Your shoes

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Your shoes

Post by best_beating_heart »

A couple of weeks ago I bought TOMS.
Best. Shoe. Ever.
They're sooo comfortable, and cute!
And they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need everytime you buy a pair, so that's a plus.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Converse, baby!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Ruby wrote:I love flip flops! They're definitely my favorite shoes. I dread winter because I can't wear them unless I want my toes to freeze off.

Hee-hee me too!!! I think my feet are claustrophobic, (is that normal?!) I DISPISE SOCKS WITH PASSION!!!! Also I can only wear runners in gym class because my feet litlerally(sp?) panic, I think I can get out of a laced shoe in like hlaf a second. No really. I even wear flip flops in the winter, unless it is more that 4" of snow on the sidewalk.
Edwards_Bella wrote: NEW MOON FLIP FLOPS :D :lol: (Such a twilight saga geek)

O.M.D.E WHY CAN'T CANADA GET THE COOL SHOES?! WHY?!
ImageImageImage
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Shoes are holy......
I wear boots, sneakers, pumps, flats... anything... as long as it matches the outfit...

but I do love my Vans badly...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I have a question: Does anyone else have major issues when trying to walk in ballet flats? :oops:

It seems like a lot of girls wear them and say they are super comfy and all, but I trip over myself and actually step out of them as well. I bought a pair once for halloween a few years ago - I went as Jane - and they've been sitting in my closet ever since, with the exception of a couple other halloweens that I wore them for. Funnily enough though, I've worn platform 6-7 inch heels before and have no problem walking, dancing, or running in them. Maybe I'm just not meant to have my feet close to the ground unless I'm barefoot. :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I had a pair of ballet flats for one day. They rubbed my heels raw. It sucked. I threw them in the backseat of whoever's car I rode home in that night & never saw them again. LOL. I do have to say, though, that I can damn near kill myself in any kind of shoes. I'm an equal opportunity trip & faller. Oh, and I love your new banner! So purdy. :D

How many shoes does the average person own? Cause I'm sure I don't own nearly enough. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

How many shoes does the average person own?

That totally depends on what you'd call the average person. :lol: But myself, I have 20 pairs - including slippers.

• 1 pair slippers
    1 pair boots
    6 pairs of converse (1 pair Dr. Suess custom, 1 neon custom, 1 blondie LE high tops, 1 black, 1 green/blue, 1 grey)
    1 pair black flip flops
    1 pair Leo's dance shoes
    1 pair white roller skates with purple wheels/laces
    6 pairs of heels (1 50s polka-dots, 1 nude, 1 black, 1 Halloween platforms, 1 dark blue, 1 hot pink)
    1 pair Nike's
    1 pair black ballet flats
    1 pair airwalks that look like Converse that are for formal events only
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

WOW. You have a lot of shoes! Lol. I own um..about 8 pairs of shoes. Only 6 of them fit. That's including slippers also. And can you believe I don't own a single pair of heels? Or flats for that matter? Craziness. We had a pair of cute heels at my work, but I can't afford shoes right now. :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I'm a total shoe hoarder though. I ask for a pair every Christmas, and sometimes I end up getting them for my birthday too if there's nothing else I really want. And my grandma usually gives me 100-200$ for my birthday to get a couple new outfits - sadly the only plus size store here is expensive - and the store I shop at tends to have some awesome heels in the spring (my birthday's in April) so I sometimes get shoes then too, instead of all clothes. Oh and then any time I have to get something like a dress for a wedding I'm invited to, or a uniform for work or something, my grandmother swears I must have the 'proper shoes' that will go with whatever clothing I apparently 'needed', so pretty much every pair of heels I own is because of a formal or semi-formal event I went too. Sometimes it pays to not really own much besides jeans and bands tees. ;)

Although it also helps that I haven't changed shoe sizes since I was 13. :lol: