Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekends.

Marielle~ Here's a link to a tweet from Bill Condon about those BD Part 2 reshoots you mentioned I thought it was very nice of him to take the time to even tweet about this at all. He makes it sound as if reshoots are commonplace in the business, for reasons like the lighting or sound not being quite right, or additional shots being needed for continuity's sake, etc. I guess it's something they would notice after completing the editing process with all the footage they already have. I think Bill Condon mentioned only Rob and Kris as well as some of the stunt performers being required for the reshoots. Look at it this way....at least maybe we'll hear some exciting news about BD Part 2 footage, as well as an upcoming trailer. ;)

Jenn Jenn~ I'm sorry about all the anxiety and stress you've been dealing with these past months. It definitely sounds as if your life is moving in the direction you'd hope for, and we're happy for you. That's wonderful news, for both you and your daughter. :)

Have a great Sunday and I'll check back in with all of you tonight.
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I AM MARRIED!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Yesterday was perfect - seriously, nothing went wrong at all!! We had a brillaint day - soooo happy!!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Congratulations, Jaclyn!! :D
Did you change your name? I forgot to ask you that.
If so, I'll have to learn how to spell and pronounce that name!

Hi Everyone -

On Friday I tried to meet up with Chrissy in Chicago where she is attending the Vampire Diaries Convention. Due to circumstances beyond her control (she was depending on a very undependable person for her transportation) I had to leave to catch my flight before she could get to the hotel. We were both disappointed, but there will be another opportunity. It wasn't a problem for me because my flights were free, the hotel shuttle was free and I even got a free lunch at the hotel because I informed them that the brown rice described on the menu was actually white rice. That was a $21 savings - Score! (The Westin is pricey.) Anyway, I got to meet Chrissy's longtime online friend who was meeting her at the convention and sharing a room with her. She was unable to check in until Chrissy got there, so I kept her company for a while.

Saturday
- I've decided to be offline on Saturdays - it's better for my mental health and the household in general because it is just way too distracting. The weather here was idyllic - 70's and sunny, so we spent a lot of time out in the yard. Sonny came for dinner and then went to a friend's house in our neighborhood. Hubs and I have been working our way through Mad Men DVDs since we don't get cable. We're on Season 1 still, but nearing the end of that.

Today
- I'm skipping church since I have a policy of only attending half of the Sundays and I went last Sunday for Easter. Soon I'll be headed up to our neighborhood Starbucks - a 5 block walk. If I really do walk it, I get brownie points with Hubs. He went to church because he didn't know what else to do (a 4 block walk, but the opposite direction) Let's just say that my religion calls me in the other direction this morning! :lol:

Sorry for the minutia, folks. :yawn:

Now on to your posts -

Thanks to everyone who thanked me for arranging Jaclyn's Hen Party. I'm glad you all had fun. I was only a little worried that I was taking on a bit too much initiative. You came through for me in full force, though! Way to go, Sisters (and Brother)!!

JennJenn - Hooray!! :clap: I'm so happy you've decided to move. I know your living situation there and I can imagine some of your stress. You are totally doing the right thing and it is good that you noticed that the stress is affecting your daughter too. Good thing I can fly to CA as well as KY!!

Tracy
- Thanks for the link to Bill Condon. He's such a cool guy. I'd love to have him come over for dinner. Maybe he'll make a special appearance at the HHCON. Re-shoots are business as usual. You're right - it will be another opportunity to get some Rob/Kris/BD2 news/pics!!

Marielle - Thanks for the news about the reshoot! You always seem to get the news first. Is that because you are ahead of us in the time zones? It's also the fact that you are a very good online researcher. Good for you-working on your fanfic!

Sean - I'm so glad you got your food card. That's so stressful worrying about money.Since you offered the information of you all living off your Grandma's Soc Sec, I'm wondering about unemployment for any of you boys? I'm glad you'll get that check soon and will be able to buy some fun stuff because that's important in life too.

Lynne - I hope that book gets better as it goes along. The trick will be to be a benevolent editor, right? Give her constructive criticism on how to make that first part better. Be like a friendly English teacher. Or isn't that the role here? Are you just supposed to edit with no comments? In any case, it is an important skill that you are developing, both the editing work itself and the tricky social situation.

Amy
- You sound like a fun mom - making the best of the situation and actually making a party of it! Maybe your MiL really does need a new toilet put in. Try to fast forward one of your boys being old enough to do something like that for you - he'll still be your boy.... Just sayin'

Grayce - Regarding the Rice book and explict sex - You articulated that so well! I agree about the aspect of feeling uncomfortable reading things like that. I like to be able to read anywhere in my house and in public, so I stick to the tamer books.

Tonise - Thanks for confirming with the HHCON Hotel. Good luck getting through this last week before your Spring Break.

Desiree - It is great to see you back at the Halfway House! A rainy day with two kids inside can go very slowly! Once you get over the "hump" of the day, the hours will go faster. I suppose it is warm enough there that you could go out and play in the rain, right?

See you tomorrow. The temp here is going to drop 30 degrees - from 72 to 42 and that ALWAYS causes a horrible sinus headache. Not looking forward to that. Maybe if I mentally prepare for the worst, it won't be that bad. I'm glad I have my pool therapy tomorrow in a 92 degree pool.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

EDIT: (Because I couldn't scroll far enough back and now realized I missed a few posts!)

Songbird - Your group of friends there sounds so cool. I get to meet people like that from all over the world too, except that I'm the teacher, not a student like you were! The food is fabulous, isn't it? We usually have a couple of potlucks at school each year and I absolutely love it because my students really cook - they don't just buy something at a deli or a bag of chips. I love all kinds of food and it sounds like you do too. I'm cursed with a good appetite and an adventurous palate, thus explaining the extra pounds I have accumulated.

Sandy
- Of course you had to bring up Bedazzled Rob! Now I'm picturing him wearing those shorts with the vest and it's sorta working for me and sorta not. You know what I mean?

Raine
- Thanks for coming to the party!! We love it when we hear from you. Your stories of your family are so interesting to me because they are so different from my life with only 2 brothers and 2 cousins! And I only have 2 children! You sound like you have so much fun. I loved your story about your little cousin coming of age!Aww! You know, you have entirely too much fun, Girl!

Lulu
- Loved your advice to Jaclyn. From observing you and your hubs first hand, I'd say you practice your own advice! I laughed so hard at your "Mrs. bf" comment!! You'll find out her new name on facebook.

OK Now I'm really going to Starbucks....
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Raine, it’s good to see you, even if it’s only briefly. I hope things settled down for you! It’s so sweet that you are so close to your nieces and nephews. JKR’s new book won’t come out until September, but I’m excited that she’s written one..and she’s started working on the Encyclopedia of the Harry Potter universe, too!

Lynne, I’m sorry that the book is already turning you off. How do you handle that? Do you just comment that it’s hard to get into because the reader doesn’t know the jargon in the beginning? Or do you not say anything about the style of writing because everyone’s style is personal and different? Huh…I’d think that it would be the other way around for JK Rowling. Yes, she’s made it, but because of the success of HP, all eyes are on her and expecting something amazing….I’d think they’d want to present something amazing so it’s not a letdown to the fans and her reputation, so they’d be extra careful to make it the best it can be. But who knows…guess I’ll find out when I read it.

Sorry, Amy….that was me. I couldn’t resist. I love rainbows and they made such a great addition to your ensemble. At least I didn’t freeze your bra…
How did it go with the 7 year olds? Did the sugar rush destroy you?

Grayce, I know you were warning Amy, but thanks anyway…when she mentioned them I thought perhaps I should try that series as well, but if they are that graphic, I doubt they’re my cup of tea.

Desiree, huh…that’s strange that you only just heard of scentsy! As far as I know, it doesn’t exist here, but I heard about it…2 years ago? Is it tied to Party Lite or not? I’ve never understood if they are competing companies or more like sister companies. I love Party Lite, but they don’t have that over here, either and anyway, it’s EXPENSIVE.

Marielle
, I thought they were DONE with BD2 for all intents and purposes…I hope this doesn’t delay the release!

Sean, don’t take it so personally…the media has to have something to print, and if they don’t, they will grasp at any straw they can and sometimes that means just making huge leaps to a wacky conclusion. It’s just the world celebrities live in. The number of times Dr. Phil has been ready to leave his wife, or Oprah has been getting married to Stedman finally, or Branjelina are breaking up…they all just deal with it and they know that true fans aren’t going to fall for the BS and will wait for an official announcement before spreading it far and wide. And if people do fall for it, it’s their own problem…let them believe what they want.

Wow, JennJenn, that’s quite a move!!! You’re in KY right now, right? Have you got a job lined up then? I hope everything works out for you. What part of CA will you be living in? Or do you not know that yet? It must be exciting, and a little scary. (I always have anxiety about new things like moving)

Tracy, thanks for posting that link, I was looking for that!

Jaclyn, CONGRATS!!! I’m glad to hear everything went so well!! Can’t wait to see the pictures! When do you leave for the Honeymoon? Or are you already gone?

Susie, LOL. Well, I can’t say I have an “adventurous palate” but I still have the extra pounds. My husband usually tries things first and tells me whether or not I will like them. But it really is fun getting to try so many different ethnic foods and experience their traditions. Baby showers are particularly fun because each culture has their own traditions for things like guessing the baby’s sex, etc. I bet you get to hear a lot about other cultures from your students too…I find it fascinating. I think I would enjoy your job!

I had a dream last night that I had to share with you all, because I know you all will completely understand why it was such a bummer to wake up. I dreamed that it was my husband’s birthday (which it was on Friday) and so his family was here visiting. We were sitting in the front room, which has wall to wall windows. All of a sudden someone goes racing past and I hear a bunch of screeching. I look out and Rob is banging on my door and there’s a group of teenage girls headed his way, screaming and holding out pens and notebooks and trying to take pictures while they’re running. So I let Rob in and we try to “hide” him by all of us lying down face down on the floor, not facing the windows, hoping the girls looking in couldn’t see clearly through the lacy curtains to tell Rob was there and they would give up. But they saw him come in, so they know he’s there…and they aren’t going to go ANYWHERE. So we close the drapes and try to come up with a plan to smuggle Rob out….the only thing we can come up with is to wait until it’s really late at night and let my inlaws go out and drive off and then smuggle Rob out the back, through the garden and into my inlaw’s car as they loop around. The girls will think he’s still in our house and they'll be waiting at the front door. So of course it was afternoon when all of this is happening, so Rob had to wait it out the whole evening at our house. We had so much fun, exchanging stories, asking questions, taking pictures, and I told him all about the Lex and how excited you all were going to be when I told you in the morning and posted the pictures (which I promised to set to “friends only” on FB.) We took all kinds of crazy pictures, like...sticking our tongues out, etc...like those photo booths at the mall. And we promised to keep in touch, exchanged emails and such. Now I think about it…had that really happened, I’d probably have logged in right away and tried to organize a skype session or something so you all could talk to him too. Too bad it was just a dream! But it was a LOVELY dream!! He gave me a “forehead kiss” to thank me for hiding him. LOL (That should have been a hint that I was dreaming)
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

Susie: I don't think that my brothers can get unemployment. They haven't been able to find work, and most of what's available here is crappy part time work or temporary jobs that when you get layed off you can't collect unemployment because you didn't make enough, like when I worked at the library. So when I say that the job market here sucks, it sucks. I sometimes wonder if Mansfield is supposed to be the most desolate place in the universe--most of my friends from school now live in Columbus or Cleveland now.

Songbird: I tend to take it personally because these people don't know Kristen and Rob and they don't care as long as they get money. Even if I was desperate for work, I wouldn't take a job working at a tabloid place, especially as a writer. It goes against my values to do that crap.

It's sort of like Lia and her tattoos and stuff. I personally am indifferent to them, but it's her body and it's her money that she's earned though actual work that requires talent or skill. It doesn't take much talent or skill to lie and BS about people. I have to admit that stupid people frustrate me to no end, and the tabloid journalist and the paps are just stupid enough to be the dishonest douchebags that they are, but they are smart enough to come up with excuses to justify what they're doing. Well, where I come from, there are no excuses. Maybe someone should take a Lockheed U-2 or an English Electric Canberra (or the US-built Martin B-57 version) and do some high alt. recon of what these guys do and put the photos on the internet an give them a dose of their own medicine and catch them in the act. Maybe then something will be done.

Everyone: The Kristen and Rob break up rumors seem to be totally unfounded, because they were spotted last night. As I said, Rob doesn't go to events--even with Kristen--unless he has to.

And Bill Condon says that there will be reshoots of stuff that got messed up by the second unit--and Kristen and Rob will be there. I like the fact that Bill decided to clarify the rumors for the fans, but the mere mentions of the names "Kristen" and "Rob" will drive the paps into a frenzy. In that case, I'd take a Canberra B(I)8, please...no only can it do recon, but it could fly low and fast, and I think that the gun pack which could hole 4 20mm cannons would scare the hell out of them. Or maybe just shove them in the bomb bay and take them for a ride...

Anyways, the rest of my day is mostly gonna be about me watching some shows later, playing some VGs, reading and getting ready to pick up a book at the library tomorrow finally--it's a volume out of an aviation encyclopedia that features the aforementioned Canberra and Fiat aircraft.

Other than that, I'll try and spend sometime outside later on, and if not today, then tomorrow. Oh, and Top Gear will finally show it's new season on BBC America tomorrow night.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Songbird - I absolutely LOVED your dream!! I've had dreams like that where I have to "protect" Rob from the fans and we become friends. You and I must have similar psyches,eh?

Sean - Would you consider moving to another city in order to get a job?

Lynne
- I see you!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Well, it's back to school today, and Little Man has had a bit of a cry last night and on Saturday night because he doesn't want to go! I'm hoping that he will be okay once he gets there. This morning was the first time, since he started school, that he's tried to convince me he's too sick to go! He's got a bit of a cough!

Congratulations, Jaclyn! I'm glad it all went so well!

Susie - The book's a little better now, but it's still a wee bit boring. Although, for all I know, she's saying the same thing about my book! Yes, basically, I give her constructive criticism, and cut bits out here or there and suggest changes to make it better. The program I'm using does allow comments, which is helpful, so that I can tell her why I've just cut a four paragraph long section out of her book!

Songbird - I love your dream! I used to have dreams like that, but they were daydreams, not real dreams! Fortunately, I am used to doing things that don't interest me in work situations. When I edited the magazine I frequently had to write articles on subjects that bored me to tears, but I had to pass through that attitude and write anyway. It was good practice. It is difficult, though, when I am commenting on a style I don't like, as I have to work out what is reasonable criticism and was is just personal preference, and that is hard. Yes, you'd hope JK was wanting her work to be even better now she's "made" it. The trouble with that is people in the industry tend to get less critical about your work when you've made it because a) they know they'll get their money's worth anyway, and b) because they don't want to upset you, and c) because they don't want to upset your fans. I hope that, should I make it one day, I will be my own severest critic, and that the people around me will still tell me their true opinions, not just want they think I want to hear.

Sean - are people seriously saying Rob and Kristen have broken up just because she dared to go somewhere without him? Ridiculous!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Susie: I can't move because I have my grandma that I have to help take care of, and I don't have the money to move even if I wanted to. So I'm screwed there.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

Wow, Sunday was over so fast that I hadn’t even had time to post… it’s not like I have been really busy or something but we took some time to finally hang up the guitars I have. (see my fb page for picture) and we spend a great amount of time selecting new dishes to try from our big pile of cook books. My bf loves to cook and try out new things, so we made a list of new dishes that looked good.

Besides that, yesterday was racing day!! And it was a good day for my drivers… my favorite came in second but the guy who won really deserved it so I couldn’t complain.

Anyway, what have you all been up to…

Where the heck is Caryn???? I haven’t seen her since the party… has any one checked if she hadn’t passed out in the Perve corner????

Jaclyn, congratulations!!!!!!!! I hope you have a beautiful life as a wife… like I said on fb, I like that new last name you have now…

Songbird, my headache is almost gone…finally… it’s been a week now…
How is your BiL doing, did he got home last week? For me it’s slightly the same, I am allowed to get sick and all but if I have a fever I have to call the Cardiologist. The only problem with me is that my normal body temperature is lower than it should be. I’m always 36,5C at least one degree lower than normal so when I have 37,5C which is a fever for me in the hospital they say it’s perfect…
I love your Rob dream!!!! Why can’t I have those dreams, mine are always smutty…I just can’t imagine Rob’s reaction to the HH…

Raine, hihihi isn’t it lovely to watch the younger ones in your family grow up… I always enjoyed watching my brother and his antics when it comes to women…it so funny… I just can’t help but smile widely.

Uhm, Amy, I though that happened between the karaoke and the 3 robgasm you accepted from Caryn…. Though I think the rainbow look suits you… :D hihihi…
I’m going to do the job but I think I’m going to start looking around for something different… maybe a company where they do appreciate my knowledge a bit more…
Tell us what you think of the Anne Rice books... I can use some new tips by now…

Tonise, I love how we think the same, I am always checking if my whole vacation planning is going all right… emailing hotels for confirmation and all…it’s only 2 months away!!! I’m really getting excited and nervous about it… it’s the longest trip I have even made and I feel like I’ve still got so much to plan and do…(I have planned everything I could though)…
I’m not too worried about the re-shoot, only that it won’t delay the release… and I feel sorry for Rob and Kris, by now they must hate those contacts so much…

Sean, what did you think of the F1 race… I still can’t believe Nico Rosberg won…

Lynne, yeah, Bill posted a clip where he explains why the re-shoots are necessary, he says he is missing a few pieces of the puzzle… maybe they are shooting new scenes as well… I know I can’t say this but I hope somebody manage to snap some set pics for us…

Jenn, I understand why you want a new direction in your life. Is California far from where you live now? Do you have any work or prospects there? It would be brilliant just to pick up and move. What is your daughter thinking about it?

Tracy, yeah, I think re-shoots are fairly normal but I think the time between the original and the re-shoots is a bit strange… but than again they did it for LoTR as well…

Susie, yeah, it must be very freeing to be offline one day of the week… yet, the internet is so ingrained in my life that I’ll find it very hard to do… maybe with my trip through Canada I’ll get used to it and can keep offline a bit more often, it would be very peaceful in my head if I could manage that…
Hihi, no I don’t think it’s the time difference, I had a good teacher (Caryn) who showed me where I could find the good news and since a month or so I’m on Twitter and a lot of rumors start there…

Alright, I have to start doing my job again!!!
See you all later...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Hello my beautiful (and handsome) siblings!

My deepest apologies for going AWOL. And to Sean.

I feel like plopping down into a plush chair here (especially now that the House has been aired out). I missed you all so much! I can't believe I stayed away so long! I am surprised anew at how Tonise managed when she gave up the internet and FB for spiritual reasons. Popping in just doesn't do it for me.

My Twitter and FB showed where I was part of the time. At the beginning of my kids' spring break, we took a little driving tour around northern Arizona, and visited the Petrified Forest, the Painted Desert, Walnut Canyon which is an archeological site where you can walk down to the ruins of Native American cliff dwellings, and the Grand Canyon! We even walked a mile down into the Canyon, hugging the cliffside all the way and warning the little girls to be careful. (They were wonderful.) Now my son wants to do an overnighter, where we hike down one day, camp at the bottom, and hike back out the next day. I want to go too, and I think my son and hubby boy think I can't do it. I can! I'm going to train ... somehow without losing more sleep.

Then since we've been back I've been working my behind off at work and around the house, and I don't have much to show for it except paychecks and finally not being behind, but that's good. I will be postponing my purchase of a new computer, though, because our 8 year old minivan has finally given out on us, and needs to be traded in before the problem becomes obvious. Now we will have payments, which we've avoided for awhile. Oh well. I tried to post a bit more at the party, but my mobile stopped cooperating with me. It was fun reading though! To the posts - this is not comprehensive over the past 15+ pages, but just hits the high points.

Jaclyn - CONGRATULATIONS! I am happy for you that everything not only was emotionally perfect, but also externally perfect. What good planning! You will have to give us a pronunciation guide to your new last name, which looks very pretty, BTW. And also BTW, the advice I had was not targeted to trying new things when *baking,* although that's certainly fun. It was most basic - about not letting silly things get in the way of the physical side of your marriage.

Amy - Your brother falling asleep at the wheel sounds very scary. I'm glad he's ok! I saw your Southern Comfort pic at the party, and it was one of my early favorite drinks. We will have to get together at HHCon! I usually mix mine with Coke.

Ashley -I hope your greatgrandfather is continuing to recover well. Hubby boy and I are big Once Upon A Time fans! I grew up on classic fairytales, not just the Disney version, and so I love seeing the twists and turns everything takes. We are getting a little frustrated at the lack of a new episode, though, especially after it was teased. Any thoughts on whether Adam Horowitz is related to Josh Horowitz?

Caryn - :wave: Are you ok?

Ginnie - Always love to see you on Twitter and FB. Hope you are doing well - I think of you often.

JennJenn - That's great that you're moving to California - I think it's *back* to California, right? It sounds as though you might be much more comfortable there. Of course you're taking your lovely daughter with you. Is hubs coming too? Do you know where you will be living? You might be the new farthest-west Lex person. I love the fun of moving!

Lynne - I would LOVE to read the first chapter of your novel while waiting for the whole thing to come out. I tried to PM you but I think my PM has been messed up for a while. Should I send you my email privately on FB? I was really interested in your take on THG. I thought - almost since the beginning, that Katniss was profoundly traumatized by her life, and that that was why she showed so little emotion. She was instinctively protective of more vulnerable people like Prim and Rue, and sometimes Peeta, but otherwise she seemed to view things by assessing is this safe or not? And is it useful to me or not? She seemed to me like someone who did not understand her own emotions. It's late, or I might write more. I did like Jennifer as Katniss, although I always picture Katness to be much thinner from years of near starvation. I thought Josh was great as Peeta, but the casting of Woody Harrelson as Haymitch was inspirted. I'm sorry reading this other ladies' book is turning out to be so difficult. I hope you can find the right balance to make it helpful to the other author.

Marielle - That's great that you're working on your fanfic! Mine is languishing in my laptop.

Sean - It's great that you've got more money coming in! You sound like you've made a nice balanced plan between blowing it all and saving it.

Songbird - Rob Kareoke cracks me up! You and the other singers can perform while I am an enthusiatic and supportive member of the audience, singing off-key. I laughed about your dream. You may recall that I don't remember my dreams, but like Susie I have had that daydream often, where Rob and Kris somehow end of at my house where I help them hide out from the papz for a few days ... it never involves a forehead kiss though :(

Susie - Thanks for the party! Boy we're going to have fun in Chicago! Didja see the Rob-biting-lip still I tried to get it there for you?

Suzan - Congratulations on your internship! That was fabulous news. Somehow, even though I've never met you in person, I felt like you were the kind of person to persevere and make it. Loved your jumping Rob pics (teehee!) and your fanfic too, which didn't seem to want to let me review those days. It's a very sweet story, and I'm interested to see where it goes...

Tonise - Thanks for the HHCon update, and everything you do!

Tracy - I like bluegrass every once in a while. Sounds like I should check out THG soundtrack.

Ok, two things to wrap up with. The first comes from hubby boy. He states that he thinks a movie called "44 Inch Chest" is a wonderful example of a very masculne romance, and asked you all to consider watching it with your significant others and seeing what they think. Tonight he corrected himself, and said it's great if you can look past the violent gangster stuff, and a little domestic violence. I said, well we love controlling mass-murderer Edward, so maybe we can get past it - or maybe we don't want to try.

The other thing is that I have a Barnes and Noble gift card and am considering buying a Nook. Anyone have any Nook v Kindle advice?

Now I'm truely tired. Night all! See you much sooner! Gonna pass out in this nice comfy plush chai ....
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901