Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Just Vent!

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I am so annoyed right now & nowhere to displace this anger....
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

If I have a party please have the decency to not throw bottles at people!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Grrr. I don't like my volleyball coach.
He says he's going to change our defense and transitions, but fails to show us how he wants it. And when we're scrimmaging another team, he gets upset if we don't know where we are. Um, hello? We're coming from 3 different teams into one and you want to change the entire way that we learned our defense, but you aren't taking the time to show us!! And if we don't remind him about water breaks, we never get one. Gah!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

My mom comes in saying my room is too dark so I get up to turn on a light. She says it's too bright so she insists I turn on a table lamp, which I tell her isn't plugged in. She tells me to plug it in and I tell her I'd have to reroute all my extension cords, she insists I'm wrong and grabs an unused extension cord and starts pulling on the one the one I have already plugged in. Yanking. On an extension cord. With stuff still plugged in. Said yanking pulled the bright light to the floor, breaking it. Its already dark, so I had to get a light on in the room. I had to yank my very heavy desk and bed around into the middle and outside of the room over and over to try to set up an extension cord path that people wouldn't trip over and would still allow me to plug stuff in and out. Now I have a broken light which I liked very much, and that dim lamp she wanted to plug in which casts a shadow on the laptop and will also cast a shadow on my work whenever I use my desk. All because she thought my light was too bright for her tastes.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Okay well I have this mathlab teacher (math test prep, the most pointless subject in the world) who won't explain anything. We have these daily problems that we do for extra points. So I finish mine and she comes around to check them. And all that she will say is no, wrong, or incorrect. Usually I get them right so when she says it's wrong I'm all confused. I ask her (very nicely) what I did wrong. She says, "you got the answer wrong." Really?! So I nod and say, "okay but what mistake did I make?" She tells me the same thing. This goes on for a while until finally I just give up and say "Oh, okay my mistake" then she gives us the notes to copy down. Not bothering to explain the correct answer, although more than half the class got it wrong.
Then I go to science. I wasn't there the day before, because the orchestra teacher had another random rehersal. I had missed a test, so I asked him if I could make it up sometime. He says no so I'm confused. I ask him why and all he says is it won't really make much of a difference in my overall average, so I don't need to worry. So I say "oh but it won't be counted against me, right?" all he will say is, "if I'm not worried you shouldn't be." But he will say this even if you are failing :?
Image Image
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:My mom comes in saying my room is too dark so I get up to turn on a light. She says it's too bright so she insists I turn on a table lamp, which I tell her isn't plugged in. She tells me to plug it in and I tell her I'd have to reroute all my extension cords, she insists I'm wrong and grabs an unused extension cord and starts pulling on the one the one I have already plugged in. Yanking. On an extension cord. With stuff still plugged in. Said yanking pulled the bright light to the floor, breaking it. Its already dark, so I had to get a light on in the room. I had to yank my very heavy desk and bed around into the middle and outside of the room over and over to try to set up an extension cord path that people wouldn't trip over and would still allow me to plug stuff in and out. Now I have a broken light which I liked very much, and that dim lamp she wanted to plug in which casts a shadow on the laptop and will also cast a shadow on my work whenever I use my desk. All because she thought my light was too bright for her tastes.
wow soooo confusing!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

I'm too pissed to make it legible! Sorry, Maddy.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:I'm too pissed to make it legible! Sorry, Maddy.
awww thats okay...
I am sorry you broke your lamp...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Just ate a yummy toasted cheese sandwich.... :lol:

And happy i got full marks for my Cooking practical at school on Friday!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Since when do people vent about good things that happened to them, Lily? :P