Vampire Novels Like Twilight

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Vampire Novels Like Twilight

Post by 21Twilight21 »

^ Lol! I probably would've given up on them, but I always have to finish a series! :confused: Oh wait on second thought that's not true :lol: I only read the first book in the Blue Bloods series and I never finished the second! Yes I love how in VA they are a different "species" of vampire and they have lots of action as well as romance :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

21Twilight ~ Who wrote the Bluebloods series? I heard Alsyon Noel I think is the authors name her series wasn't as good either.

Raine~ Heck it could've been 3. I was annoyed with HON series when she started liking the professor who was only using her. Can't remember his name. I guess that is how little I felt towards that series. :roll: About that Saint umm I don't know about that ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Desiree - :lol: My cousin likes the HON series. She bought the entire book which is crazy because its quite expensive and the book is not really that thick. I don't know she said the story is alright and enjoys it. Oh well to each her own. I'm not saying the book is rubbish or anything its just I really lost interest along the way. Still open to reading it maybe, just in the not so distant future :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Does anybody here read Hidden by Shalini Boland??? The first book in The Marchwood Vampire trilogy. I'm quite intrigued by the summary. I just want to know if I should buy the book or just get an ebook...
~Team Edward Forever~
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Raine~After researching it and reading the summary it sounds ok almost like a fan fic but that won't stop me from picking it up at my library. Who knows maybe it will be more than I expect.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Desiree - Just went to my favorite bookstore and they don't have it :cry: . Looks like I'm gonna have to be content with an e-book. But I'm gonna have to check another bookstore near my office on Monday. If they still don't have it then e-book it is. The summary sounds promising. I've read a couple of book reviews last night and everybody has only praise for the the book. My hopes are high...
~Team Edward Forever~
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

As others have said, The Black Dagger Brotherhood series is amazing, but definitely not for the YA (under 18) crowd. I love the banter between the Brothers. Another good one is the Love At Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks. It's vamps with a sense of humor. I'm recently into the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning, but it's not a vampire world, but a 'Fae' world in Ireland.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

I hear the Black dagger brothers is good. May have to add that to my list of reads.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Good lord! I read the first book of Black Dagger Brotherhood and instantly got hooked. It's now one of my favorite series. I'm now on the 3rd book and it just keeps getting better and better...
~Team Edward Forever~
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Erin Mc CArthy Vegas Vampire 4 book series. Cute, fluff read and definitely not for YA under 18.
Banner by TammyAZ