Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Just Vent!

Post by -Jasper »

Lily, I'm so sorry for you on Mondays.

FLM, yeah, life has been treating me well. I was actually not posting because I was too busy skipping along with fluffy bunnies and singing happy songs about rainbow fairies. :lol:

I think it was just deep thinking. *Emo kid makes mental note : Get out more.*
Thanks for the reassurance, I just think I have to get back into life, it feels sometimes like I'm not myself, just an onlooker. There are millions of people alive, I'm only one in millions, what's the point of me being here? I'm sure my life will be fine, and it's good at least that I've realised all this stuff now. :D

My computer is being weird again, one day the sound doesn't work, it's slow, it blocks everything, youtube doesn't work ... And then the next day it's good as gold and works perfectly.

I don't know what your friend must be thinking, maybe you've sort of drifted apart and got on with your separate lives. I think the only way to see what's going on is to confront him. I really hope you get him to explain, you deserve an explanation.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Jenni, you have all the luck. Rainbow fairies AND Green Men inside your computer?? Envious!

See, I think thinking is dangerous. Really, everyone should just wonder around NOT thinking, and then we'd never have any problems. :lol:

:? So the little green man is back and REALLY screwing your computer up now? Never mind Javasoft, he's back with an army of technological problems... :mrgreen: And he looks so innocent. What an evil little man.
Is it on a good day today? Or driving you crazy again?

I think we did drift apart, going to different colleges. But then we sort of drifted together again, and now I dunno. He's just being a dumbass. I think I will confront him. Sit on him and confront him :lol: Not that he'll give me answers, he's so bloody evasive sometimes. He'll dodge the subject and pretend he has to go somewhere. :roll:
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I might catch a fairy in a jar actually. Something nice for my room, what with the recession and everything. :D

Not thinking is probably the key to a happy life, just be happy with what you have and what you are. Things could be a lot worse. I just forget that sometimes.

Yup, the green man is lulling me into a false sense of security. Right now it's a good day and everything (nearly) is working well. :mrgreen: <<*poke poke*

Friendships are confusing. Hopefully if you sit on him he won't be able to go anywhere. He can't dodge the subject forever.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

:lol:
You could catch a load, and sell them online so other people can have new Recession decor... I guess you'd have to sell them pretty cheap, though, so people could afford to buy them. I would totally buy a fairy in a jar. How cool really! :lol:

Nah, I do the same. I'll be ranting and moaning away about how much my life sucks... And then see some advert about Children in Need or something, and feel awful, because I'm so much better off than them. And then the guilt makes me feel even worse, and I overthink that, and then feel selfish that I'm thinking about myself when I should be pitying them... and it's a vicious cycle. Things could be worse. But then they could be better!

Evil green man. Maybe he's gone on holiday for a bit, leaving your computer to be peaceful and well behaved?

:lol: I can see it now. "Oi, you, get here so I can sit on you until you start acting like a human being!" *Shoves him down and sits on him* "Yeah, dodge THAT one."
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I HATE SCHOOOOOOOL!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageImage
E<3B
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Gah!
Sp 8 people from my school's AP US history class are not taking the AP test, which means we're going to have a final. Not only that, but for each person not taking it, the test will be longer, harder, AND we'll have an essay to write!!!!
WHY DO YOU SIGN UP FOR AN AP CLASS AND NOT TAKE THE AP TEST????!!!!!!
YOU DON'T THAT'S WHY!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I have had soo many headaches the pass few days, and it is soooo annoying!

I think I ODed on Tylenol. :?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

^^ Haha don't worry, i do the same. i get headaches all the time. tylenol is my best friend ;)
In fact, i have a headache right now, but thats cuz im tired and should probably go to bed... :shock:
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I'm outraged that a typical eye exam starts at $85. I'm going to go in there, sit on a chair, look through a lens and read off some letters. Where in the world is my money going? Am I paying for every breath I take as soon as I walk in the door? It's ridiculous.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Now there are only 3 people who won't take the AP test!!!! Less of a number, sure, but they are such idiots. Why take the class even? And when people were trying to convince them to take the test, they were all whiny. SHUT UP AND STOP BEING SELFISH!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com