Writers Central

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Writers Central

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Dark Knight- your book sounds awesome.Congrats on being so close to the end, and good luck with the editing! I would love to read your book!

I have started a second project (inspired by a dream couldn't pass this one up, I was like IN the story in my dream and the whole first part of the book was in the head of the character who's POV I was seeing from..it was too awesome) I have NO time..not sure how this is going to go...but I'm not giving up!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

brunetterebel010 wrote:Dark Knight- your book sounds awesome.Congrats on being so close to the end, and good luck with the editing! I would love to read your book!

I have started a second project (inspired by a dream couldn't pass this one up, I was like IN the story in my dream and the whole first part of the book was in the head of the character who's POV I was seeing from..it was too awesome) I have NO time..not sure how this is going to go...but I'm not giving up!!!
I'm pretty stoked about it too, going to see if my artist freinds can help me out with some drawing and the cover art. I would love to have some pieces at the front of each chapter to help the reader to understand better what is described in the book. Some of the things from before are not readily understood. Besides who doesn't like some visual chews...

When you get inspired I find it best to just take notes of what you can remember...even if you never put it to pen you have concepts that are ready to use if you de get tooo it...Some of those have turned into short stories...Have fun with it...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I agree. I also love the art at the chapter beginning idea. It's a good plan. I would love to read your book! Are you planning to publish...?
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

one more chapter to go...the last one nearly killed me though...

twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

The story sounds amazing, I hope it gets published so I could read it :D

How did the last chapter almost kill you? I hate when I can't write anymore and it's the last chapter.

Another question, how long have you been on this story?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

twi-nerd wrote:The story sounds amazing, I hope it gets published so I could read it :D

How did the last chapter almost kill you? I hate when I can't write anymore and it's the last chapter.

Another question, how long have you been on this story?

Chapter 19 is one of those moments where you have to poor your heart and soul into the book to achieve the emotions needed. You call upon events in your life that pull those heart strings. Conjure the magic what ever you want to call it...When your done writing it your emotionally and physically drained out from every fiber and pore of your being...apparently my Beta reader was balling her eyes out after she read it...It caught her completely flat footed...Like the main character she missed all the subtle signs leading up to this event...looking backward through the book you can see this coming...I can just feel my shoulder being slugged when I see her again...

I started writing this story in January, the first 5 chapters, then took off till May and been writing on and off since then. About 6 months in all give or take. The muse is a nasty beast and I am in no way a professional writer. Just a hard working troglodyte that got a bug up my bum…

On a side note one of my good friends has agreed to do my artist work...she's pretty good and really what I have in mind isn't that hard...now time to get writing that last chapter, Procrastination is killing me tonight...

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

OK, guys. I need some HELP.
I can't seem to download any more chapters to ffn. When I try, I get an error notice that they can't convert my file. I use the same file each time I download, so I can't imagine what the problem is. Is anyone else having the same issue? If not, does anyone have an idea how to get around this?
I have contacted the site, but I have no idea how long it will take them to get back to me. I can't even find a FAQ page or help page with ideas on it.
So, please, HELP if you can!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Openhome wrote:OK, guys. I need some HELP.
I can't seem to download any more chapters to ffn. When I try, I get an error notice that they can't convert my file. I use the same file each time I download, so I can't imagine what the problem is. Is anyone else having the same issue? If not, does anyone have an idea how to get around this?
I have contacted the site, but I have no idea how long it will take them to get back to me. I can't even find a FAQ page or help page with ideas on it.
So, please, HELP if you can!

Some converted file had a size limit to them, create a secound fils to down load more or move some of the file you already have down load to anew file...

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Thanks! I will go do that. :D
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Just finished the ruff draft...riding a high tonight...