1) What did you think of Billy's conversation with Bella and her response?
I thought it was sweet of him to be concerned for her and Charlie, but Bella was entitled to respond the way she did. He was looking out for her with the information he had; she was fully clued in and adult enough to make her own decisions without being warned off by someone who wasn't fully in the loop and was a little biased.
2) Did you approve of the way Charlie treated Edward as the first boyfriend Bella ever brought home?
Yeah, I thought the scene was really funny. Charlie was rightly cautious and welcoming enough; I thought it was very natural.
3) Edward talks about his inner turmoil regarding constantly putting Bella into danger. Do you think he is to hard on himself?
I think he's very hard on himself, but with how brooding he is and the things he's seen over his years as a vampire regarding vampires and humans, it's understandable.
4) Edward finally says "I love you". Were you disappointed in how it came out almost off-handedly.
Yeah, a little. It's a big thing to say; I wish he'd said it back instead of telling her she was his life. It seemed a little throw away.
5) We learn more about Esme, was your impression of her changed after learning more about her?
No, I still loved her. If anything, I empathised with her more.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]