Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It's just us, Lynne :)

Today everyone was thankfully back at work which is always a relief and I cleaned out my car after work. Real exciting stuff.

I grabbed Amy Poheler's biography from the library today as well as Gayle Foreman's If I Stay, which I've heard good things about. After doing a huge run through Karen Kingsburys Baxter Family series (19 books total), I haven't been in the mood for anything too heavy or intense.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Yesterday was my 15th wedding anniversary! I gave Hubby a box of chocolate and he gave me the final season of The Mentalist on DVD. I was glad to get that, which we had to order from America, as they haven't bothered showing it over here yet.

On Friday the in-laws will be looking after Little Man for the night and we will go out to dinner and a movie. I want to see the new Avengers movie but Hubby has heard it's had bad reviews and doesn't want to. I've seen plenty of movies I've enjoyed that have had bad reviews so I'm not sure I want that to be a deterrent.

Sarah - I thought If I Stay was intense. I could be wrong about that ...
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Decent day at work and I'm still chipping away at housework. We want to have a yard sale fairly soon with my parents so spring cleaning has been a priority and it's a relief seeing it slowly get done.

Lynne-I recommend the Avengers..I haven't seen the Captain America or Thor movies but I really love Iron Man and I didn't have much trouble following the story. I thought it was well done..I like to ignore reviews until I've seen it myself. Congrats on 15 years, how awesome!!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

On Tuesday I went hiking to a waterfall at Mohican near Loudonville. I actually had fun walking though the woods and looking at stuff, and I'll probably do it again later this year. The other main thing I did on Tuesday was site seeing though Mohican.

To cap that off, I go up to Cleveland on Saturday to the zoo. I'm hoping to see the aviary up there and check out the owls that they have.

Also on Tuesday, Liana posted their new music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rRIHO87cW4

Today, I plan on catching up on some stuff and getting ready for work tomorrow and going to Cleveland on Saturday.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's Friday and I'm planning to take the day off from promotion or anything like that. I've been working too hard at it lately and I'm wearing myself into the ground.

Now let's see if I can actually do it!

Sarah - so you enjoyed Age of Ultron? I'll have to tell Hubby.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Another decent work day. After work I vacuumed out my car as it needed so badly! This weekend I'm going to go see Pitch Perfect 2 with a girlfriend..I'm not a big movie person but it's looking like this summer I'll be seeing a lot of them!

Lynne-yeah, I really enjoyed it. The special effects were good, so were all the story lines. And there's some witty banter as well. Enjoy your down time, you deserve it!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man is at my in-laws' place at the moment while we have some time to ourselves. Last night we went for dinner at Grill'd (a nice hamburger place). Do you have it over there? Then we went to see the Avengers movie, which I enjoyed, although having so many characters meant that it was quite complex. Then we went to Max Brenner's for hot chocolate. Now we have the morning to ourselves! :-)

Sarah - Let me know what you think of PP2. Did you like the first one? A lot of my friends did but I found I was a bit ambivalent about it.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooo?
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Today we went to the Farmers Market but this time we brought the dog, Rolph, along too which made things much more entertaining. He's so friendly and wants to say hi to everyone and thinks everyone is his friend. It was a bit of a workout, hanging onto him, but he seemed really happy to be out and about.

I saw Pitch Perfect 2 with my friend before we did some browsing which is always good.

Lynne-I LOVE PP! Such a cute, well done movie. The second one was a good follow up, but just felt like it tried too hard in a few places. Still good and great music choices other than setting it up for a third installment which I absolutely hate because I know it's just a money making scheme. The first one was such an unexpected hit that they are too over eager to extend the franchise (remember the Bring It On movies in the early 2000s? I could see it going that way).
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hello everyone!

Today is a beautiful day and I am writing in a hurry because I am going to the beach for my first swim of the spring-summer! I hope the water won’t be too cold.

Guys, I have a question for you. I am sure you have heard of the Outlander series. I mean the books but I see everywhere stuff about the TV series, too. My question: Have you read the books? Are they good or should I try the TV series instead?

Congratulations on your anniversary Lynne! It’s so nice you can have time for yourselves. Grandparents rock!

Sarah, I have heard about yard sales before. What things can you sell? Is it “open” for everyone or only for the people of your neighborhood? I wish I could give some of my stuff – I can hardly enter my room these days…

Sean, I love hiking but unfortunately I have no time anymore. I’m so jealous of you right now…