Strange Compliments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Strange Compliments

Post by chach »

omg my uncle called my bff beautiful
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I have a few:

-I was out with my bff, Cha-Cha, and some of her friends from her school, and we we walking down the street, one of the guys wanted to show me something, so he grabs my hand and goes, "WOW! You have, like, the softest hands EVER! Even softer than Cha-Cha's!" I was like erm... thanks... :?

-A guy at my school said, "You have the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen." I wear colored contacts so I imediatly went, "Thanks, they're not mine." :roll:

-"You have really long eyelashes, I hate you." :lol:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
thelion<3
Settled in Forks

Post by thelion<3 »

So this happened a few days ago.
I was talking with my best guy friend and i was asking him what he was doing (AIM) and he said that he was buying something with the money he recieved on Christmas...i asked him what it was and he said "hahaha im not going to tell you because you'll laugh"...i told him i wouldnt and so he told me he was ordering world of warcraft...and i was like "COOL! (im such a nerd that way) why do you think i would laugh at you..i was actually going to buy that game before i left the states." Then this was the weird part...he goes "woah! so you know how hot it is when girls play nerdy video games?" i said "no but thanks for telling me" then he goes "its INCREDIBLY hot!" and im like...ok......how do i answer to that??? And then he's like " now i think you're the hottest girl i know, i love the way you're nerdy"
Weird!!! i didnt know what to say...wierd compliment much? hes complimenting me on my hot nerdiness...
With hugs and vampire kisses
NIC<3
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ok so about like 3 weeks after Pajama day at school this guy randomly said to me. "I like your Pj's" I was like "When did you see my Pj's?!?!?!?" and he was like "Pj day" and I was thinking he should have told me that on pj day not like 3 weeks later...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

My MAN spanish teacher told me I looked beautiful.

AWKWARD!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^^ That sounds very embarrassing :lol:

My bus driver (who's really nice and always talks to us) - gave me 'best passenger of the year' award :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

For Halloween, I was dressed up as a Hogwarts school girl and this guy says, "Damn girl. That costume is saying so many words right now. And I love every one of them." :( how...creepy.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Emma - How unusual ...
I love this thread, it's so funny reading all these posts
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I get compliments on my eyes all the time... and my hair. I've had random people walk across the room to feel my hair, no kidding. If that's not strange then I don't know what is, lol.

Oh, a few weeks ago I was working the register at BK and some random man walks up and says "When's the last time someone told you that you had a nice smile?" and I'm like "Uh... I dunno?" and he says "Because you do. You have a really nice smile," and he walked away acting like he'd just made my day when really, he kinda freaked me out and lots of people were watching so I didn't appreciate that. I figured he'd made some sort of goal to say something nice to a stranger every day, lol.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

^ haha, that must suck having people randomly come and stroke your hair. :(

I've had someone tell me, "Wow, you're so skinny...like a skeleton!" I just said 'Thanks..." Its like if someone were to say, "Wow, you're so fat...like a balloon!"
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.