I wish I was in Disneyworld or Disneyland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Re: I wish I was in Disneyworld or Disneyland

Post by vegasn8ive »

I miss Disneyland. We used to be season pass-holders. My hubby and I are avid Disneyana collectors. Anything that Walt had a hand in. Wow. It's been over a year since I've been there. I miss it. What I don't miss is the impossible crowds. There are more tickets sold per day than there used to be and it's almost impossible to ride things now. There is no such thing as an off season anymore. But I still miss it. Lots of fond memories....
bella71
Settled in Forks

Post by bella71 »

oh my gosh I am a true Disney freak ...Dh and I cant renew our Aps this year ( we live an hour and half away ) and its killing us this is the first time since we have been married that we cant go for our Anniversary in October we are so bummed .... My wedding was even Mickey and Minnie themed ...
CherylImage
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

That is so cool! We thought about doing that but then we woke up one day and decided that we were going to get married. Five days later we were married. But... for our honeymoon, we went to L.A. and went to all of Walt's houses, the carousel where he came up with the idea for Disneyland, the old studio, his favorite restaurant and his grave (most people think that's morbid but we went and found his family's spot and left him a pack of lucky strikes and a little bottle of scotch). Then, we went to Disneyland and had a great time. I had always wanted to wear the minnie ears/veil and my hubby wore the mickey ears/top hat. We have a pic of us with them in front of the castle. Then we bought one of those paver stones out front with our names and wedding date on it with the wedding bells. We visit it every time we go back. :D

I hope you guys get a chance to go. I know how much it sucks not being able to renew your pass for the first time. It's like the train left without you. :cry:
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

ive never been to disneyland but me and my family go to disneyworld every november...and i cant wait...i dont remember looking forward to going this mych before...its weird
msbrit90
Settled in Forks

Post by msbrit90 »

iv been to Disney World 6 or 7 times i cant remember lol
i LOVE it there, if i could i would live there. I went a year ago and marched in one of the parades with my High School Marching band and we are going to march again this May. and im going to grad-night whenever that is lol and i want to go for a week or so with a few of my friends after i graduate so i could be going 10th trip in June and i will be going 3 times in the same year :)

Rides i cant wait to go on...
-everest
-space mountain
-philharmagic
-its a small world
-pirates of the Caribbean
-splash mountain
-tower of terror
-soarin
-test track
-rockin rollercoster
-and everthing else there is lol
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I have never been there, but I really want to go! I love rollercoasters, and I just want to go somewhere hot!
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

Love Disney!! I could go all the time...thank goodness my kids love it like me! :) we just went about a month ago- im ready to go back!
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

my husband and I went on our honeymoon in May 2007, and just got back from a belated anniversary trip a week ago.

It is so my happy place!
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I've never been to Disneyworld, but I always wanted to. It one of my biggest ambitions when I was younger and I was always jealous when I heard other kids talk about it. Unlike other people, I'm not going any time soon. It might be a very long time before I ever go there.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

msbrit90 wrote:iv been to Disney World 6 or 7 times i cant remember lol
i LOVE it there, if i could i would live there. I went a year ago and marched in one of the parades with my High School Marching band and we are going to march again this May. and im going to grad-night whenever that is lol and i want to go for a week or so with a few of my friends after i graduate so i could be going 10th trip in June and i will be going 3 times in the same year :)

Rides i cant wait to go on...
-everest
-space mountain
-philharmagic
-its a small world
-pirates of the Caribbean
-splash mountain
-tower of terror
-soarin
-test track
-rockin rollercoster
-and everthing else there is lol
Are you going to all the parks or just one for Grad Night? We only went to Magic Kingdom, and not all rides are open for the event. But we also got to go to Pleasure Island. That was a blast! We got to go into clubs that are usually for 21 and older so it was a nice experience. Mannequin has a rotating dance floor- it sounds fun, but I had some Bella moments getting on and off the floor!

Anyone ever been to Disney during Christmas time? It's so beautiful! Epcot has the Candlelight Processional every year. It's a nice telling of the birth of Jesus. It's narrated by a guest host and includes music by a large choir. If anyone has the opportunity to visit Epcot during the season, try and check out the show. I had the opportunity of singing there during high school and it was a great experience. I'd like to go back again just to see the show from the other side.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back