What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by Black »

addictedbooklover wrote: I have a thing about walking up my driveway when I'm listening to music. I always have to get to the top before the song finishes, even if it means running sometimes when I'm exhausted after nearly 7 hours of school.
Duuuude, I do that sometimes too. Like... whenever I'm walking outside and I hear the court house clock start to chime, I tell myself that I have to get across the street or across a certain number of sidewalk squares before it ends.

I almost always make my goal.
:D
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

I have multiple OCD moments. If I'm not paying attention to a song and then halfway through I realize it's like one of my favorites, I have to restart it. And every time I get interrupted I have to restart it. I've done this at least 7 times with Never Think when I first got the Soundtrack.

And when I get new DVDs and CDs if they aren't in facing up, then I have to fix them. And they have to be like that in my CD case. If they aren't I fix them and then I go through every one and make sure they are all right.

If I start to stutter when I'm talking and I trip over one word, I have to say it at least four times before I continue my sentence. I did that today at dinner with my parents and I got caught up on It's and I said it about nine times before I stopped and continued.

My books go in order of favorites, unless they are a saga or set then they go together.

Other than that I can't think of any.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

My OCD is my Books.

My parents made over my room while I was gone for a few days.I love how it turned out,and appreciate their effort...the only problem is my books..my beloved collection of 750 odd books.They are not in order! :shock: AGGHH it's been driving me CRAZY.The fiction with the non-fiction,classics with young adult,etc.Every book i had categorized is not where it was before.*sigh* it's quite painful.One of these days if I feel up to it,I'll start the reorganizing process.At least there are off the floor and not in spilling over piles.
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

~*~Emily~*~ wrote:My OCD is my Books.

My parents made over my room while I was gone for a few days.I love how it turned out,and appreciate their effort...the only problem is my books..my beloved collection of 750 odd books.They are not in order! :shock: AGGHH it's been driving me CRAZY.The fiction with the non-fiction,classics with young adult,etc.Every book i had categorized is not where it was before.*sigh* it's quite painful.One of these days if I feel up to it,I'll start the reorganizing process.At least there are off the floor and not in spilling over piles.
750 books??!!
THAT'S CRAZY!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
~*~Emily~*~

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

sarah! wrote:

750 books??!!
THAT'S CRAZY!!!
HAHA! I know ;) I guess you could say I'm OCD about buying books too. :lol: though I feel it's a worthy investment.(I get my books really cheap,so it's easy to accumulate a lot over time)
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
ImageImage
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

~*~Emily~*~ wrote:
sarah! wrote:

750 books??!!
THAT'S CRAZY!!!
HAHA! I know ;) I guess you could say I'm OCD about buying books too. :lol: though I feel it's a worthy investment.(I get my books really cheap,so it's easy to accumulate a lot over time)

I agree with you Emily. I have a ton of books. And if they are not perfect on the shelf or in the order that I want them, I take every book down and fix the entire book shelf. I like to know where my books are at all times.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
~*~Emily~*~

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

TillyWhitlock wrote:
~*~Emily~*~ wrote:
sarah! wrote:

750 books??!!
THAT'S CRAZY!!!

I agree with you Emily. I have a ton of books. And if they are not perfect on the shelf or in the order that I want them, I take every book down and fix the entire book shelf. I like to know where my books are at all times.
Well,it's nice to know I'm not the only one ^__~
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
ImageImage
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

WOW^^^ 750 books o-0. WOW, that is like my goal now. to have 750 books. i have like a good 50 right now and the dont fit on mey shelf anymore.i need to get a book case in my room for future investments.. :P

CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

750 book?!? You haven't moved much have you? I used to collect books, then I married a guy in the Air Force. I must have gotten rid of about 50 every time we moved. Now I consider weight if I want to buy a book!
~*~Emily~*~

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

Openhome wrote:750 book?!? You haven't moved much have you? I used to collect books, then I married a guy in the Air Force. I must have gotten rid of about 50 every time we moved. Now I consider weight if I want to buy a book!
Nope,I haven't.Just once.I don't even want to think about moving them..Ugh.It was crazy just moving them out when my parents made over my room..box after box..I'd just have to take my favorites I guess,HA.

cullensallovamybinda wrote:WOW^^^ 750 books o-0. WOW, that is like my goal now. to have 750 books. i have like a good 50 right now and the dont fit on mey shelf anymore.i need to get a book case in my room for future investments.. :P

CAM<3
Haha yeah.That's a good start! yes,it's good to have plenty of space avalible for building your collection ...I would know :roll:
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
ImageImage