Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

A nasty storm went through town yesterday. We rarely have hail but yesterday we had the biggest hail I've seen here! In some places there was a lot of damage. Fortunately, I don't think we got any, but Little Man was terrified of the hail. It was loud!

I'm working for our business today and hoping to get a few things done after that.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there! Sean isn't even around. I feel like I'm talking to myself.

My mother was put into hospital ysterday with anaemia. They don't know what's wrong. If you're a praying person, please pray that they will work it out quickly and that it won't be serious.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

I had a great Thanksgiving, and I'll be having some left overs for dinner tonight at some point.

I don't have a whole lot going on until Monday when I go back to work and Tuesday when I go to Columbus for the day.

And now here's a couple of photos of the "Brazilian Audi" from Sao Paulo that will be racing there this weekend:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 7238_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3223_o.jpg

I just plan on looking up some stuff and resting tonight and this weekend before I go to work Monday, get my Social Security deposit from the bank, and get ready for Tuesday.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

My mother came out of hospital yesterday but they still don't know what's wrong. They're going to do more tests.

I had a book party last night. Sort of like a Tupperware party but with books. I had six people attend and i was selling books for my publisher and sold over $300 worth, so that was pretty good. :) We also put the Christmas tree up yesterday and the lights. Today I have to pack up my books and everything and after that it should be a reasonably relaxing day.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Just a tired, lazy Saturday here. Tomorrow's the last WEC race of the season, and then for me, the race season doesn't start again until the end of March next year.

I'll be spending tonight resting and looking up some stuff. I do hope that you enjoyed my Brazilian Audi pics, but I really don't have a ton to report on for today really.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business this morning and taking the books back to Rochelle's this afternoon. Still no word on what's wrong with my mother.
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hello there!

Lynne I’m sorry you had to go through all this stress the last days. Is your mum feeling better now? Maybe moving out caused her anxiety and it was also the problem with the dog till the last minute, so she might have neglected her nutrition... Did the doctors tell you whether the problem has to do with what she eats? Does she consume red meat, liver, legumes? I hope everything will be fine and back to normal as soon as possible! :)

I didn’t know that Tupperware parties existed elsewhere apart from Greece in the 80s!!!. And now I get it! It’s the company’s policy, right? Well, now I understand what a book party is and I must admit that I would love to attend one! What an excellent idea! :good: Did you think of it yourself or is it a practice Down Under?

Oh, and Lynne I totally agree with you. I couldn’t see somebody else as Edward apart from Rob. ;)

Sarah, how was the healthy turkey after all? You know, in my opinion this is the biggest problem with the celebrations. Most people can’t enjoy them because they are so stuffed with all the unhealthy food that makes them feel bad… So your parents' approach, sounds great! :clapping:

Sean, yesterday on TV was shown the animation “Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole” and the owls there looked exactly like those in the pictures of your outings! (There was even one called Twilight!!! :ugeek: )

Sarah and Sean I almost forgot to ask! What about the Black Friday that was all over the news? Did you guys come to blows with anybody? :mrgreen: Did you buy anything good?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today I've just got grocery shopping and preparation for the writing seminar I think I'm supposed to be holding tomorrow. It hasn't been confirmed yet and I'm worried it's not going to go ahead and I'll do all the prep for nothing. It would be nice to know.

Michelle - they don't know what's causing the anaemia problem at this stage. They're going to do some more tests and see what they can find. It could be dietary, although my mother is such a habitual person that I don't think she would have changed her diet lately. We'll see what they find. The book parties were an innovation of my publisher. She started doing them (as far as I know she's the only one who does) and I think they're a fabulous idea.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

The racing season for me is finally over. Porsche won their first international World Championship endurance race overall since 1989, and Audi and Tom Kristensen got a podium in his last race for the team.

I had an outing scheduled for tomorrow, but now it's been pushed back to Thursday. At least that gave me opportunity tonight to work or rearranging my bed. One of my mom's cats has been sleeping with me the past couple of nights, and she won't lay at the foot of the bed, instead she crowds up by my head. So I finally got the giant stuffed camel out of the bed, moved my other pillow over, and that fixed most of the problem. Now if only she'd stay on one side of the bed...

So, I'll just be looking up some stuff tonight and trying to get some rest before work on Wednesday and my outing Thursday morning.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

That writing seminar is on today so I'll be going to talk to a few (don't know how many) kids about how to write a novel. I'm a little nervous about it as I don't know even if any of them have any writing experience at all. If they have none it will make it difficult to engage them for three hours about how to write. You'd think that, if they're interested enough to come to a seminar on how to write a novel, they would have tried to write one themselves, but I have no idea. It will be interesting to see what happens.