Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I had today off, first Friday in a while, and it was great. I spent time with my parents in the morning and then went to happy hour with a girlfriend before doing a bit of shopping. I haven't had much time to hang out lately.

Lynne-so they changed their minds again!? How annoying!!

And yes, it was the plot holes I was thinking of..like, why they were all in factions in the first place and how many things didn't make sense in Allegiant. I hadn't heard that her ending was inspiration for the whole thing, sad. I still prefer your re-write :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to plan what I want to do this weekend. It's a long one, since I don't go into work Monday due to a computer system update that won't allow me to actually do any real work that day. I do work Tues-Thus before I get Friday off. I also have a computer scanning training on Tuesday and a possible meeting after work on Wednesday.

One thing that I'll be trying to do is update my photos that I've had saved on my laptop. Right now it's mostly Audi Sport racing photos. I haven't updated my albums on here in a long time and I found a new place to get HQ photos. The site is the Audi Media Center, officially run and endorsed by Audi AG and Audi Sport. You can read press releases, view videos, and look at HQ photos and download such stuff for news outlets, blogs, and for personal private use. Of course, you don't have to download the stuff and you can probably easily view the photos by selecting them to open up in whatever media/photo gallery system/software you have.

Here's the site:

https://www.audi-mediacenter.com/en/motorsport-271

Other than that, my weekend's pretty open. It's cool and rainy, and it's perfect sleeping weather. I was spent after Friday afternoon, so I guess that rest is the best medicine :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday was a nice, quiet day without a lot going on, which was good. We had a lovely beef pie for dinner last night. I love the recipe but it takes two hours to cook so I don't do it a lot because I don't often have that kind of time in the leadup to dinner.

Sarah - yes, they change their minds on a regular basis. This isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.
Yes, I liked my rewrite better too! :D
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today was date day so Jason and I went out for lunch (happy hour=better prices!) and then to IKEA, which we don't go to very often because he tends to get bored there unless we have specific things we're looking for. Today we didn't, other than wanting air conditioning because it got up to 93 today. I looked at the weather forecast and the heat isn't supposed to break anytime soon!

The other good thing that happened is that Jason randomly looked up the cabins we stayed at last summer in Forks and found a cancellation, so he booked a weekend there again in two weeks! :clap: This time I should get off much earlier and will get there early on Friday! Let me know if there's any pictures you guys want me to take! :)

Lynne-I don't have two hours to cook dinner either most nights! Usually I get stuff that I know is easy to make-pasta, tacos etc- and we eat whatever we're craving that night.

I'm sure a lot of fans would love your re-write ;) I'm still hoping they'll do some freaky twist ending in Allegiant but I'm not holding my breath.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today's the first proper day of school holidays and it's raining but that's okay because we're having a cooking day anyway. We might need to pop out and get some ingredients but other than that we'll stay in.

Sarah - lucky you, going to Forks again! I wish I could. Yes, I usually opt for cooking meals that are quick and easy too.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet Sunday here, just trying to tidy up from yesterday's IKEA adventure. Jason put together the table and chairs that we bought while I picked up the house and tried to organize some more. It's a never ended process! We're both messy and have ADD tendencies so it just makes it worse.

Lynne-I wish you could come and see it! Jason loves to camp so this is a compromise for us. Right now I'd rather explore Vancouver B.C. but we couldn't bring the dog, who loves going with us, so it should be fun. And pretty there.

Oooh cooking day?! Fun!!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Our cooking day yesterday went well. Today is twice as busy. We'll be out for most of the day. This is a problem, as it's the last day of the financial year and there are things I need to do today and I don't know when I'm going to find the time. I hadn't thought of that when I booked all this stuff but I can't really cancel because it's already been paid for.

Sarah - Yes, I wish I could too. I can't imagine Hubby agreeing to go to Forks though, even if we do get to America one day.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't really been up to too much today. Cool, rainy, dark. Good sleeping weather. Which was a good thing, as I had a splitting headache this morning.

I've made huge progress on updating my own personal Audi photo albums. I'll work a little more on that tonight if I'm in the mood.

Also, I have to figure out if I wanna make a couple of hamburgers and fries for dinner tonight, or make some pancakes or even experiment with making crepes. Sort of thinking that the pancakes or crepes might wait until at least Wednesday when I get some money.

Also, if you'd like to hear some music that's a bit different, there's this site:

http://www.theyareliana.com/

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

In anticipation for our trip to Forks, I'm going to start reading the Saga to Jason! He doesn't want me to read it before bed though for fear of Twilight dreams, so I'm going to have to find time to read it after dinner I think. He says it's a good compromise :)

Lynne-When you do research for a book, do you have to cite your sources for it? I just want to have my bases covered in case I ever do decide to publish my novel in progress. I'm working on getting some of the technical gymnastics parts and while I'm a fan, I can't remember some of the names of the elements.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday was full on. Grocery shopping in the morning, the dentist in the afternoon and then Skyzone after that. It's one of those trampoline places and was pretty cool.

Unfortunately, the dentist asked me that dreaded question yesterday, 'Do you or your husband have problems with your bite?' I confessed that I had to have a lot of dental work done in the form of losing many teeth because my mouth was too small to hold them all. I thought Little Man was going to escape anything like that because his teeth are spaced more evenly, but now she's saying she thinks she might have to do some work on him. She's not sure what yet - she wants to wait until a couple more of his adult teeth come in - but now I'm really worried. Not only is there the expense but I don't want to see Little Man lying terrified in that chair while they stick needles into him.

Sarah - no, when you write a novel you don't need to do that. If it's non-fiction, yes, you would have a bibliography but if it's a work of fiction you don't. You can have an acknowledgements section and thank people there if they've really helped you, but that's optional.