Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tammy & Vicki~ I tend to follow a little different theory about their relationship, particularly based on both comments by Kristen herself, as well as looking at what has and hasn't worked, relationship-wise, in The Business. I'm truly of the opinion that they are together and happy and genuinely love each other. But, they are also hyperaware (given that both of them grew up in The Business) that there are all these outside pressures on couples like them. Kristen is a thinker and I don't doubt for a second that she, at least, put a lot of thought not only into her relationship with Rob, but how to handle it. It tends to be couples who carry on a highly public, highly "out there" relationship that don't make it, specifically because the more they put it out there, the more people want to know and the more they feel they are entitled to comment or have a say. So, I think Rob and Kristen are very mindful of the fact that what is between them needs to stay between them. It is a connection and a feeling for them to cherish and to nurture. I think Kristen is a little bit more private about it then Rob. We've seen in interviews and appearances that he is... less concerned about making commments that can be construed in one way or another. Kristen is a little more tight-lipped about things. For those of us who genuinely just want to see them together and happy, it's a little maddening. I, at least, want to just be able to be happy for them without having to battle all the haters. But, at the same time, I completely understand why they want to keep their life as their life. I mean, no one follows my hubs and I around and critiques my behavior in and out of his presence. Why should I do that to them? It's the eternal debate for anyone who enjoys the talents of a public personality, but also wants to afford them the privacy to just live their life that we all enjoy.

*rereads ^^ paragraph...... Wow, watch me wax philosophical. :lol:

Vicki~ I forgot to welcome you to the Halfway House. I offer this as an apology. :D And here is your welcome gift. As you can see, we're a generous lot around this place. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

evening ladies

so another fun day of interviews no luck yet though

so some lucky people are going to be an extra in robs next film so not fair they will be able to smell him not that he smells bad i think he would smell like roses

bye for now

speak to you in a bit
team edward all the way
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hello Ladies!

I have a lot to catch up on!

This is Part I of my Mega Post

Tracy - Thanks for the info on the audition - I read it too. SIZE 6!!!GAH! That must be because Reese is so teeny weeny!! I think WFE sounds like a great dramatic film for Rob. Maybe the Old Jacob will be minimized. Would they dare use a different actor? I'm interested to see how they do the aerial acts since my son is actually an aerialist and my daughter was too! I'm a little worried about the "cruelty to animals" aspect since I am way too wimpy about those things. I was devastated by Gorillas in the Mist. I get upset by Disney movies that imply any cruelty to animals. I guess I'll just have to cover my eyes and ears. At least Rob's character agrees with me that it is WRONG. I assume that he will triumph over Chris Walz's character!

Marielle - It was I who was asking about your job. I'm not sure what SHEQ means, though! Thanks for the info. I think it is fascinating to hear what everyone does in "Real Life".

Ann Marie - You Got It!!! Here's a special Congratulations from Rob
Keep on with your job search - eventually you'll find something!! The Economy is horrible!!! It looks like Marielle is going to give you advice on the job search. That's great, because I was wondering if you had a mentor to help you. If there is anything I can help with, please PM me. My expertise is in English, but American English, of course!!

NewJen - Yes, WFE in LA means that Rob will be with Kristen UNLESS she has a project somewhere else! Wouldn't that just be Murphy's Law!!

Sandy - A day trip to Chi-Town is quite do-able, so I could easily fly out to have lunch with you sometime!!! It sounds like it would be Midway Airport, right? I don't teach on Fridays, would that ever be a possibility for you?? THAT PIC!!!! Marielle and I feel the same way - THUD. My heart rate definitely increased!! Those Facebook statuses are HILARIOUS!!!

Sandy's a Softball Mom; Caryn's a Soccer Mom; and I am a Circus Mom! Believe it or not, it is a big commitment. We have performances instead of games! The summer show for advanced performers is 20 performances!!!! I start to go crazy. Of course I volunteer a lot ushering and doing the concession stand. There is a May show also, and the rest of the year, the students are not supposed to miss classes. My son does 4 acts. Some kids do as many as 10 acts. Mucho Money$$$$.

Yikes!! I've got to pick up my son at school now!

I'm going to continue my post when I get home!
In Part II, I will address the following lovlies: Vicky, Shauni, Caryn, Desiree, Tammy, and any new posters......

Until later!
vampirelover109

SUSIE- oooooh love that pic of rob (goes all giddy) im tryin to keep my head up with the job hunting ill find something soon (need it for all the eclipse stuff) :) :)
team edward all the way
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Part II of my Mega Post:
(I'm not double posting because AnnMarie is in between! :lol: )

Since I was talking about being a Circus Mom, here are two pics of my son:
Spanish Web in a Tree and Spanish Web in the Show "YuLong"

OK. Now where was I?

Shauni- I'm just envious that you have an iphone!!! I'd love one, but for now, we're paying big bucks for private college tuition -You've heard about U.S. college prices, haven't you? :o
Cool picspam on Kristen. I really like KStew too!

Desiree - BRING IT ON??? That was my son's FAVORITE movie for a while when he was doing gymnastics!!! I used to have that movie memorized and of course we own the DVD.
Did you make it in the final cut??? If so, please tell me if I can see you in it!!
Sorry you're not a Size 6! (if you were, I'd have to dislike you for it!!! :lol: :lol: )

Tammy - I can see how you could look at Robsten as two possibilities. I'm a true "shipper" and believe that they legitimately look like they are hiding-downplaying their relationship rather than artificially making it look like they are hiding their relationship. I'm with Caryn (and others here). It's OK to be a cynic - we probably need one cynic here to look out for the rest of us Pollyannas!

Vicky - Hi! It's nice to know your name! I agree - I hope Robsten lasts at least until Breaking Dawn has premiered! Of course, I plan to have them get married and have children and have a long happy life together. :D (Rob said he wants to be like his parents... awwwww!)

Caryn - I hope I can remember everything I wanted to say...hmmm...It is great to see activity on IMDb for Breaking Dawn! Thanks for keeping us posted!!! There's no way they could start WFE before the Eclipse Publicity Junket, unless Rob gets no break between films! How far in advance do they cast extras? So it probably will film summer/fall. It's great to have so much Rob action!!! Love your waxing poetic on Robsten! (but for the sake of my old lady eyes, could you put in an occasional paragraph break? :lol: ) I'm so glad I now know why Rob's eyebrows were so black in Twilight! That really bugged me! Your pics were FABULOSA!!! Beautiful Rob looking different ages....drool... AND I agree about the "putting on his shoes" pic - should be illegal! (even though I detest cigarettes!!) Oh well, at least it's good to know we're ALIVE when our hearts start to race........

Enjoy Your Evening, Everyone!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Good Evening Girls,

CAryn and the rest of HH~Here is lil Desiree enjoying her 2nd cupcake. Since we bought her first one on her actually birthday. Incase any of you were wondering my poor lil girl fell outside on our brand new pavers. Desiree and lil Desiree

Susie~ Those pictures of your son :o . I knew you were all musically talented but I had no idea about gymnastics. Has he ever wanted to do the Cirque Du Soleil. He would be perfect. Every time I go to Vegas I make sure I see one of their shows. Amazing.
I have watched all the Bring It ON movies but nothing can hold a candle to the original. It was filmed in Oceanside Beach. I will be honest being a extra is not all that fun. You get there at location at 5:30 and still there till evening. You get paid minimum wage.They provide a lunch which my dog if I owned one wouldn't eat. However for supporting Rob as actor. I would do it. Here is me incase you do try to look for me next time you view the movie. I did see myself when I saw it on the big screen. The only way to see me I guess would be on slow motion frame by frame. It was at the end at the finals. When everyone was sitting down on the bleachers watching the performance. I purposely stood up to get a drink of water. I had to get my one second of fame in there. :lol:

Trine~ Where are you? I miss ya girl.

Marielle, Shauni I know you girls are on spring break but we miss you over here.
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Wow...you girls have burned through a couple of pages since I posted last night. :)

Tammy and Vicki, Welcome to the Halfway House!. We hope you have as much fun around here as we do.

Susie, I loved your epic "mega" posts and have been known to post a few myself. :lol: Thanks for posting the great pictures of your son. I think that's so cool that your kids are involved in the circus and I wondered which circus acts they performed.

newjen, thanks for your insightful thoughts about the book, Water for Elephants. It sounds like a really neat project for Rob to showcase his talent in a different genre, and one that will hopefully expose him to a whole new set of fans. It will be interesting to see how they film the older version of his character and quite a challenge for Rob to tackle if they don't use a separate actor. What a bonus for both he and Kristen if they do film the movie in LA! :D I just hope Kristen's not off filming another movie in some other location at the same time. :?

Sandy, Hi e-twin! Good to see you and glad you had a chance to check in between your softball games. We're fairly busy with soccer and baseball at the moment, as well as school heading into the home stretch. I can't believe another school year is winding down and I swear they go by faster every year! Thanks for your lovely Robcrack!

Caryn, thanks for analyzing Rob's filming schedule for the rest of this year. It does make sense from a timing standpoint that Water for Elephants might be filmed in later summer or fall, just before Breaking Dawn "allegedly" begins filming. Maybe that April 17th casting call for extras was just planned way in advance. ;)

I liked seeing your "Top Three" Robpics, and completely appreciate the fact that it cannot be narrowed down to just one picture. How funny that I knew exactly to which pictures you were linking us...simply by reading your captions. :D And of course you had to include the infamous "Studly Rob" pic, which is one that always makes me cringe just a bit. ;) I remember the hilarious Halfway House debate we shared about "Studly Rob" last spring; it was almost like a House Divided. :lol:

Shauni, thanks for linking us to the Kristen picspams. I think she's so naturally gorgeous and I just love that she doesn't conform to the look or the ideals of the typical Hollywood starlet.

Desiree, your daughter is precious and I hope she had a wonderful birthday. Thanks for sharing with us the great pictures of you both. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Desiree~ Awwwwwww! She's 9,412 kinds of adorable!!! Shout out to all the moms who noticed the little bump first thing! :lol: It's a total mom thing. As I was reading and looking at the pic and composing my post in my head, my original first question was going to be, "Did poor birthdaybaby bump herself with one of her goodies?" :lol: It always seems to happen when there's going to be pictures, doesn't it? My oldest was about 18 months old when my hubs and I got married. Three weeks before our wedding, at one of our showers, he fell and slid on my MiL's gravel driveway, creating this fantastic check mark pattern right across his adorable little face. You can just see it in our wedding photos. But, it's always the moms who truly see it. It's just how we are.

That is sooooooo cool that you were in Bring it On!!! It's one of my guilty pleasure movies. Don't get me wrong, I actually really love it. It always makes me laugh, and I absolutely love Eliza Dushku, have since she was on BtVS.

Susie~ Dualing megaposts?? :lol: WOW!!! It looks like your son is as talented as his mother!! I have always LOVED watching aerialists. I'm amazed by the artistry and beauty that they create out of such risk. I don't know how you would watch him though. I would be a nervous wreck!!! Having injured myself pretty severely on the soccer field, I sometimes have a hard time watching my boys play.

My apologies that my post was so hard on your eyes. Maybe this will help them feel better.

Tracy~ Well, you know me. I'm nothing if not thorough. :lol: Studs aside, you can't say the man beneath the denim is anything other than heart-failingly beautiful. That's what I love about that pic. Bicep bumps, strong chest tapering to that belly you just wanna raspberry, treasure trail to make you drool. And, the face...Ach the face!!!

I'll be MIA most of tomorrow. I have an all day training and precious little time to find my sanity. But, promise I'll be in in the evening. :D

EDIT: DUH!! Totally forgot to add in that I have found confirmation of Water for Elephant'sshooting start. It is May 22. So, it looks like Rob gets a little time off, not counting having to appear for preproduction stuff. Buuuutttt, it means we are likely getting a cut-short Eclipse promotional tour . And, as you can guess, that snaps my teeth together something fierce. Because it means we get more of Bella's puppy love. *insert vomiting emoticon here* :evil:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning girls....

It's wednesday!! half way through the week....Yes...
Today is a very special day for me, my BF and I are 10 years together today...we are going out for dinner tonight just to do something nice together....

Susie, SHEQ stands for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality...that's what I do....

Desiree, your kid is so cute....

ON the Robsten subject, Rumors have been flying that they weren't allowed to go public because it would make the relationship between Bella and Jacob in de movie unrealistic..(which of course it is) Summit is afraid the movie will become a bit of a joke when everybody knows there is nothing between Krisella and Taycob, but the it will be Robward, because the whole movie is about the choice she is going to make,.....on the other hand I think it will make breaking dawn a lot more interesting, if Rob and Kstew are publicly a couple, can you imagine watching Isle Esme scenes and wonder how much is acting???? :twisted:

Tammy, it has crossed my mind that the is absolutely nothing between them than friendship...but it's hard to believe now... you don't fly all the way from LA to Hungary on your birthday to be with one person when in stead you can celebrate it with all your friends in LA....nah, there is something there....

Caryn, I think your theory is a good one, but I do have the feeling that Rob wants to shout from the rooftops that he loves Kstew...he seems a bit passionate to me about the whole thing...

The auditions for Water for Elephants are so unfair.... a size 6!!!! :shock: ....come on...

Hihi all the talk about Eclipse promo tour makes me giddy......I have been following DS tweets and he is talking about the beast being almost finished...I can't wait for new stills trailer and the whole promo tour...

Shauni, those Kstew pics arer beautiful... so jealous right now....

OK some non Rob related.... I have seen Alice in Wonderland last saterday....and it was great...I love Johnny...he is so good in that movie...

Back to Robsten

I have been searching for new pics but no luck what so ever....
wel have to get back to work....have a nice day
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
vampirelover109

sorry i like this view

so i have no interviews today so i guess ill be having a day filled of all things rob not that i mind (if only i could get a job that involved rob

MARIELLE- happy anniversary thats so coola gift for today

no doubt ill be back during the day

speak to you all later
team edward all the way