Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : *insert new title here*

Post by BlueStarlight »

Oh Bewtiched, I know what you mean. The skin on my arms and chest that's always exposed is the first to get darker. I wear a one-piece with cover shorts, so yeah, farmer's tan on me, too. I was going to go tan at a salon this year, but with Baby J on board, that will have to wait. I just wanted to see what I'd look like one color all over. lol

Ugh. Stretch marks. Yeah, I've got them, too. I noticed them more after I lost all my weight. Now, I'm gonna get more, but oh well. Nothing I can do about that. :)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Have you guys heard the news about Rachell LeFluer ( I know it's spelled wrong :( ) is not going to be in Eclipse? They claim it is scheduling conflicts but I really liked her as Victoria. I'm not sure I like this new gal as Victoria. What do you all think? I understand the issues of scheduling (they start filming in the next months or so) but I hate to see her replaced.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I liked her as Victoria as well, and it is sad that she won't be there for actual speaking parts. However, Victoria has such a truly small part to play in Eclipse, (show up, fight, die) that it may not change anything at all. The new girl really lookes a lot like her, so with a wild wig and red contacts, we probably won't be able to tell the difference.
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

una wrote:They claim it is scheduling conflicts but I really liked her as Victoria.
I have to believe it was something she couldn't get out of. In the first place, there's a ton of money to be made by being associated with this series. Secondly, the exposure is too good for someone that was a relative unknown before the first movie came out. Finally, Rachelle was one of the first actors on board and one of the most outspoken cheerleaders for the series. She seemed to genuinely love playing Victoria. I can't believe she would give all that up unless she really couldn't get out of it.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I agree, Nima, I just am a little sad.

Hey, have we figured out a title yet? I know with Nena at the Twi-Con she won't be updating this week, but did we figure out what to call this thread?

Full Moon Baking

or

Baking in the Moonlight?
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I vote for Full Moon Baking...it just has rolls of the tongue better. hehehee, tongue. Dhirty.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una

Post by una »

I too vote for Full Moon Baking....I just dig it!

Hey, did you guys check out the Lex news page, it seems Rachelle released a response regarding it. I feel really awful for her...
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Just read the statement: WOW - that's harsh. A 10-day overlap? She just made Summit look ugly. I'm sure that there is always more, but that's too bad.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I, too, just read her statement. It's too bad. Ec totally takes place in Forks, right? One area, one filming location (supposedly). They're filming Ec in Vancouver. The screenwriter gave the bad vamps more story time in Tw, and we don't know if she did the same for NM or Ec. Victoria has, what, ONE appearance in the book? So there's the possibility that she'd have more face time in the next two movies...sad to miss out on that because of a 10-day overlap. Hmmm, I think that I would have dropped the 10-day movie for Ec...that just doesn't make sense. But, I do agree with Twi-Mom, there's always more than what they tell us.

Oh, I like Full Moon Baking, too.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Full Moon Baking!
Yeah, something more is going on with the whole Victoria character. Most movies are in editing for so long that overlaps don't worry studios too much unless it's a main character. I feel very bad for her, too.