Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Renesmee #2

Post by navarre »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:Yay, a new Renesmee thread shinier than her parents in the sun! Last topic was how Nessie would react if a member of her family had an accident... actually, last topic was that we needed a new thread. New Question:

Which members of her family do you think Nessie will be closest to when she grows up? Which parent?
Her mother
Her father
Rosalie

Then outside her immediate family - Jacob, of course.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

navarre wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:Yay, a new Renesmee thread shinier than her parents in the sun! Last topic was how Nessie would react if a member of her family had an accident... actually, last topic was that we needed a new thread. New Question:

Which members of her family do you think Nessie will be closest to when she grows up? Which parent?
Her mother
Her father
Rosalie

Then outside her immediate family - Jacob, of course.
navarre like always right on point. I agree 100%.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I think she'd be close to Bella, who she loves dearly since the womb. But also having a musical connection with Edward. I think it's something they could share.

I see Renesmee being attached with all the Cullens, but for different reasons. Emmett could be her partner in crime. Alice and Rosalie, special friends.
suzyq248
Learning to Love Green

Post by suzyq248 »

How do you think Renesmee will relate to Edward and Bella once she is all grown up? Will she be as close, go live on her own, go through a "teen" phase? Especially since she will most likely look older then them.
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

actually, they will all look around the same age. The Cullens look to be in their late teens/early twenties, and that's how much Nessie is supposed to mature. SM made very sure that everyone was on point with each other, and she was quoted somewhere talking about how they will all look to be the same age, so they can be together in various forms forever.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

suzyq248 wrote:How do you think Renesmee will relate to Edward and Bella once she is all grown up? Will she be as close, go live on her own, go through a "teen" phase? Especially since she will most likely look older then them.
I agree with HOFJ. And I personally think they are very family oriented and will be close, always.
I think that's refreshing.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

if my wife has a baby i would want it to be resmee but not named that cause i think her name is weird!!1 hahah srry
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
suzyq248
Learning to Love Green

Post by suzyq248 »

Since Renesmee can function on both blood and human food, how do you think her digestive system works? Do you think she needs to go to the bathroom?
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."
roseaurora

Post by roseaurora »

Ha! What a good question... I am tempted to say that she has to use the bathroom because she has a heart and blood of her own. Kidneys clean the waste and extra water out of blood and would be necessary for her too I would think.
Good thing the Cullens have prop bathrooms!
But, they never really mentioned changing diapers, did they? :lol:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
Lunna-san

Post by Lunna-san »

suzyq248 wrote:Since Renesmee can function on both blood and human food, how do you think her digestive system works? Do you think she needs to go to the bathroom?
Very good question! I was asking myself the same thing on the other day. I think if she eats or drink human food, she'd need to go to the bathroom. But if she drinks blood, then don't. I don't think blood is digested as food. The metabolism of the blood is similar to the vampires. So, nothing is wasted. It's energy. And I think the need for blood is stronger than the need for human food. I think neither her nor Nahuel are fond of human food.

And as the lexer above said, nobody commented about dirty diapers. In a house filled with vampires, I don't think this kind of scent would pass unnoticed. :lol: