Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by Tornado »

Yes, please keep those photos coming! I hope you all enjoyed Bel Ami! (not that I think you didn't enjoy it!)

Those of you on Facebook have probably seen that my son came home at the end of school yesterday and said he didn't feel well. Within an hour he was throwing up and continued to throw up on and off until about 9.00 pm. After that, he was awake every couple of hours, so I'm feeling a little under the weather this morning, but he's kept water down since about 1.00 am, so I hope that means the worst of it is over. I'm really hoping we don't get it now!

Songbird - I'm fine where I am. That flooding is down in Victoria, I think, and we're a couple of states away. We're having sunny weather at the moment! I'm glad Bugs has teachers he knows for the next year, and I hope he is friendly with the kid you like, not the one you don't like. That's always a bit of a worry, isn't it?
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Oh Holy Rob.
Saw Bel Ami today. Words to discribe this movie are: increadible, amazing, sexy, wow!! Rob's preformance was so...Aaahh! What a jerk, a cad, a neanderthal.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

I'm gonna be logging off for the night soon, but last night Kristen and Rob attended a Jenny Lewis concert after Kristen got back to LA. Needless to say, this time around, the paps got the message when Rob sneered at them and they backed off after they tried to charge them.

As for me, I'll be watching some NASCAR and F1 stuff tonight, and I'll be having a chicken parm pizza with pepperoni on it, and playing some VGs in between.

I hope that everyone is enjoying HH con.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone!

I finally found a break in the action (actually, there is no break) to go down to the hotel business center and get on the Lexicon. There is some serious sleep deprivation going on here. For some reason, there seems to be no natural stopping point to the conversations which switch between
Twilight/Rob/Fanfic/BD2/Rob/BD2/Bel Ami/Fanfic/Cosmopolis/Twilight/BD2/Rob/Fanfic, etc.
You get the idea. Last night I just didn't have the stamina the others had, so I went to bed at 1 am. They kept going until 3 and then my roommies kept going until almost 4.

We've all just finished the complimentary hotel breakfast where the two ladies working it serenaded us. One of them wrote a song about how they welcome us to the Residence Inn and how they love to serve us.They sing it together every day during breakfast with rich soul-singing tones. I must say that was a first for me.

We're really lucky witht the weather - sunny and warm. Later today we're going on the Architectural boat tour down the river. I'm sure you'll see pics of that.

OK time for my Starbucks run - gotta see if anyone wants to go with me.

Talk to you later!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm glad that the HHCon has been so enjoyable for everyone. Maybe next time I'll be there! Unlikely, but hey, I can dream!

I was writing a bit more of my new fanfic yesterday. I'm finding this one a bit more of a challenge, mainly because of the Volturi. I'm up to the part where Edward has arrived in Volterra to ask Aro to kill him, and it's difficult because, of course, Edward can read all their minds, and trying to guess the mindset of all the Volturi when he encounters them first is a little tricky.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

Songbird: Sorry for not responding yesterday, but yes, I have the job, as soon as the stupid intake meeting is done with and a date is set for me to start work. Everything it seems today, has to be a "process". But as soon as this meeting is done, I can start working.

Everyone: I hope that HH con is continuing to go well. I'll have some NASCAR stuff to watch later tonight and other than that, I'll be watching some cooking shows and maybe having dinner--possibly fish. So I don't have a ton planned for tonight to be honest. At least after Sunday we'll be getting a big cool down.

And two new Fallen One videos from today :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlq1soe41s8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1a5whL8go

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Greetings all from the MegaBus, on the way from Chicago to Indianapolis. Leaving is truly bittersweet and I truly felt the loss of my sisters as soon as I left. I can truly say that all of us were together in spirit as those of you not physically present came up often in the course of our MANY HOURS of conversation. We were all in agreement that one of the most wonderful aspects of the entire extraordinary weekend (well, other than Rob's many fabulous...ahem....performances reviewed in multiplicity ;-D ) was the fact that we were truly able to converse and discuss all of these things that mean so much to all of us in an environment where you felt completely accepted and celebrated doing so. That is why, as Susie indicated, we were up until all hours. We didnt want to stop talking because there is no way to know when we can do it again. Just as soon as we felt like it was safe to leave the conversation, something else would catch our fancy and off we'd go for another hour! :lol: From my heart, I truly believe we are all so blessed to have found one another.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Greetings from O'Hare airport.
I don't think I can truly describe how wonderful this weekend has been for me. Reading and posting will seem more personal now that I have had the chance to meet and know you ladies. I haven't laughed so hard in my life with a group of people then i have this weekend. The conversations we have had were some of the most humerus and educational (Rob, Kris, the Lex, Twilight info) by the woman who know and have been there. Thank you all for making my first Girl Trip so memorable. I hope you all have safe trips home. Next time we need to rent the party trolly!!!
Be safe
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

I am not a crier. I cannot tell you how many times I have said goodbye to friends and family with a grieving heart and dry eyes. This has complicated childhood history behind it that we don't need to go into now.

I have just said good bye to so many dear friends - Ginnie yesterday, Tonise and Marielle last night, and Caryn and Susie and Tracy and Ashley and Christina and Ann Marie today, and Kayla at the curb to O'Hare, and Joyce and Amy when I found their gate right before they boarded. I. Am. Gutted. I have been crying with them and without them. I was not sure how this trip would go, and to have such wonderful conversation with such wonderful just-met best friends was amazing. I truly love and treasure each of you (and I can barely see while I'm writing this, because I'm crying again). I don't know what of this we will be able to do again, but oh, I hope. I will be sneakily saving to buy lottery tickets, in the hope that we can all, ALL, even sibs who could not come to Chicago, can meet again. Think Rob or Kris might have something at Cannes 2013?

I am so very grateful for all of my siblings, and the ability to have had this time with you!

Megapost in a couple days!

My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I'm feeling a little emotional myself right now. I'm glad you all had such a great time and felt so close to each other. It's a shame we all couldn't go. I would love to meet you all face to face.

Today is the first real day of school holidays. I am taking Little Man into Southbank, a park area in the city with an artificial beach and playground equipment, etc. It is a little cloudy today, and might rain, so we've got the nearby museum as a backup plan.