Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
animegaijingirl

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

Hey Sarah, my sister's beau is from Ft. Collins, CO. I think he still lives there actually.

I've been essentially absent for the past few days. A friend of mine asked me to write a press release for the opening of his new salon and I've been killing myself getting it done on time. But I think he's satisfied with the fourth draft. If he isn't, then too bad because I'm not getting paid so I'm not writing another one! I'm just teasing, actually he did pay me by coloring and cutting my hair for free. I should have known he was up to something when he asks me, "Hey you like Twilight, right?" "Um, yeah... Why?" "You'll see!" He gave me an Alice cut. Looks cute though I'll NEVER style it the way he wants me to. He's trying to make me the kinda girl he'd be if HE were a girl.

Anyway, it's a rare sunny day over here, so I think I'm gonna get out to the woods and go hiking for a bit. Though if it looks like we've got another storm coming from that direction, I'll probably just head to the park instead. Same amount of trees, smaller space. Though it is Saturday so those guys with the padding and PVC pipes are probably playing out there again and beating the hell out of each other. I wouldn't have anything against it except they're sexist and won't let me play because I'm a girl.

Meh, enough of this. I'm gonna tidy up and head out. Later Lexers!
Thanks to audreywarenne for the signature.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hey everyone,

becs thanks for passing on the info dude :D

alectocullen an alice cut, that sounds cool dude
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

LOL I just wish I could say it was my idea, Sea! I'm just glad it's finally laying down flat because with it sticking up all over the place I sure looked funny. I did get to go hiking and also took a small picnic with me, so I had a great day. But the weather's been insane here. one day it'll be pouring down rain, the next it'll be bright, hot and sunny.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Yeah, that's the weird think about summers out here. Saturday It was warm enough to swim in the lake, yesterday it was freezing and pouring. Today is a sweater day and tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 80s
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Good Evening Lexily!
I have been MIA for a few days...sorry... I have been busy with things. My online class ends on June 30th and I am counting down the days. I hate it, it is soooo annoying.

The other day I was so bored so I decided to re-watch New Moon and I really enjoyed it the third time around hehe :lol:

I can't wait till Eclipse!!! Eclipse was my favorite book out of the series so I hope I am not so disappointed. And I am glad they are making BD into two movies.

I have had so much on my mind lately. I am stressing out about getting married and hoping we have the money to do it. I have struggled all my life for the things I want, and I didn't think I would have to struggle to marry my best friend. Kinda sucks. We have two years but I am hoping everything will work out. That's all...goodnight lovelies!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

twilight813 wrote:I can't wait till Eclipse!!! Eclipse was my favorite book out of the series so I hope I am not so disappointed. And I am glad they are making BD into two movies.
dude mine too!!! cant wait to see it even though it would appear rosenburg may have butchered a few scenes already :x :lol: p.s. hope your feeling a little less stressed and that things are starting to pan out alright for you.
AlectoCullen wrote:LOL I just wish I could say it was my idea, Sea! I'm just glad it's finally laying down flat because with it sticking up all over the place I sure looked funny. I did get to go hiking and also took a small picnic with me, so I had a great day. But the weather's been insane here. one day it'll be pouring down rain, the next it'll be bright, hot and sunny.
wax is always good to make it look cool messy, its what i use, ive got really short layers at the top of my head sooo it always goes a bit crazy when i wash it :lol: glad you got to have fun hiking dude
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

Contessa Yeah we have some really fun weather up here. I tell people too don't move up here unless you're prepared for some intense fun! I love the scenery don't get me wrong but sometimes it's just too cold.

Sea Yeah see that's just too much trouble for me. I like to just run my fingers through it and go. I'm not a real girly girl, I put on a shirt, jeans and boots and get going.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Hey Lexily!

I had a rough day today. I thought I was going to leave work at 4pm today but I didn't leave till 5pm. UPS lost our checks so I didn't get paid today. I wanted to buy my engagement party invitations and my engagement photo book. Of course today when I really needed to get things. I didn't have a lunch break so I was starving by the time I got home. But, my fiance totally made my day so much better when I saw him lol.

Alectocullen- Where do you live?
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

Hi there!
It's early in the morning here but I'm up because I'm going to the hospital for a major ultrasound check...it's the most important check of the whole pregnancy: they're gonna check all the organs, and the wieght. I'm a bit worried because my doctor said the baby might be a bit small because of the problems I had. Let's hope not...
Anyway, they're going to tell me if the little hobbit is a he or a she.
If it's a she we're thinking about calling her ELANOR...do you like it? I love also Isabella (and I loved it before reading Twilight, if any of you is wondering about that :D ) but hubby doesn't like it. Our second choise is FRANCESCA, the Italian version of Francis...feel free to comment :mrgreen:

Talk to you later *hugs and kisses*
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...