Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Now it's just me talking to myself ...

Yesterday's lunch was great. It was a buffet with just about evrything on it. It was fantastic and I ate way too much but who cares? I skipped dinner (and snacks) yesterday so hopefully that will make up for me pigging out at lunch!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I relapsed last night and I was pretty ill this morning and was bed-ridden most of the day. At least I'll be heading into work tomorrow, hopefully.

I'll be spending tonight just looking up some stuff and later on I'll post more about the Audi Sport Season Finale event from this morning.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

We went to the science centre yesterday for my science obsessed son (and husband!). It was fun. Then I started to make a gingerbread house in the afternoon. I hope it works. It's the first time I've attempted something like that. I made the shape today and we'll start putting it together on Saturday.

Today we are going up into the mountains. We're hoping it won't get too hot, as it is supposed to be warm today. Hopefully it will be cooler there.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I survived my first day back at work this week, and I have one more day tomorrow.

And the road test of the Audi R18 and R8 from Motor Trend magazine is finally online. Hopefully it'll also be in the print magazine:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/exo ... rack_test/

Other than that, I'll be looking up some stuff and getting ready for tomorrow.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys! I hope that you and your families are doing well!

I am in Athens for a few days and I realized that getting older messes with my love for trips… I don’t know why I feel so insecure this time, but it’s sad and it pisses me off :cry:

Lynne, what happened in Australia yesterday and at the beginning of the week was ugly. Some individuals have lost it and innocent people have to deal with the consequences. Let’s hope that this madness will stop soon. When I was in Sydney I went to this café a couple of times, and it was also around this time of the year… :(

Sarah, as I visited Australia for Christmas three years ago, I can assure you that (for me, let’s say a foreigner) it was really weird. Imagine that on Christmas day I was invited to the house of some friends for lunch, and I was all dressed up, trying to find a taxi and nearly everyone else was wearing shorts and flip flops, on their way to the beach!!! It was fun! I am sure I made quite an impression! :lol:
Last edited by michelle on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We went to the mountains yesterday and it was much cooler up there. Very nice. We went on a few bushwalks and also strolled around some shops, getting some nice gelati before we went home.

Today I'm going to try and put my gingerbread house together. I hope it works ...

Michelle - sometimes as we get older things do change, don't they? Perhaps you can find some calming techniques to help you. Yes, this week's events were tragic, although the country seems to be pulling together, which is great. Don't worry, there are still those of us in Australia who dress up for Christmas. I will be wearing my best next Thursday! :)
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey everyone,

The news of terrorism in Australia is sad :( I've been avoiding the news because it's stressful but that is one situation I couldn't ignore...so terrible. Terrorism is such a senseless act and I wish there was more I could do about it.

I'm happy to have the house to myself tonight so I'm able to get more presents wrapped of Jason's :) Next week is going to be busy since we're taking off the 25th and 26th so I'm hoping to get most of the wrapping done tonight. I still have a bit of shopping to do since I'm also doing my parents shopping for them as well. I want to get some Christmas baking done this weekend as well.

Lynne-What is your husband going to do now that you're selling the business? I'm glad you guys are having fun and doing Christmas things as a family. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom though, it's very stressful.

Michelle-good to see you around! They treat Christmas casually there? So weird! I guess if I think about it, that's how we treat 4th of July here :) It's very much an outdoor holiday here..but with Christmas, I just think of cold weather stuff even though we almost always get rain, not snow, here. What do you do in Greece?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey everyone!

Last night we went to a place called Eat Street. It's a market where they have lots of yummy food from all over the world. I had a smoked salmon crepe while hubby had curry and Little Man had fish and chips in a cone (non-edible). Then we got various different desserts. I also bought a few extra litttle Christmas presents for our family. It was fun.

We're not sure yet what we're doing today but we will be going to a carol service at our old church tonight.

Sarah - He is planning to become a photographer's consultant with clients all over the world, helping other real estate photographers develop their business. Have fund wrapping your gifts. I love doing that! :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

My internet was out last night, so I slept in and today I finally felt normal in quite a while.

For tonight, I have dishes to wash and some other stuff that I'd like to get started on, since Christmas is this Thursday and I'll be having an outing on Tuesday.

Speaking of which, this is a size comparison between an American Barn Owl and a European Barn Owl:

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/European- ... 60639_.htm

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today was a fun day!! I got to go shopping with a girlfriend for the first time in a month and was able to finish up most of the shopping for my parents..it was so much more fun with a girlfriend :) Jason and I went out to dinner for the first time in a while which was great, we drove around and looked at Christmas lights which is always fun.

I'm finally settling into the holiday season, which is good considering Christmas is in five days! I'm hoping to bake some cookies tomorrow too :)

Lynne-that sounds so nice, what a great opportunity for him! I loved your gingerbread house as well, did you bake it or use a kit? Jason and I built one with my parents earlier this week.