The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Conzoni al vento

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Marie-
Boys. They are confusing. (Butt they think the same thing about us) That's still a confusing answer. "Kind of a kinda" is very vague but way better than a no. Atleast he knows what's up. That's always the best way to go. =]

Jennifer-
Brad's accent seems kinda sexy. Is it? Who was the guy from the store that you wore red lipstick for? Do you even remember that story?? hhahaha

moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii***
Well. Today in the same class as the "pocket story" happened i had a really fun conversation with this reallly realllly reallly attractive guy who just happens to be Amber's ex and one of the people she's still deciding on between Lu. But this boy is gorgeous. I just kept staring into his hazel eyes the entire time while we talked about fun things from the 90s or whatever. Eh. He was eyecandy. =]
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Hey all. Srry but I've been SUPER BUSY lately. The only reply I really have is mah update :D

*+*UPDATE*+*
Well since ppl want to know...I had an extremely great time last night! :D There wasn't as many people as there were at the last dance but it was still pretty full. But I slow danced with Tyler TWICE! But when he first came he was really nervous...but it was great! We had a couple convos and I asked him if when he was asking about what movies I liked, he was wanting to take me to one, and he said, "...Maybe..." It was adorable. I danced with Abby, Kay, Savannah and Ellie too. x] And I think I pulled a muscle doing the pop, lock and drop it, but other than that I'm fine. Abby took video of me dancing with Tyler on the last song. (I told her if my parents ever saw that I'd kill her) I felt like a retard but I was too happy to notice. XP

And now...the bad news...
Joseph is being a TOTAL JERK.
He gave me this note this morning:

Dear Chelsea, Tyler was your date, not boyfriend! You slow danced with him twice as your date. At the Halloween dance I WAS your boyfriend and you only danced with me once. You have hurt me for the last time! I'm NEVER talking to you again.

Goodbye Chelsea, Joseph.
P.S. At the dance, the first time you danced with him, I cried in the boy's locker room, FIY! And I wish we had never gotten together!

God I just don't care anymore! He can never talk to me again, and I won't care either way. He's the one who can't let go. Stupid creeper. :evil:
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Okay, so the most exciting thing ever has happened! I'm so excited! More on that in a second...

Lena It's always nice to have a bit of eye candy to gaze at! There's nothing wrong with that! :lol: How's "your brother" by the way? Still encouragin you to go to the same college as him?!

Jennifer Record his voice! it'd be hilarious! And what's a Chicago accent? I though you had like, two accents in America! Southern and Northern! Anyway, I wouldn't get stressed about the mailing back thing! He will in time and if he doesn't it's no big deal, I mean you're friendly and stuff in school! Your family tree sounds interesting! May I ask what a striper is though? Is it just your family that has one or are there numerous one's out there?! The only thing interesting about my family is that apparently my cousin looks like Emmett! All my friends that read the books imagined Emmet as him! Weird or what!? Keep us informed on the Brad situation! :D

Marie DEFINITELY GOOD! He gave you a good, genuine answer and you talked for five minutes or more! Hopefully he'll sort time keeping skills out and you can go to the cinema! Get your coat, you've pulled! :lol:

Tiffi I'm really sorry about your friend TJ! It must be really hard for him! At least he has you as a friend! That's really good about you and Fred! Keep it going, definitely! I hope all your friends get better as well! x

Christine He had a tickle fight with her?!?! Who is this Emily girl anyway!? I don't like her anyway! She's messing with my plan! (The plan involves you and Andy getting together!) I think it sounds like Andy's in a bit if a weird place at the moment and you should give him space to see if he snaps out of it! If he doesn't then I think you should go in there, all guns blazing! It is definitely fishy! And I really dislike this Emily girl! How dare she tickle him!! :x

Sam Sorry, I kept you waiting! I had to take my dogs for a walk! What's that about?! No homework definitely counts! It means you can just kick it and relax maaaaaan!

Up-date I have possibly the most exciting them ever happening in my life! On Wednesday, I had my sixth form open evening and my dad and mum came. As always, there was fireworks and both of them told me that all I wanted to do was go out and I was like: THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! I even managed to get a: "You're ruining my life!" quote in there! I hardly ever go out for crying out loud!
Anyway, so I go to my dad's last night and he goes: "Genny, I'm really sorry about Wednesday. You're right, you never go out! So, I have a plan. On Red Nose day you can have a big party here with all your friends. Music, drink, games THE LOT!
I almost died! Can you imagine it?! It's going to be fancy dress (the theme is the letter C) and i can have....wait for it...... 125 PEOPLE THERE! That's totally loads! It's going to be the most amazing night!
Of course you're all invited! :D I think yous should all get on planes and come!
I've invited everyone! Jac, Owen, Jep (Weed boy, although there is to be no drugs there!), Tom, extremely hot older boys! :D AKA, I better pull! :lol:
My friend is coming over tomorrow to help me do up a barn for it! :D
It's a bit dicey though because, if it's good, I'm a legend. if it's bad, I might as well just die! :lol:
Any tips? Iamsosososoexcited! ARGHHHH! :D
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

SAM:
Haha I'd love to KICKHISASS. But yeah, I totally understand your dlkjfaoijfoweisjfldskfj about Holden... Hope you're doing well. :]

GOYMER:
Rosie sounds cool and I hope asking her out goes well. But just know that you don't ALWAYS have to be interested in someone. Sometimes just being alone can be nice, too. :]

TIFFI:
Awwww poor TJ! He needs to snap out of this drugginess! Ahh. But really, I'm glad he's not being mean to you or anything. And I hope you can help him in some way. Because he needs help and support right now. But I'm sure you already knew that. And you're talking to Fred... Very nice. ;] Hopefully it's full of flirtatious banter! Hope you did well on your quizzes. :]

MARIE:
That sounds good to me! He's probably just really busy, which I'm sure you understand. So hopefully whenever he's free, he'll give you a call! ;] :]

JENNIFER:
Haha so that sounds like an interesting moment with Brad there in the hallway... Hahaha. It's always funny when people hear the wrong part of a conversation... And his accent DOES sound really cute. I can kind of picture what you're talking about... Hope you have a fun weekend! :]

LENA:
I'm glad you had fun with a beautiful boy today... ;] :]

CHELSEA:
I'm glad you had fun at the dance! Sounds like you and Tyler got to know each other better, and that's great. Every little step counts. :] As for Joseph, JUST IGNORE HIM! He's being completely ridiculous and he doesn't even deserve attention. Seriously! :]

GENNY:
I know, I hate her, too! Haha. But WOW, that sounds like it's going to be an AMAZING party! I'm buying my plane ticket right now! ;] But really, it sounds like it's going to be really cool. I'm sure it'll turn out totally AWESOME and everyone will be completely impressed! I don't really have any suggestions cause I've never thrown a party before... Haha, but definitely LOOK FABULOUS! Which of course you will. ;] :]

Update:
So rehearsal today consisted of Patrick making up weird "theatre" games that were actually really weird and he kept changing the rules... Haha it was hilarious. I LOVE THAT KID. And then he, Tim, Will, and I hung out while waiting for our rides to come. And that was HILARIOUS. Sometimes boys are just the best companions... :] Patrick and I might go see Dance Concert together because... I don't know anyone else going haha.
As for Andy... Well, I texted him last night and was like
Me: Are you SURE there's nothing you want/need to talk about in any way, shape, or form?
Him: Yeah, I think I'm going crazy.
Me: How do you mean?
Him: I don't know! Everything just sucks.
Me: Well what in particular bothers you or pisses you off or frustrates you?
Him: EVERYTHING! Except you!
Me: But really, is it your parents? School? Cara? Walden? You? Something else?
Him: I don't know!
Me: Well if you don't figure it out, how are you ever going to fix it?
Him: I don't know, I guess I should just let it go.
Me: No, BAD IDEA!
Me: You fell asleep didn't you?
(Next morning) Him: Yeah, I did...
So then I saw him in the hallway alone during theatre, cause I went to the bathroom and was coming back and he was going to the bathroom, too, I guess. And he stopped me and we talked for a minute. He was like, "Don't hate me for falling asleep!" "I don't hate you!" "Yes you do!" Back and forth, etc. And then when we were in theatre he made a comment about hating Emily, which I thought was interesting... And then when he was leaving--this was pretty cute--I went to go fill up my water bottle and the water fountain's on the way out. But I had rehearsal, so I was staying. But he was leaving and he stopped and gave me a hug and then he picked me up and started walking off like, "Okay, I'm leaving!" And I was like, "You can't take me home!" And he said, "I can't!? Why not!?" And I sort of whispered to him, "As much as I would love to go with you, I have to stay..." So he put me down and went, "Awww... well have a good weekend!" Haha. So I guess he's doing better... I don't know... He totally confuses me.
On a side note... I just found out that my best friend Jordan sent a naked picture of herself to this guy she's "talking to" and that she had sex with him... She's seventeen and he's twenty... And he's one of my brother's "friends" and A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG! I just don't even know what to do with her...
ALL4TEAMEDWARD

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Extra Update...
Joseph called to say he's sorry. And that he's completely over me. Which I don't believe. He goes back and forth and I'm sick of it. The bad thing is I probably won't stay mad at him. And I wish I could. :x He said he only wrote that bc he was jealous, and I don't care. Just whatever. :roll:
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I have numerous pages to go through so I'm going to update and edit my post as I seem fitting to do so.

UPDATE: Nothing much except seeing 'S' is passing like usual. I just was in a concert at a famous place till late hours(we actually recorded it to make a cd the day before(though that was a 'patching session') and it was fun. Anyway I wouldn't leave you guys with out an embarassing story. At the concert I sat down with the rest of the 'children's choir'(we are all in our teens/ older I was one of the youngest) and across I see a viewer and her boyfriend holding hands(some PDA but basically that and her head on his shoulder) So the PDA was TMI for me but yet me and my friend in choir(she is uber popular in school and our friends don't like each other's friends) are staring at them. The girl looks really familiar so I'm trying to figure out, she repeatedly starts glaring at me(her boyfriend on the otherhand just looked for a second at me with a smile). At the end we leave and the girl approaches my friend and me. I suddenly realize she is one of my friend's friends, who also really hates my friends and my self. Luckily, I had on make-up on so I could be visible on stage so I slipped through and went to the children choir waiting room(a nice four floors below the ground) and grabbed myself. Then I had to avoid her during a short reception(no food :( ) So yeah I didn't go through all of the embarassing stuff. :oops:
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
goymer

Post by goymer »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:GOYMER:
Rosie sounds cool and I hope asking her out goes well. But just know that you don't ALWAYS have to be interested in someone. Sometimes just being alone can be nice, too. :]
Dammit, why do Saturdays have to be so busy? :evil: Didn't get a chance to talk to her AT ALL. Well, apart from about 30 seconds towards the end of my shift, which bascially involved me asking where she is in the series (Eclipse) and telling her that I nearly cried at the end of Breaking Dawn (the part where Bella says goodbye to Renesmee)

And yes, I am fully aware that I don't HAVE to be interested in someone, but I've spent the last five years (my interest in girls started at 15) single and not caring, and now I really feel like I want someone, even temporarily, that I can share my life with. For now, I just want someone who I can talk to and not feel embarassed about them judging me, and who can spend time wiht me and know that I'm not going to fill every silence with chatter (I'm satrting to think that Angela Weber may be my ideal partner :lol: )
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
keds723

Post by keds723 »

Last edited by keds723 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

Ok. I am pissed off. REALLY pissed off. And what should have been a great weekend (our church musical is going on this weekend, and Malcolm keeps finding me after the shows are over and being all "You did so great!" and giving me wonderful hugs :]) is ruined because JOHN IS STUPID.

Why? Why is John stupid? I will spill, but first I have to put on my I-Hate-Him-So-I'm-Going-To-Go-Put-On-Something-Really-Sexy/Trashy/Awesome-And-Go-Out-And-Seek-Revenge outfit.
(Virginia shows back up wearing lots of Rick Owens, her faux-leather pants and her Anne Demeulemeester boots.)

Ok. Here we go. Bear with me here, guys.

Recently, I had noticed that on my way to World History, I always pass John in the hallway. He was always with this girl and I didn't know who she was, until Friday when my friend Sara told me that him and this girl are having a "thing". I was kind of confused, until I got to World History that day and had the following conversation with some of my friends:

Virginia: So, John and this...thing are having a thing.
Sara: Yeah, I think.
Virginia: What's her name?
Sara: Hannah. She's a freshman. She's in band with us and she's really sweet...but she's kind of a..
Krissy: Hey, did you hear? John's having a thing with the slutty freshman!
Virginia: Wait, what?!
Kissy: Dude, she's a total slut. She'll "date" him for a week then move on to someone else.
Dana: You know what's weird though? She's totally not his type. I would have bet my life on the fact that he never would have dated her, but I guess I'm wrong.
Virginia: Do you think it's serious?
Kirssy: I don't know how he feels, but I know her. She's just playing with him and doesn't realize a bunch of older girls are going to come kill her.
Virginia: She better watch it. I've got the biggest collection of &*%$-kicking boots in the school and I ain't afraid to whip 'em out if I need to.
Krissy: Yeah, you've got a killer shoe collection VK. I wouldn't cross you.
Virginia: Thanks. But God, this makes me mad! Why is he having this thing with her if she's just going to hurt him in a week!
Sara: I don't know. It kind of worries me, because this is so unlike him, you know?
Virginia: Yeah. I mean, maybe she just flirted with him, he felt flattered and because of that he feels like he wants to have a thing with her, even though she's just going to move on, you know?
Dana: You guys say "You Know?" too much. But yeah, this will all be over in a week when she dumps him and goes to suck up to someone else.

AHHHH! This is so stupid. It's just so unlike him to fall for a.) someone that is TOTALLY not the type of girl he usually goes for and b.) someone who has a reputation of being someone who gets around. I really don't know what started this whole thing, but I'm going to kill her if she thinks she can play with him and then hurt him by going and sticking her tongue down someone else's mouth. I just find it hard to believe he can't see what she's doing, but hey, whatever.

God, I'd love to see her cross me when I've got these on:
http://www.geekshoes.com/wp-content/upl ... -boots.jpg

My friend Emily has a cousin (Angelo) who is in the Mafia. Maybe I can borrow him.

So, to make myself feel better, I've been Googling Dev Patel all night, and I offically live in a parallel universe now where he is my boyfriend. So take that, John Ewing! Not only am I fake dating in my mind a British guy with a sexy British accent, but he's a black belt in Taekwondo and can anihalate your sorry butt! Ha ha on you.
http://www.gossipsauce.com/files/gs_dev ... 109_g1.jpg
^Look how cute he is! He's so scrawny! :]]]

I have also been indulging in online shopping. I really like this skirt:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/cat ... RPLE+MOTIF
It looks killer on.

So this is my life. Today was spent watching re-runs of Sex and the City and lounging around my house in a vintage nightgown I got ages ago, as I was home alone. Tonight was the second-to-last show of our church musical, and I'm sad it's going to be over tomorrow. No more tango with Malcolm. On Monday I have to go deal with John and his weird lapse in sanity. This is going to be...peachy.

FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO READ MY ESSAY:
Um. If you guys really want to, you can. It's really nothing special. I knocked it out in about 5 minutes. I guess...PM me, if you want to read it? It's a little long to post in a post on here, but just let me know and I'll get it to you someone. (I'll send it by carrier pigeon! Har har...ok, not funny I know.)
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

I figured because i was in hospital yesterday i am allowed on the lex today!!

Wolf-girl90: i don't know - he made out with this one girl and thats something i never thought he would do. and we walk round arm in arm and stuff (it could be because i have an inability to walk without tripping) and so i dont get it. he is sucha gentleman at times - giving me his jacket and stuff. thanks for saying i didn't desevre what my ex best firend did to me. it really hurt me a lot and i had to reasses whether she was a true friend. turns out she wasn't. i wish he would make up his mind and tell me!!

Christine: Finally someone who gets how i feel about the being taken for granted. because we sit next to each other in a lot of lessons and i feel like he takes advantage of the help i give him. in some ways i am scared of pulling away from him because if he doenst care then i lose him, and i dont think i could stand that. and i am so confused with how i feel about him, because i like him as a friend and maybe more but i am not sure, because i think that i am trying to protect myself from the hurt, because of what happened last time. thanks for the get better message!

Samajama: i think i do, and that is why this all completly sucks!! Grr

Simplymortal314: i have major slef estem issues and a lot of the time i think that i am not worth it so to me it makes sense that Dale wouldn't like me, because i am not good enough for him. and the thing is half the time i feel liek Dale has multiple personalities. because when it is the two of us or our group of friends he is amazing funny and just a lovely guy. but then he gets around this guy Andy (who i can not stand) and he goes all i have to be with the in crowd kind of thing. and he goes out drinking and doesn't get that i worry about him. and i dont know why i worry about him, as a friend or because i like him like him.

update
so i was in hospital yesterday and didn't see Dale at all, and friday i saw him and got confused about my feelings. so at the moment i am no closer to knowing if i like him or not. and the hospital sucked, i had to have injections in my spine for a back problem i have had for the last three years, and am now in lots of pain. and i am very very scared of needles and blood. and i hate needles, and i was sedated, so i saw them put the needle in. and they left the needle in with a bit sticking out of my skin just in case they needed to give me anti sickness meds, and i did not like that at all. and when they finally took it out i bledfor ages and i did not like that at all!!! so a very bad day yesterday. and i have a science exam tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward