Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by twilightmom »

Misfit! Good to "see" you. How is the baby and mom?
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Hi Misfit!!! How are you doing? How is mom and baby doing?? Hope all is well!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKYLARBLUE!!!!! I hope that your day went well and that you have a wonderful celebration!!

Misfit!!! Great to see you, guy! It's been a long time. How'd your summer go? How are your wife and baby? Nice pic for Skylar!!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Welcome back Misfit!! How is work going?
Happy Birthday Skylarblue! Nice presents ladies. 8-)
Sookie is much better than the series for me. I can relate to the literary character much easier than the tv one. Besides, I am not into that much time being taken by baking scenes.
Speaking as a historian, there are some truly wonderful historical fiction books out there.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Openhome wrote: Besides, I am not into that much time being taken by baking scenes.
Thus my problem with the first season of Trueblood. I hated all the gratuitous sex scenes. I haven't watched season 2 yet...but I will get around to it eventually. It seems, at least from the ending of season 1 they are starting to veer off from the books.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Happy Birthday, Skylar Blue!

Hope you enjoy your day with Emmett! :twisted:

I'm a bit behind with the smut series, with the exception of DH. I'm looking forward to reading the Lords of the Underworld series. I haven't gotten around to reading Sookie yet either. I have the first book signed by the author, who I met at the ALA conference. So many books, so little time!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Hello everyone we are all doing fine. Mommy is home doing well with the baby still adjusting to the fact that she doesn't have to go back to work in a couple of months. As for the summer we had a good time I read a lot of books I was averaging about 4 novels a week for most of the summer. I am currently reading nothing as I have yet to make a trip to the library or book store. I do plan on reading the Jim Butcher books next just in case you are wondering.

Alyssa Rose was born Aug 7th 2009 she was 8 lbs 2 oz and was 2 weeks late. She is however very long 22 inches at birth and over 24 inches now.

Pictures
Alyssa 1
Alyssa 2
Alyssa 3

Our son is doing great he getting close to earning his yellow belt in Jujitsu. He takes classes 3 days a week in the evenings and for a 6 year old he is doing good. Our 4 year old daughter will be starting gymnastics soon (god help me with the expenses) we will see how that goes.

Enjoy the photos.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Misfit and Twidealer. And good luck with the transitions of new baby, school, activities, etc.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Aw, Misfit,she is just gorgeous! You guys picked out such a beautiful name, too! Congratulations! It sounds like life is in full-swing!

I know this has remotely nothing to do with the Gutter, but just thought I'd share. I felt Baby J kick for the first time last Saturday! I've been feeling subtle movements for about three weeks now, just little flutters. It was a definite kick Saturday, a totally different feeling. Everyone is right; once they start moving, they don't stop! :) It seems that Baby J likes to sleep during my walk on the treadmill. After I eat lunch and relax, then he gets to moving! I've been waiting for this for a couple of weeks, and words just aren't enough. We find out the gender on the 22nd, and I'm counting down the days!!

...back to the regularly scheduled Guttery program! :)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Alyssa is gorgeous! Congratulations Misfit and Twidealer!
I would say that given the current fertility of this thread that baby talk is definitely an appropriate Gutter discussion.
It is just so wonderful to welcome new ones into the family - although Misfit is right, they get really expensive as they get older.
By the way, isn't pregnancy just the natural result of the Gutterish discussion? :D :shock: :twisted: