Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Renesmee

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Yeah, since Jacob and Edward treat each other more respect than they used to. It's kind of nice seeing him like that in the book. (can't wait to see them like that in the movie.)
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
nickilovesalice
Settled in Forks

Post by nickilovesalice »

renesmee is really interesting and loveable. Before she was born I didn't really like her because she was killing bella, but after she was born I was so glad they didn't kill her when she was in bella. :mrgreen:
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Jack wrote:
mokav105 wrote:i LOVED renesmee
it completed the family and brought bella and edward together more
however, i DESPISED the fact that jacob imprinted on the baby.
i mean, comeon! he was in love with bella, and now hes gonna be her son-in-law??
I think that had a lot to do with fate. They describe how Jacob always felt a pull towards Bella
as the baby developed, and he kept feeling the pull stronger and stronger. I think it was part that Bella was destined to have Renesmee and become a vampire. This is also shown by how easily se gets used to being a vampire (I believe they also say it in the book several times that it is almost like she was born to be a vampire). At first he felt the attraction towards Bella and mistook it for love because how would he know that she would have a vampire-human hybrid baby in the future and that she was destined for it.
Also I think its destiny is shown in that Alice's visions never seem to waver from Bella becoming a vampire in all the books, no matter what decisions are made. She was destined to become a vampire and have her child.
E♥B

"Does she even like Italian?" (Rosalie)
"Her name's Bella. I'm sure she'll love it." (Emmett)
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

oopsie. :P
E♥B

"Does she even like Italian?" (Rosalie)
"Her name's Bella. I'm sure she'll love it." (Emmett)
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

edwardislove wrote:
Jack wrote:
mokav105 wrote:i LOVED renesmee
it completed the family and brought bella and edward together more
however, i DESPISED the fact that jacob imprinted on the baby.
i mean, comeon! he was in love with bella, and now hes gonna be her son-in-law??
I think that had a lot to do with fate. They describe how Jacob always felt a pull towards Bella
as the baby developed, and he kept feeling the pull stronger and stronger. I think it was part that Bella was destined to have Renesmee and become a vampire. This is also shown by how easily se gets used to being a vampire (I believe they also say it in the book several times that it is almost like she was born to be a vampire). At first he felt the attraction towards Bella and mistook it for love because how would he know that she would have a vampire-human hybrid baby in the future and that she was destined for it.
Also I think its destiny is shown in that Alice's visions never seem to waver from Bella becoming a vampire in all the books, no matter what decisions are made. She was destined to become a vampire and have her child.
i disagree with the fact that Jacob was drawn to Bella because she was destined to have Renesmee. he felt an attraction to Bella even before he became a werewolf, before imprinting was an issue in his life. Jacob fell in love with Bella because of BELLA, not Renesmee. at least that's what i believe. haven't we had this discussion on this forum already? :?:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

Jane V wrote: i disagree with the fact that Jacob was drawn to Bella because she was destined to have Renesmee. he felt an attraction to Bella even before he became a werewolf, before imprinting was an issue in his life. Jacob fell in love with Bella because of BELLA, not Renesmee. at least that's what i believe. haven't we had this discussion on this forum already? :?:
Lol. Oh we've had it many times I think. But it's just that I seriously think that it was destiny that Bella was going to be a vampire and have her child and it was destiny that Jacob would become a werewolf in the future. So I seriously think that even though he did fall for Bella in a way, it was because he felt the pull and mistook it for love. (And i guess it was love in a way, for the unborn baby)
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

well, i think that while maybe that was their destiny, at least once bella met edward, that doesn't mean they didn't fall in love. they did. real, true, honest love. pure and simple. jacob felt no "unnatural" pull towards bella until she was ACTUALLY pregnant with nessie.

my biggest piece of evidence for this is that Jacob was Bella's NATURAL path, in a world where there existed no vampires or werewolves.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

GOODNESS not that convo again ;) do you remember that one holding out for jacob??hmm.. shoud bring up some memories hahah

CAM!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote: my biggest piece of evidence for this is that Jacob was Bella's NATURAL path, in a world where there existed no vampires or werewolves.
Well, Jacob is bella's natural path and like you said if werewolves and vampires didn't exist, that means that for bella and jacob there are 2 distinct destinies, not 1, one without the unnatural and one with the natural. But they do live in the supernatural world, the natural world is another alternate that simply does not exist (in twilight at least), in the supernatural things are different so for Jacob, his fate is different than it could have been if werewolves and vampire did not exist...do you see where am going with this? haha, hope so.
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:the more i think about it, the more i think edward will push nessie towards jacob, if anything. i mean, with jacob at least he knows jake'll do what's right by nessie no matter what, he'll do what she needs and look out for her even before himself.
I would have to agree. I don't think Edward would really like that idea but given the alternative and having her with someone they don't know, I think he would begrudgingly let Jacob and Nessie get together, of course then there is always Nahuel.