Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by MajorKlutz »

I've had the hugest crush on Channing Tatum since Step Up but when I was little I would pretend that Elmo proposed to me and then we had a wedding with everyone from Sesame Street. Laugh all you want :lol: .... hehe!!! Now I love Robert Pattinson and that won't change for awhile and I also love Alex Sterling (Vampire Kisses) :D
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

this guy isn't famous, but back in 2nd grade, i had a crush on this guy who used to kick me-hard-everyday. i totally had this impression that he kicked me because he liked me. nope. he kicked me because he hated me. oh well. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Wrathhh
Settled in Forks

Post by Wrathhh »

Okay, this is only somewhat weird, but I am totally in love with Tyler Connolly (lead singer of Theory of a Deadman). He's not hot per say, but his aura when he's rocking is soooo sexy.
If you add numerous anime characteres to this, my friends think I'm strange. (Edward from FMA, and most of the guys from Naruto). And then I like my ex boyfriend (kinda weird, considering I dumped him cause I didn't like him...)
Last edited by Wrathhh on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

...Prince Eric <33
i remember when i first watched the little mermaid and i completely fell inlove with him...sigh. he's just a cartoon character :cry: T_T
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

malaz wrote:...Prince Eric <33
i remember when i first watched the little mermaid and i completely fell inlove with him...sigh. he's just a cartoon character :cry: T_T
Prince Eric was awesome! Way better than Charming or just plain Prince (of Snow White). I have to say, Eric was up there with Prince Adam (AKA Beast).
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

hmm...when i was 4 i had a crush on my cousin...*note* he is my 3rd cousin, once removed..but still..i didn't know you weren't suppose to like your family like that....

another one would have to be.... :oops: oh lordy..i had a crush on the Computer Tech guy when i was in 5th grade...he was such a nerd too...but i thought he was cute..he was around 22ish...but yea..those are my strangest that i can remember at the moment... *has a bad short term memory*
mcdowellswife
Wandering Through Town

Post by mcdowellswife »

When I was about 4, I was in love with the 16 year old neighbor boy. I told everyone and their dog that I was gonna marry him too.
Alternative Moon
Settled in Forks

Post by Alternative Moon »

hehe.. This is a bit wierd. I had an crush on the princess from Little Nemo. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104740/

Its probably the biggest crush, I had on an fictional charactere I have had. It was rather pathetic, I coudlnt get her out of my head for months. Well, I was young.
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

speaking of ficitonal characters..i've always had a crush on the guy from Mulan...ya know the general dude who shacks up with Mulan...that one...he is shirtless for alot of that movie...imma go find the movie *searches for video*
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

speaking of cartoons, i have a crush on the following: aladdin, danny phantom, and batman.
i also have a weird crush on gary oldman, he played dracula in the movie with winona ryder and keanu reeves, and he played sid vicious in sid and nancy. he's pretty old for me, and not my normal crush type but i think him playing sid made me like him SOO much. lol.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3