Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by Carrisa »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:God, the worst part is when my boobies hurt. I sleep on my stomach normally, but when it is pre-game for the period, I CAN'T. This makes me angry, when mother nature is screwing with my sleeping positions! :lol:
Sorry, but I had to lol a little when I read that. I experienced that for the first time this month and I thought it was a bad sign until my mom told me that's natural. I was like, "Oh joy! A new symtomp I have to put up with!"
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

my recommendation is to invest in a really good heating pad...maybe even 2...one for the stomach and one for the back if you get back aches with your period...and whomever came up with the slogan "have a happy period" either is a man or a very twisted woman
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I got a tiny massager for Christmas and it really helps with my back and stomach aches. Of course, I have to keep it there for it to work and last, but it feels very nice. The heating pads sound like they would be easier to use, though. I might have to take that up with my mom or just stick with my massager.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by iamthevampiregirl »

the worst is when ur out of extra pads and ur stuck with a heavy flow.
(happened once, never again!!) my friends lent me one, but my jeans were aleady stained :oops:
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Ugh, now is when I am getting the symptoms full throttle. Luckily I don't get very moody, but I am sleepy, and have a really bad headache, and I am just stuck waiting to get it over with.
*rips hair out*
:x
ImageImage
E<3B
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

I've had THE worst cramps lately and i had a dream about getting it yesterday..

It's really weird bc i always dream about getting it the day before i actaully do, every time!
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I had surgery for medical reasons a year ago, and I get such bad aches in my boobs since then around my favourite time of the month. Sarcasm.

I get the worst cramps, though, seriously. They are so debilitating. The last time I got I was at work, and there were no other girls working. Just me and 4 other guys. I had no accessories. I thought I was going to die. At that moment in time though, death didn't sound so bad. :P
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

^ I know how you feel! It's horrible, I get so sick feeling too, and I have emetophobia, and it hurts so bad I feel like I am going to hurl! And I can't even walk!
ImageImage
E<3B
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

^^^omg that would suck! I think I'd want to die then too!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Omk, Auntie Flo visits me at the MOST inopportune times. Like before I go to summer camp, on my birthday, or the latest, the day before softball tryouts/practice. :evil:
I get sick to my stomach during mine, as well as the usual bundle of symptom things, and I was going to wear my shiny white shorts that remind me of Edward tomorrow. Change of plans in that department. :evil:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee