Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by obieewok »

"We crave most, what we fear most....change.
Wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey change."

Update:
11:35 a.m. - Young Untouched Dean Cain Temp, which I'll start referring to as Yudct, because I'm Obs so I can, stares at my boobs.
11:37 a.m. Yudct is still glancing over at my boobs.
11:41 a.m. Yudct looks at boobs and smirks.
11:47 a.m. Obs texts fellow cougar in office, Val, to let know Yudct totally wants her and keeps staring at cleavage.
11:51 a.m. Val comes over to chat. Let's Obs know that huge golfball size piece of muffin is in cleavage. Obs looks to Yudct, who is, in fact, staring at said muffin debris in cleavage.
11:52 a.m. Obs eats muffin golfball out of cleavage using NO hands, all the while staring at Yudct.
11:52 a.m. Yudct turnes mortifibarrassed again and goes to lunch early.

I'm awaiting his return. Anyone know where I can get those nip tassels on my lunchbreak?

(blassy---I know what you were saying about class lol. But it's way funnier THIS way, don't you agree?)

Obs
Yudct Master
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Wow, sounds like you've had a productive day.

If you have a Candies, Cindy's or Creative Expressions in your area they sell what my friends and I call "tart-wear" I got the outfit I wore to my junior prom from there.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Well thats just typical that after months of being bored out of my fricking mind in front of a computer screen at my last workplace, the excretment hits the preverbial fan and we get excitement on my first day at my new job where I only venture online during my lunchbreak. Anyways...

Totaly agree with Becca. Twilight <3 I would like you to know I was extremely calm and controlled in my response (a rarity for me actually) This thread is a very close and bonded one full of love and supportiveness. We welcome newcomers warmly and with open arms as we were all new to the group once but there is a certain amount of respect that is expected to be shown. Whilst we all enjoy a nice healthy debate, playful teasing and the like we must remember that everyone here is a real person with thoughts and feelings not just a screen name and avator and we must think before we type. If one cannot abide by these acts of common courtesy and decency the Lexily will kindy ask you to remove yourself from the group. Failing that Ninna WILL set her dragon minions on you.

Ok, now we’ve got that settled I shall continue to reply to everyone.

Yay Sid, glad you’ll be trying to stick around. And even more glad everything is good and no med upgrade are needed. YAY! *Excited hugs* Excited hugs for Janny too who I'm sure is equally happy/relieved):mrgreen:

Just to add even further to the whole Doctor debate (and potentially contradict myself but hey – thats me a bundle of contradictions! :lol: ) I actually was totally in love with Eccleston, was heartbroken when I found out he was leaving and threw numerous temper tantrums over DT swearing I would hate him. I refused to watch the first couple of seasons. Of course I hadn’t seen him in anything. I then watched CAssonova, fell in love with him in that and decided I should give him a chance as the Doctor. As soon as I watched the new seasons (of course now being 2 behind – typical) I realised whilst Chris was my first love and would always hold a special place in my heart David was my TRUE love. And thas’ all I gotta say abou’ tha’...

Obs where do I even start on the whole temp, muffin, boobage licking, nip tassle situation? I swear that poor untouched Dean Cain has no idea what hes got himself into...And I’m wanting your muffin right now Damn It! hehe, your my biznatch? Really? *Thinks dirty thoughts* And just for the record dispite any evidence of playboy tshirts to the contrary you are as classy as Tea at the Ritz. In a cocktail dress. Having a 3-some with Fred Astaire and Humphrey Bogart. ;)

Vicky just get me the money and people to go with (who also have money) and I will so totaly be at Glasto. Super jealous cos Muse are playing this year. *Sulks*

Sarah would like to state that her man doesn’t need training nor does she have any desire to do so. What Obs does with/to/at/on him with or without whips and handcuffs is a different story of course though!

Sami I know what you mean. Have you heard the Eddie Izzard sketch about Dr Who assistants? “Oh I’ve been captured” hehe!

Right phoning said boy now. Obs any filthy messages you need me to pass on?

Love and huggles peeps! :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

SarahGoddard wrote: Vicky just get me the money and people to go with (who also have money) and I will so totaly be at Glasto. Super jealous cos Muse are playing this year. *Sulks*
you should totally try and go next year, the year after is their year off. :lol: well im paying for it with my overdraft mainly because i cannot miss it. yeah Muse are on the pyramid stage which means there will be no getting anywhere near them unless you camp out on that stage all day, which i'm fairly sure my friends who are total Musers are going to do :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

*sigh* I have to admit this whole who is better doctor thing makes me so tired. Doctor who thrives on change. That's why it has lasted for 47 years. It survives on change.

Having said that. It takes a while to get used to the new actor playing the doctor. I didn't like david tenant at all when I first saw him. Matt smith, I liked right away. Now I have a different point of view here in that I can't see the actors, so for me it's all about line delivery. for me, matt smith is the doctor. hands down end of story.

"also. I like to pretend I'm over the which actor was a better Doctor debate (psshaw I love David Tennant) but I just plain liek the show, and am fickle in that way in that whoever is The Doctor is The Doctor"

This sums up how I feel perfectly. Doctor who is like a religion for me, so you guys are kind of breaking my heart right now. lol I love the show, and it's hard for me to watch people be critical of it. I will survive though. and Maintain that you guys will love matt smith in time. :)
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

Man, Doctor Who needs it's own Lex. With a thread entitled "Smack down drag out" because you peeps get heated. I like the heated passion, but only when peeps don't get hurt, offended, whatev. So I'll save my Doctor Who ragging for now, give it until the Weeping Angels and all that.

But I still say he's a foot face.

So sorry if other's are mad at anyone over the Doc ranting. Let's all get nekkid, share a margarita, and rag on Jake *shakes butt at Ninna, because we all know how she feels about stupid furry wolf boys*. I'll even make out with Twilight howeveryoumaketheheartshapeafteryourname, because I don't care which Doc you like, just so long as you share the cheeseballs while we watch it. And I wonder how many peeps are sitting there at their office/home/stolen computer wondering "Doctor Who???" See. I made a joke there. Laugh. Now make out with Holly and tell her Tom Baker sucks. See what she does.

Yudct and I are on a break at the moment. I found out something disturbing about him.

He eats Gogurt. Dora freaking Gogurt. As in Dora the Explorer. As in, my kid watches that show. He'd better have a little sister or something. Otherwise, we might be done completely. And I didn't even get to do a dramatic office breakup, one where I get to throw a stapler at him and screech "Who was calling you last night at eleven? Who was she????" or anything.

Stupid Gogurt eating temp. He'd better not be seven. I told myself after the last time that happened, never again.

Obs
Avenging Footface lovers, for now, until they do some cool Doc Who special that brings back Tennant and Eccleston in some sort of hawt three way action with Rose
Hater of Gogurt with Dora and Boots on it
Equal Opportunity Lovah
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

@oobs, which docter i love? well doc carlisle ofcourse Duh! 8-)
Ive found a pic of our dearest peter facinelli with a pic of christian bale(another of my favs) next to it and they look like they could be brothers. *drewls*
(btw did you ever think about becoming a writer? seriously, you have such a way with words, its a talent!)

About the dr who debate:
Ive never been a follower, probably because it's not a regular show here. My first Dr Who was the one before Tennant. I had to get used to the show at first and when I was into it, I liked it. When there came a new Dr. I didn't want to watch anymore, because I like the Dr that we had before. BUT, I liked the way the previous one was all serious nand such, but Tennant gave a certain flair and humour to the Doc, and i LOVE that. So I guess every Doc can be appreciated for some quality. But I'm all for scifi/fantasy with humour(like teryy pratchett, althought thats reallyw eird humour), so I'm not sure if I'll like the new doc when hes a lot diff. I havent seen the new one yet, but if that undersign is him, i dont like his face. Ive never been attratced to docs, sorry!, but this is just..i dunno..wrong. But we'll see.

Gawd I was so glad when Sid gave me the news that he didnt have to use insuline. I had a very bad night with no sleep, so I was pretty tired. Still, we kicked donkeys at work because we were done wayy before our boss thought we would be(can anyone say BONUS?).

We just dyed my hair, tomorrow Ill be fizing feathers to a leather skit and leather bolero and then its only a few days left.
please please please PLEAAAAASE let sids salary be on time before the EFF. And if we ARE that lucky we might even be going to get Sid some leather pants, and to fix mine(they make to measure over there).
Anyway, please check out my blog, ill be posting some queensday makeup and nails this week...yeah itll be Queensday at the 30th and its always a blast.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

SarahGoddard wrote:Twilight <3 I would like you to know I was extremely calm and controlled in my response (a rarity for me actually) This thread is a very close and bonded one full of love and supportiveness. We welcome newcomers warmly and with open arms as we were all new to the group once but there is a certain amount of respect that is expected to be shown. Whilst we all enjoy a nice healthy debate, playful teasing and the like we must remember that everyone here is a real person with thoughts and feelings not just a screen name and avator and we must think before we type. If one cannot abide by these acts of common courtesy and decency the Lexily will kindy ask you to remove yourself from the group. Failing that Ninna WILL set her dragon minions on you.
No offense, but I don't appreciate the joking threat. Any threat I ever posed was a threat challenging your opinions, not to cast some giant monster on you if you didn't agree with me. In all honesty, I did not feel I was being rude or disrespectful, but merely expressing my opinion. I never put anyone down but calmly explained how the circumstances were not changing. It'sa reality check, really. Surely, I am allowed to do that, haha, I shouldn't have expected this much, however. The lex has always silenced any negative feelings towards something, especially the Twilight saga. I apologize if you thought I was being disrespectful or rude. And on that note, I don't think the Lex is for me. So thank you, I needed something to cast me off this site once and for all. Oh but just to be clear, again, I'm not being rude but honest.