Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by lulu »

aaah! i literally have like seconds to write!! haha! ok, so i bought the soundtrack today finally and wow, there are so many songs i just LOOOOVE! so, i will get back to that later.

also, i adore rob and kris at the london premiere. i thought kris looked beautiful at LA but truthfully, the makeup wasn't something i liked. it's just my own opinion, but that dark eye makeup sometimes looks good on people and sometimes not so much, and this one distracted from kristen's beauty to me. the london one though is gorgeous. i still think she looked good in LA though, just not stunning like london. :) ok, trying to back myself up there :lol:

anyway, caryn, i sooo wanted to read your invisible font! i even highlighted it and then made myself look away! hahaaaa, i have to wait. just one more day! i'm sorry though, i know how unbelievably frustrating it can be and yes, it does take me out of the movie...

ok, i'm out of time.

brenda COOLEST buttons ever!

bye!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

10 hours to go

:lol: :oops: :roll: So sorry I'm really going to be annoying today with my posts. I'm just really excited! Can't do work properly... :roll:

Laters.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello all~

It's so exciting reading (and staying away from the invisible font 8-) ) from those of you who have already seen Breaking Dawn Part 1. I still have about 45 hours to go, as I'm not seeing it until Friday night. I do have a lot of stuff to keep me busy in the meantime. My in-laws are coming to visit tomorrow to see my son's fourth grade play Friday morning, and the kids only have a half-day of school Friday. The cleaning and cooking stuff has helped keep my mind off the countdown until Friday night. My husband's parents know I've read the books and seen the movies, but I'm sure they'll think I'm crazy when they actually realize where I'm going Friday night, as they don't really understand the magnitude of this Twlight craze. ;)

Thank you Entertainment Weekly. I can't wait to open my mailbox Friday afternoon to see this issue.... :D
Adorable ;)

Here's a link to the full gallery of pictures at EW.com We can usually expect some great outtakes from these photoshoots.

Raine~ Good luck getting some work done today, before the movie. I'm kind of glad I don't have to work Friday, as I know I've never functioned coherently in the past while interacting with my patients at work on premiere days for the previous movies (and the Harry Potter movies as well). Enjoy!!

Lulu~ I'm glad to hear you like the soundtrack, and we look forward to reading your thoughts when you have more time to post. I'm trying to stay away from invisible font, just like you....we can do it, we can do it! :D

Sean~ I too saw the pictures of Rob and Taylor helping Kris maneuver in those heels with her poor bum ankle. They're both such the gentlemen, and their mommas obviously raised them right. ;)

Ginnie~ That's great that you "came clean" about your writing with you family, and it must have been a relief to share your little secret. I'm sure your sister will enjoy your stories, and we look forward to hearing her thoughts. As amazing as your stories are, I can't imagine she would think anything but good things. :D

Suzan~ I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the movie, and I look forward to reading your detailed thoughts on the spoiler thread (and everyone else's) exactly 48 hours from now.

Marielle~ My little shipper heart is filled to bursting too, seeing all the sweet and lovely pictures of Rob and Kris together. :clap: They look so happy and comfortable with one another...definitely moreso than at any other premiere.

I'll check back in a bit to finish responding to the previous posts that I missed.
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

26 hours and 15 minutes!!!!!! :clap: :clap: I'm headed over to the spoiler thread! :D
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Gang!

I'm counting down like the rest of you! I'll be seeing it in 21 hours only!!! Squee!!

Thanks for posting all the lovely pics, everyone. My shipper heart is bursting too!!!
I love the EW cover and pics! Thanks, Tracy!

Ginnie - You're such a gifted writer, how could your sister NOT like WDH? Please keep us posted. I'm SO glad you finally told them about your writing!!!

See you tomorrow!
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Special for Ginnie:

So proud of you for coming out to your family! You are a wonderful person and a talented writer, and you write beautiful characters. I hope that even if your SiL doesn't understand, she can accept and support.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

7 hours to go

Thank god for lunch break! It's so hard to pretend I'm busy when I'm really not...

Oh and in case I don't survive the premier tonight I might as well greet

Susie a Very (Advance) Happy Birthday!!!

Laters.
~Team Edward Forever~
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

I'm watching some Ancient Aliens now, this episode being about, oddly, vampires. Go figure.

Susie: Happy birthday :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

24 hours to go for me! why do i have to live on the west coast?! you'll all be done when i'm just starting!! ok, minus tracy. sorry tracy. :)
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

4 more hours

Argh, can't the clock go more faster. Been staring at the clock in my computer all day...
~Team Edward Forever~