Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by missp »

Happy Friday, Girlies! It's another beautiful day here in the northern Alabama hills! Spring break has been AMAZING, but it's almost over. :cry: Six more weeks of the grind until I'll be a sitting on the beach in Gulf Shores sipping my Strawberry Daiquiri!!! 8-)
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Sounds lovely missp!

Happy Birthday jenni_elyse!

I hope Ewan Macgregor brings you a nice birthday present today.

We had beautiful weather here and spent Saturday afternoon at the park. Hubby didn't have to work so it was great having him play tennis with EM, fly kites with both EM and JM and throw frizbees. I spent some time reading in the sun and playing a little bit. And to top off the evening, hubby and I went on a date to a work social where we had adult conversation and I laughed. Laughing is good and I need to do it more.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy Birthday Jenni-Elyse!!

The weather here is beautiful, sunny and in the 80's. Tomorrow the temperature is to plummet to 60's with thunderstorms/rain. It is hard to imagine such a change within 24 hours!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

una wrote:Tomorrow the temperature is to plummet to 60's with thunderstorms/rain. It is hard to imagine such a change within 24 hours!
Sister, you don't know the meaning of the word! :lol:

Happy Birthday Jenni!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Openhome wrote:
una wrote:Tomorrow the temperature is to plummet to 60's with thunderstorms/rain. It is hard to imagine such a change within 24 hours!
Sister, you don't know the meaning of the word! :lol:

Hey, for us Californians (especially those of us in the "valley") that is a plummeting temperature (20 degrees!!!) for this time of year!! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I am loving the new Eclipse Trailer! Squee!!!!!

Any thoughts?
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Wow! Just WOW!
I saw it posted on Facebook and my girls and I just ogled over it. Edward is everything I imagined him being with Jacob there. I am SOOO happy to see the Cullens actually fight. I just hope we don't lose any backstory for the action scenes. Jasper is awesome, but I'm rather biased towards him.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Me too.... the trailer is briliant...
I loved the first one more though.... I'm more for the romance...

and i know I'm so going to get a crush on PFach as Carlisle,...he is awesome...not to mention Jackson and Jasper....
GAH... this movie is going to kill us....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I really loved the trailer! I've heard several groups are having issues with the engagement ring...any thoughts?

I'm so excited that this movie is coming out in June, which means, as a teacher, I'll be out of school and can go to the midnight showing with no worries about work the next morning!! :D

Does everyone believe the rumors about filming on Breaking Dawn starting this fall? Wonder why no one is confirming it....

Thank you Naureen!!
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

I don't particularly like the ring because it doesn't look at all what I imagined it to be, but it does work for the movie. What are people saying about it?

I am so excited about the summer opening of Eclipse that I could pop. And, I may be one step closer to going to the Minneapolis Twilight convention, so I'm doubly happy. :D