyone, and always puts himself in their shoes. thats why i think hes so respected, is because he sees all sides of the situation before making his final decision.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:carlisle is the perfect father figure. he respects everyone, and always puts himself in their shoes. thats why i think hes so respected, is because he sees all sides of the situation before making his final decision.

Exactly, i've always admired Carlisle especially for his compassion. I really like how he was able to bring out that unknown characteristic to the vampire world- the type of vampire who denies is lust for human blood & sticks to his morals. It's not often you see a vampire who loves humaity so much that he denies the lust for their blood...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

mlola619 wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:carlisle is the perfect father figure. he respects everyone, and always puts himself in their shoes. thats why i think hes so respected, is because he sees all sides of the situation before making his final decision.

Exactly, i've always admired Carlisle especially for his compassion. I really like how he was able to bring out that unknown characteristic to the vampire world- the type of vampire who denies is lust for human blood & sticks to his morals. It's not often you see a vampire who loves humaity so much that he denies the lust for their blood...
absolutely. its like, he knows hes a vampire, but he certainly doesn't want to kill humans, because thats against what hes about. its cool that he actually goes against the grain and finds a way to be a "good" vampire.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I absolutely LOVE Carlisle. He is the perfect dad, and friend.

Every time somebody says the word "doctor", I think of Carlisle. His head pops into my brain every single time.
NessieFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NessieFan »

Carlisle is the closest thing to a sait there ha ever been, at least by anyone that was human. He's the perfect dad, perfect doctor, has the ability to be compasionate to just about anyone a virtue that more of us could use. Overall he's a likeable guy and one of my favorite Vampires.
From this moment on your story starts now, all that came before is prelude. Write the ending as you see it and live it, not as how the fates decide it.

Edward-Bella-forever
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward-Bella-forever »

If it wasn't for him, none of the other Cullens' would be... I dont think... lol Yay! Go Carlisle! Lol
"And he smiled my favorite crooked smile..."Image
Old username known as: Edward_and_Bella_forever
Heroes: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."
THE Real Duckie
Settled in Forks

Post by THE Real Duckie »

I am a history freak and would love to talk to Carlisle about all the history he has seen and lived. plus I named my car carlisle.(No pun intended) :geek: I love how calm he can be even when the event is very bad.
Go Carlisle!!!! :D
~Lucia Santoro~ My partner-in-crime is Sha-Nikki and we are wreaking havoc where ever we go on the lexicon.
I go from Forks, Washington to Morganville, texas and I still find some Vampires.
Well, I think there is some vampires in morganville? :roll:
Lizardpolisher
Settled in Forks

Post by Lizardpolisher »

Carlisle has always been my favorite character. It's amazing how he chose to abstain from human blood all by himself. I admire him for that.
I wish he was real. I want to meet him. I want him to be my doctor. He could give me a shot anyday!