Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Kittens just got dropped off. One's all black, one's light brown, one's a darker brown, one's a calico and the other's mostly grew with some white on it.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

The new Doctor Who episode has just been aired but I'm going to watch it a little later today, which means I have to avoid all the spoilers I know everyone will be posting. From what little that caught my eye, it looks like people enjoyed it. I'll have to see for myself later.

Other than that, I have cleaning and washing to do today that I had to put off because of the rain yesterday. Then we'll go to the in-laws' house later for dinner.

Sarah - which board games did you play? Yes, I'll keep plugging along. Yesterday was good, actually. My son's school is starting this annual event where they sort of have a community day and want to showcase parents' talents and they've asked me to do a book signing there. That was encouraging.

Sean - Aw, I love kittens!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I love fun weekends :) Today is my Dad's 50th birthday so we went over to dog sit (really, our dog Rolph does all the work..he's the one that entertains baby Luke) while he and my Mom went to an air show. I think we're meeting them later for dinner out somewhere since he's been pretty sad he's turning 50 :/ While they were gone, I baked him a cake and got balloons from the dollar store to leave at their house.

This morning we also hit up the local farmers market and I love it because it basically sums up summer to me and everyone is getting ready for back to school and I'm in denial. This summer has been absolutely GORGEOUS here, far too sunny for the Cullen's liking I'm sure, but I'm spoiled rotten to 80 degree weather now.

Lynne-my friend was cleaning out some of her stuff from her parents house and found the game Pretty Pretty Princesses. I haven't played that since I was about six, haha. Then we played a Big Bang Theory trivia game and I barely beat her at it. I guess we both know it pretty well!

That's great about LM's school! What a good idea! :) One more venue for you to showcase your work!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Kittens are doing well, and I went to sleep last night at around 11:30 and I didn't get up until about an hour ago. It's already hot and humid again. I don't have a ton planned today aside from some fan fic writing and some gaming, since today's a free day since the NASCAR race was last night.

Other than that, I don't have too much to do today aside from some paperwork.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there, everyone!

I enjoyed the first episode of the new season of Doctor Who yesterday. There was a new guy playing the Doctor and it's always interesting to see their first turns in the role.

Fortunately, I do have a little work from Rochelle today. One of the authors has returned a manuscript after I edited it. I'll look it over this morning and see how it is. Hopefully it will take a couple of hours.

I wrote some more of my new manuscript yesterday, after finally getting some information I was waiting for. That's the problem with setting a novel in the real world. You've got to conform to reality.

Sarah - glad you had a good time with your dad for his birthday. Yes, I'm really glad for the opportunity to go to this school thing. It should be great. :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a pretty busy day at work, but that doesn't matter too much, really. I'm off work the next couple of days and I'm looking forward between tonight and tomorrow to beating a PC game and see if I unlock something for beating it on the highest difficulty and finishing a chapter of fan fic.

I might be making some chicken bacon ranch pasta salad tonight, and that's mostly what I'll be working on. Other than that, our new kittens are doing pretty well her at home.

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I slept in last night, and I had two bed guests. Shelby, my older brother's kitten, and my kitten Jade. Shelby slept mostly on the foot of the bed, while Jade slept next to me, and she generally held still. I also think she may be a bit sick because her nose last night was warm and dry.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much this morning so far, though I helped grandma with her breakfast and such. So I'll be doing some fan fic work, gaming and looking up some Audi stuff later today. And I'll be getting ready for my outing tomorrow, too.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for our business today so that's good. I've also been talking to Hubby and because we're going to do up my parents' house to sell it soon I'm not going to go around to any more bookstores to look for signings until that's done. That's a relief because I hate doing it. Fortunately, Little Man's school is having a community day in a couple of weeks and they've asked me to sign copies there. I'm also going to a writers' festival in November and hopefully I'll make a few sales there. This marketing gig is hard!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Had a good time today in spite of a couple of issues. I had to run back home to return a library book and pay a fine so I could check out some materials.

Also, at the bird sanctuary, I found out that Banshee the barn owl passed away recently. I did also try to get some photos of Athena, the other barn owl, but someone was weeding on top of her enclosure and she was one PO'd tyto alba. She eventually hid in the back of her enclosure. But at least she was awake before that all happened.

I'll hopefully make it out to the bird sanctuary on Oct. 11 so I can see her and Monty (their educational barn owl) on display. So I'll have to see about making it out there.

Other than that, I don't really have too many plans. Mostly looking up stuff and getting ready for work tomorrow.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's quiet in here at the moment.

Not much going on today. Just working for our business and getting some boxes for my parents so that they can pack stuff before they move.

Oh, there is one thing happening. This is my brother's last day in Australia. He's moving back to England to live. I will miss him. :(