Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey :)

Ok I'm a terrible person for not having posted properly in so long!
I've just been sooo busy with school, and exams, and crisis's and being ill and everything. But I'm here now!
I'm sorry!

Chrissy - I added you on skype, I think.
I only just got it, and to be honest I doubt I'll use it much, but oh well! lol.
Oh and thanks for the birthday thing :) It's very awesome!
Oh and by the way, I LOVE the Passion earrings! They are so awesome! And I like the rose of passion ring.
Did you get anything in the end?

Pixie - Yay exams are over for you! I still have one :( Cannot wait till it's over.
I'm good thank you! How are you?

Kym - Well done one your results! (From like ages ago lol)
Aww that song thing is so cute. Hows that whole thing going?
Thank you :) I just had a little bit of a panic then lol. I'm good now. I haven't seen him since.
Haha well cute clothes are totally worth it! lol! The graduation stuff can wait lol.
Haha don't worry. I doubt I'll use it much! lol
Hope you had a good birthday!!!

Sam - Congratulations! Well done you :)

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't really posted very much in the last couple of days! I've been feeling so stressed lately :worried:! I still have four months of high school left, but I'm already freaking out over college! I haven't heard from any of the colleges I've applied to and I'm stressing trying to help get my friend into college too! We've always had it planned that we would go to college together, but that seems to be more difficult than we originally thought! I don't want to sound conceited or anything, but throughout the school years I've mostly always been on the honor roll with straight A's or with a couple of B's so I usually do well in school! My friend on the other hand get's B's, C's, and D's, and she's always missing so much school! I'm worried that she won't get into the same colleges that I do! If I'm being honest I really want her to get accepted into the schools I do so I won't end up moving away to college alone :oops:! I'm a very dependent person on my family and friends, so I'm worried about moving away on my own! That's why I'm hoping that my friend will be able to go to the same college as me so we'll both be there to support each other through it! I'm worried that if I move away by myself I won't have money to survive or I'll end up having to move back with my family, and I really don't want to have to depend on them forever! I want to prove that I can live out on my own so it would be a huge disappointment if I couldn't handle being away at college! So not only am I worried about getting into a college I want, but I'm trying to help my friend get in, trying to save money to help pay for college, and trying to figure out what to do if she doesn't get into the college we really want to go to! Should I give up a college that I want to go to a college we both get into or should I go off on my own?? I'm soo worried about it all so it would be great to hear from those of you who have moved away from home or are currently away at college! Is it difficult to adjust to living away from friends and family? Would it be easier to have familiar people around going through the same thing??
Sorry I just had to vent about my problems lol!

Fee-B~ Yay I'm glad you're here!! Lol :D! I understand why you haven't properly ( :P ) posted in awhile though, since I've been busy with school, family, and stress too!
Lol thanks! :)
It's going better, but I still feel so awkward :? like sometimes we can joke around and act like it never happened, but then later on I just look at her and I remember all the pain I felt! I feel like I can't really trust her! I'm not sure if you seen my FB status, but one day we were joking around about her not liking marshmallows in the rocky road ice cream, later on the next day the marshmallows came up again and jokingly (is that even a word?? lol!) she said it wasn't her fault that I wasn't a good enough friend to pay attention to the fact that she didn't like marshmallows in ice cream! I soo wanted to tell her that I'm a good friend it's just that she's too good at lying and hiding things from me :banghead:! It's like whenever things seem to be getting better I start panicking worring that she's going to lie to me again! She sent me a pic of her little bro when she was out of town and I seen she sent the pic to my cousin too so now I'm worried that maybe she'll end up lying to me again! I thought they stopped talking after all the drama at the beginning of the month, but I guess not :S!
I'm soo sorry I went on and on about that ^ lol! I should've given you a simple answer, but I didn't! It's probably confusing since you don't know the whole story, but there's too much drama in that so I won't burden you with all the details ;)! *hugs*
Well I'm glad things are better! It's never a good feeling feeling worried or panicking!
Lol that's exactly what I thought! I so thought the clothes would be worth it since graduation is still four months away!
Haha!
I did have a good birthday :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Leah Forever
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah Forever »

Hello. I'd like to sign up. I'm not 13... yet... but you said tweens are welcome.

Problem here.

Five days, and I am starting high school. Advice?

(Note: I'm in NSW. We don't have middle/junior school here.)
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Argh I have literally just had the worst day ever. I had the morning off, because I had an exam this afternoon (Further maths, eww!) And so I had a lie in and it was great. Then I got up had a shower listened to some music did a bit of revision and then went into school at 1.30. And I was fine, and I was happy, and I was sure the exam was going to be fine. And then it really wasn't It was hell! Worst exam ever! So now I'm in a really really bad mood. And I have loads of work to do for my Classics class tomorrow.
Life is so unfair! :(

However, I have just discovered this smilie :swoon: And I've decided I love it! Oh wait this one's better! :tomato: and this one :duel:
Ok. Shutting up now.

Hey Leah Forever!!!
I'm PJ, I'm 17, from England :)
Sure you can join up! We have another tween on here, Hanny.
Not entirely sure what NWS is...but you might mean new south wales.
Don't worry about starting High School!
I understand how it's totally terrifying and different, and it will be for a while, there's no denying that. But it will get better :) Promise. You'll make really great friends, you'll learn some pretty pointless stuff, you'll have exams, you'll laugh and you'll cry and you'll fight, but it will be the greatest experience of your life. It's ok to be worried. I think everyone is! But it will get better :)
So you have no junior or middle school. Does that mean you haven't been to school at all? Or something else? (Sorry I don't know much about any education system that isn't English lol)
You'll be fine I'm sure :) And we'll all be here for you if you want to talk!

Kymmi - It makes me laugh how you always manage to write SO much about one little thing :lol:
Don't worry about not being here. I get that about you and your friend. I really hope you guys get to go to college together!
Aww thanks! Yeah it kinda sucks...
Yeah I saw that on fb, I wondered what it was about! lol. Hmm yeah I understand how that would be really frustrating!
If she lies to you again then I don't think she's worth it, you're giving her a chance. She shouldn't take advantage of that.
It's a little confusing =P But I don't mind! I'm always here for you to rant at k?
Hmm yeah, it really sucks when things are like that!
Four months is a long time! You'll be fine! lol.
Good :)

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ok ok. I apologize for not being on too often. :sorry:
But you know how I am I forget things. To add to that I have a new favorite pairing.
-hugs leah forever- new girl. I'm Chelsea, one of the oldest members for this thread.19 years old.
As pheebs said, tweens are allowed, so welcome.:P

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Chels! *huggles*
I've missed you!
How are you?
Love you all so much!
My Blog
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I'm quite good actually.
:lol: i need a banner.
i really do. -hugs back-
i hope the new girl posts more then just once. posters like that upset me.
don'tcha agree? i mean, i understand if they have a lot to do, but still, they could at least try to post more.
but you're good, because you've got a lot on your plate, so you've got an excuse. mines cause i'm forgetful as heck. :rotfl:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Leah Forever
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah Forever »

PhoebeJ wrote:Hey Leah Forever!!!
I'm PJ, I'm 17, from England :)
Sure you can join up! We have another tween on here, Hanny.
Not entirely sure what NWS is...but you might mean new south wales.
Don't worry about starting High School!
I understand how it's totally terrifying and different, and it will be for a while, there's no denying that. But it will get better :) Promise. You'll make really great friends, you'll learn some pretty pointless stuff, you'll have exams, you'll laugh and you'll cry and you'll fight, but it will be the greatest experience of your life. It's ok to be worried. I think everyone is! But it will get better :)
So you have no junior or middle school. Does that mean you haven't been to school at all? Or something else? (Sorry I don't know much about any education system that isn't English lol)
You'll be fine I'm sure :) And we'll all be here for you if you want to talk!
Hello.

I went to England last year.

Yay.

NSW = initials of New South Wales.

I hope so. It's just that I was bullied in primary school, so I don't think it's going to go well at high school.

We have primary school here, for kids who are aged 5-12.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey :)! I'm just stopping in for a quick post since tomorrow I have my first Nursing exam of the semester so I really need to go study! I just wanted to say hi lol! I'll be back to reply tomorrow!

Yay new episode of TVD tomorrow :D!!

Hey Leah Forever it's nice to see you posting! I agree with Fee-B (PhoebeJ) about the high school stuff! You'll do fine ;)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Chels - Good :)
Yeah you really do! You should get one!
Yeah me too! I hope she does :) We haven't had new people in ages! Lol
Silly Chels =P

LeahForever - Oh awesome! I don't really like it here to be honest.
Wow I'm good =P Haha! (Actually I looked that up on google, but shh! lol)
Oh :( That really sucks. I'm so sorry you were bullied! I think things will be different at High School. For a start there'll be more people, so you'll be more likely to find friends and avoid evil people.
Just go in there with your head held high. Be positive and confident and you'll be completely fine :)
Always here if you want to talk :)
*-hugs

Kymmi - Good Luck! But you'll do amazing of course, you genius!
I know I know I know! I'm super excited! But I'll probably wait till we get it on Tuesday before I watch it. I'll have new Skins to watch over the weekend, and I have a crazy amount of work lol. So excited though!!!

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog