I wish I was in Disneyworld or Disneyland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jeakat
Wandering Through Town

Re: I wish I was in Disneyworld or Disneyland

Post by Jeakat »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:^^You're missing out! Yes, they can be overpriced, but its such a great feeling and they're so CLEAN and well organized and incredible I looove them! I really want to honeymoon in Disney, but I dont know if I'll be able to meet a guy that will go along with that...lol!
I've tried that with my H2B. No dice! He is pretty good with my Disney obsession though. I took him to Disneyland Parid (I'm from the UK) for the first time for his 18th birthday way back when. I asked him if he wanted to go and he agreed (knowing full well that it was mainly for me!). Thankfully he fell in love with it as much as I had and now we go there as often as we can (which isn't enough).

I'd love to visit the ones in California and Florida but alas, it's just so much cheaper to go to Paris.
I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know - Leah Clearwater, Breaking Dawn, p.316
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I've been watching a lot of the classic Disney movies lately (I love by the way!) And it's been making my wish to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld so much stronger. I went to Disneyland over 10 years ago my freshman year in high school. And I really want to go again! I need to find a job first so I can save money and go.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Jeakat: I'd love to visit the Disneyland in Paris some day. Once I turn 18 I'm going to interview with a place through which you can get jobs at major european theme parks, one of them being Disneyland Paris :D I can't wait, though I hear it's VERY difficult to actually get the positions... you have to be very good with languages if you want to make it through the evaluation. But perhaps we'll see each other there one day! ;D
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hoping to take my lil ones in April for my daughters birthday. It would be the first time for both of my kids.
Banner by TammyAZ
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I wish I was at Disneyland so I could have one of their fantastic cucumber/pickle food items! It's weird to describe, but it looks like a cucumber, but it soft like a pickle (and yes I know how closely related those two are lol!) and it is delicious!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^